[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we get a proper depiction of Dormammu in the future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Will we get a proper depiction of Dormammu in the future?
>>
No because the Disniggers like the CG cloud and think it's clever design.
>>
>>92788436
WW will suck
JL will suck
Snyder is a failure at his job and as a father and should join his daughter in hell
>>
>>92788398
Probably. Once Strange is strong enough.
>>
I don't really get why a being like Dormammu would assume a humanoid form.
>>
>>92788398
Whats wrong with this one?
>>
>>92788915
Cloud giants are a big cop-out, and it continues the trend that most of the Marvel main villains are treated as either jokes or low screen time jobbers.
>>
>>92788398
>>92788436

He does actually have a body if you paid attention.

Of the mystic villains, I think only Set really has a "true" physical form. They all manifest as energy or either possess people or create illusory perception images of themselves.
>>
>>92788466
Careful with that edgy boy
>>
>>92788938
Are you one of those artists who thinks that cause ultranationalist wasn't literally skynet he was trash?

If so fuck off
>>
>>92788938
It was supposed to show Dormammu's mighty nature you dingus. He was often depicted as a giant in the comics.
Of course having Ghost Rider-like flaming head would be cool, but on such a scale, wouldn't it become ridiculous?
>>
>>92788398
Maybe when he figures out how to bargain.
>>
>>92788938

But it's not a cloud giant like Galactus was, it's essentially a body shape for Dormammu made out of proto-star gases and small stars.

In fact, it's pretty much Dormammu if someone said 'switch out the fire with star themes'. And while I do love fire Dormammu, he would have been less of an eldritch manipulator and more of 'just a giant devil' in movie form. And China may not have liked that much.

>>92788890

In Marvel comics, because of all kinds of fuckery, pretty much all the big players are humanoid shaped with odd proportions on occasion. Usually because powerful being was humanoid, so all his servants are humanoid and all his enemies are humanoid, so all their enemies, servants and descendants are humanoid, and then some of those will manipulate and seed life and...

Yeah.
>>
>>92790904
It'd be fine. A huge guy sitting on a throne -like Snoke's hologram- would be fine. To have someone be mighty, you have to be impactful. And to have an impact, you need to be clear. He was too fuzzy.
>>
>>92788466
3edgy4me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.