[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just marathoned the first 13 episodes of this. What did we think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: luke-cage-netflix.jpg (258KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
luke-cage-netflix.jpg
258KB, 670x377px
Just marathoned the first 13 episodes of this. What did we think?
>>
>>92786656
What did you think you fucking sheep, form your own opinions faggot
>>
>>92786656
Report obvious /tv/ threads
Sage obvious /tv/threads
>>
The scene where he attacks a gang with the car door is probably the worst in the mcu.
>>
>>92786724
No, don't. I want to discuss the show. I felt it went to shit after cottonmouth died.
>>
>>92786778
That was pretty much the what everyone else felt.
>>
Luke Cage is a boring character.
>>
>>92786656
>we
WUZ
>>
>>92786656
Utterly boring, badly paced shit. The villains were laughably bad, except for the Shades guy, and even he ended up beaten by second rate supporting characters.

The plot was terrible:
>Arrest Luke Cage!
>Doesn't he have an alibi!
>Arrest him still!
>*Luke Cage comes to the police station himself*
>Did you do it?
>No, I had an alibi, just like my girlfriend said before.
>Oh, okay.

I mean, I admit, I had a few laughs over just how bad it was. But most of it was just boring.
>>
>>92786656
It was shit.
>>
>>92786656
Cottonmouth should have been the antagonist through out the whole thing. Diamondback was a weak, and not as interesting villain.

Cage was fine, but wasn't really interesting.
>>
>>92786656
BLACK BLACK BLACKITY-BLACK BLACK!

HARLEM BLACK!
>>
>>92786656
Better than Jessica Jones but still pretty disappointing.
>>
File: kangs.jpg (51KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
kangs.jpg
51KB, 600x400px
>>92787016
>>92787016
>>
>>92787108
When you say Diamondback the first thing that popped into my head was one of Cap's old girlfriends.
>>
It was ok. Worse than Daredevil, both seasons, and Jessica but still miles ahead of Iron fist.
>>
>>92786656
I think I saw the first.. 2 or 3 episodes.
It wasn't really my cup of cocoa
>>
>>92787119
pretty much this
>>
>>92786778
Okay, to be fair, I misread Op's post. I've seen so many 'What did I think of it' shitposts on /tv/ that I saw that even though it wasn't what was there. 'Marathoned' doesn't help either, the two go together in the archetypal /tv/ shitpost.
>>
>>92787022
>The villains were laughably bad, except for the Shades guy
You're nuts, my nigga cottonmouth was the only good thing about this show. Shades was just there, overacting.
>>
>>92787119
I agree, they should have made Luke Cage white and live in the suburbs, like in the comics.
>>
>>92786656

I think he's Harlem's Captain America
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.