[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whomp! - Last Rides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1496022862-2017-5-29-Last-Rides.jpg (249KB, 600x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1496022862-2017-5-29-Last-Rides.jpg
249KB, 600x1125px
http://www.whompcomic.com/comic/last-rides-2
>One of my greatest fears is sitting in front of a medical professional who asks me what the problem is, and I can only respond, "Oh, I feel fine, now." It's like going to a restaurant, and when the server asks you what you want, you say, "Oh, I'm not hungry anymore." One solution I've found is to stab myself in the leg before I go. Then the doctor has something to do. Doesn't work too well at a restaurant, though.
>>
>>92785748
Hang in there Ronnie ;_;7
>>
>>92785748
>last-rides-2
Is Ronnie ok?
>>
>>92785789
was ronnie convicted of man slaughter?
>>
>>92785748
>felt weird and thought he was about to die
I know that feel brah
>>
I ended up at the hospital on Xmas Eve because of feeling so bad in the chest, phoned the emergency line and they told me to go to the hospital just in case.

Had to hire a taxi.
>>
>mild but unusual intermittent pain in chest over the course of a few days
>left side of chest feels... bigger somehow
>shortness of breath
>go to ER
>tests ran, nothing comes up
>"we can't find anything, come back if it gets worse"
>it eventually goes away
i'm glad i'm apparently ok but WHAT WAS IT
>>
>>92786009
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pleurisy/home/ovc-20264974

You're welcome.
>>
>>92786041
symptoms don't match enough and they did those tests
>>
is he gonna be okay
>>
Holy fug, this comic hit me hard. Sometimes when I do drugs I feel like I'm constantly be crushed in between a multitude of gears.
>>
>>92786127
You're trapped in the machine called life.
>>
>>92786127
This is the second time he's melded with his armchair
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.