[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL LOT CW FELICITY GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: t3_6det35.png (351KB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6det35.png
351KB, 889x500px
CALCIFIED SPEEDFORCE

Explain this shit!
>>
Turns out the Speedforce isn't that special and anyone can do anything with it, and Barry is a just a jackass.
>>
NANITES. COURTESY OF RAY PALMER.
>>
File: the-flash-8.jpg (32KB, 728x422px) Image search: [Google]
the-flash-8.jpg
32KB, 728x422px
The more you watch it, the less logic apples!
>>
>>92786308
Go back to /reddit.
>>
Arrow season 5 was genuinely great. Miles better than the last 2 seasons of Flash.
>>
I stopped watching Flash 2 episodes into season 3, and Arrow about 4 episodes into season 4...
I hear they have gotten better. Is this true? Should I go back to watching?
>>
>>92786053
Well remember how Caitlin was able to detect Speedforce levels in Barry's blood

Once they turned it into midichlorians it was only a matter of time until someone figured out how to extract the speedforce and turn it into a magic stone
>>
>>92786531
no the flash finale was trash, they had a paradox to solve the evil speedster, except it doesn't work HR would have always have guilt for revealing Iris location to Savitar, so he would have always changed places with her
season 5 of arrow was going well until the olicity episode
>>
>>92786308
I could actually buy the power disabling nanites though
>>
>>92786630
Why didn't Harry just build a robot copy of Iris or find some meta with super healing powers and use the face hologram? They had a fucking day to prepare.
>>
>>92786053
>Nice try barry, but you can't trap me in the speed force now
>not after I've been powered up by the slow force
>You'll never be slower than me flash
>>
>>92787150
They had MONTHS to prepare
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-15-21h21m10s942.jpg (186KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-15-21h21m10s942.jpg
186KB, 1280x738px
What was Savitar's plan for Jesse Thicc? Fuck her in the future?
>>
>>92786630
does HR dying qualify for 'woman in refrigerator'?

his death basically made the science lady that build the speed force bazooka be successful in the future.
>>92787794
make wally watch while he does her?
>>
>>92786053
Flash season finale:
>stupid choices all round
>months of prep and they still fuck it up
>time for HR to say a bunch of goodbyes instead of running his ass to a hospital
>goddamn Iris ends the threat for good are you fucking kidding me
>asspull 'heroic sacrifice' for contrived reason

Arrow season finale:
>final culmination of Chase's mindfuckery with Oliver, outmaneuvered Oliver right to the end
>Slade redemption
>Malcolm proves his love beyond any doubt
>that fucking choice
>taking that choice away from him, Chase's final victory

I didn't think it would happen, but Flash went full retard while Arrow actually redeemed itself.
>>
>>92787794
every moment of time he's got his dick in Jesse Thicc while paralyzed Wally is forced to live through it, and Jesse is just speed forced anal for all of eternity.
>>
>>92790643
Time to fap.
>>
>>92790532
unless he throws the body overboard, that would be one long boat ride for a kid.
>>
>>92792177
He'd probably turn the boat back to the island to look for survivors. So there's crispy corpses too!
>>
WHERE THE FUCK DID DEATHBOLT COME FROM

I'M SO FUCKING PISSED THEY NEVER EXPLAINED THAT
>>
>>92792217
I know it's going to be an asspull if no one actually dies in the finale except for chase but i am curious as to how they will pull it off.
>>
>>92792288
who?
>>
my only regret is that felishitty wont stay dead
I would even sacrifice diggle if it meant she will never came back to this show
>>
>>92792292
We know Malcom is dead for sure.
>>
>>92790643
does he have a speed force drilldo built into the suit just for extra pain?
>>
>>92792346
not sure what's a worse burn for Malcolm:

dying via land mine or
>Mr. Merlyn. I assume you still have no title?
>>
>>92792337
Laser eye-guy
>>
>>92792651
post pic, I don't remember that guy
>>
>>92792417
>do I at least have two hands?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxB4cNODNlg
>>
>>92786407
>Stockholm syndrome
being better than season 4 isn't good
>>
File: tumblr_onp2py5xhQ1r03pmko9_250.gif (1MB, 245x308px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onp2py5xhQ1r03pmko9_250.gif
1MB, 245x308px
>>92792780
eobard taunt
>>
>>92792871
Eobard is best CW villain and I hope there is time remnant to ruin barry's day somewhen
>>
>>92790532
is Iris the new felicity?
>>
So Wally gets to keep his speed even though the guy who gave it to him is gone despite losing his speed when said person lost his memories?
>>
So did arrow ever stop just ripping off Batman arcs?
haven't watched it in a while
>>
>>92793096
felicity is a worse character but iris has been shit from day 1
>>
>>92793248
maybe if she's a good girl, she'll get to commit genocide too
>>
File: Jake_Simmons.png (213KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jake_Simmons.png
213KB, 640x360px
>>92792713
>>
>>92793096
Iris is better than Felicity.

Felicity is like FemThor: She's actively awful.

Iris is like Miles Morales: She just kind of...exists. No good or bad about it. She's just there, contributing nothing.
>>
>>92793449
>contributing nothing.
>barry, you will be unable to defeat this villain of the week until I tell you to run with the power of our luvvvv :3 :* other emotes
>>
>>92792288
>>92793415
T H I S
>but I though metas where only cause by the particle accelerator
>This guy show up
>never mention it again
>>
>>92792871
>>92793047
was there an "It was me Barry" moment in CW flash?
aside from his mother
I can't remember
>>
>>92793516
Flash is full of stuff like that
there was one scene from Earth-2 where on the phone were numbers to Diana, Hal, Bruce and Arthur
Supergirl knows personally "scary friend of Clark"
how much better it all would be if writers could just do whatever they feel like ,it, and if it was 1 universe from the beginning
Including Gotham as prequel to Batman:CW series
oh I almost forgot, back in early seasons of Arrow we had Green Lantern reference with air base name or something
>>
>>92793783
They also mention Oracle in arrow, which was super insulting because it was in reference to felicity, basically admitted they were ripping the idea of her off
>>
>>92793857
it was yet another thing that pisses me off about felicunt
>hurr durr legs dont work
>I AM A GENIUS I DONT NEED NO LEGS
>LOL SUPER COMPUTER CHIP FIXES MUH LEGS, HOW CONVENIENT, THANKS GAY NIGGER
>>
>>92786053
He took some speed force and calcified it.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.