[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: vizio-family-guy-960x1440.png (1MB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
vizio-family-guy-960x1440.png
1MB, 960x1440px
What went wrong?
>>
>man telling jokes is hard
>then lets not
>>
>>92784781
Liberalism
DUDE WEED
Atheism
Gore
>>
It's been running too long
>>
Seth didn't get onto that one plane.
>>
>>92785357
Why do people rip on the Gore bit of FG?

I mean they only make fun of 'An inconvenient truth '' like once, twice for all 15 seasons.
>>
>>92784781
Post-cancellation happened. It went from being a mildly entertaining Simpsons knockoff to just being a 20+ minute gross-out fest that did its best to offend everyone or just lazily pad time with music videos.

>>92786010
If this is a joke, it's funnier than any I've heard in Family Guy.
>>
Peter literally stopped having eyebrows by the half of Season 3.
>>
>>92786010
Well... when you have an episode dedicated to the herpes virus and make your audience see it most of the episode, that's pretty disgusting. Also when you have around minute+ gags that go no where and isn't funny because it's just about the gore shock value, thats annoying. For example the one where is peter tearing apart a whale with a vehicle for way too long
>>
>>92786080
Anon, he was talking about this gore.
>>
It was cancelled after those first seasons and came back
>>
Writers stopped caring and became cynical and lazier after its revival and it only gets worse and worse as it goes on. They know it's background noise for normies, only 14 years olds and autists like Mr Enter pay attention to it
>>
last time I watch FG was like 2014, is this still accurate?

>Peter
No longer a retard, a calculated and funny aware psychopath with some LOL RANDOM moments
>Lois
BItch who is background noise
>Brian
Not even the mouthpiece for Seth anymore, a pathetic loser who is horrible to his friend and lies and fucks over women
>Stewie
Personality changes depending on the episode, typically a mini Peter
>Chris
Masturbation jokes, LMAO
>Meg
Toilet paper
>Quagmire
The cynical Mary Sue mouthpiece for the writers and still a rapist
>Joe
Lol, cripple can't walk and shits his pants
>>
>>92786177
Brian fucks over everyone now, and I think Cleveland came back.
>>
>I'm sorry X
>W-what?
*Camera zooms in slowing as a score plays demonstrating the character in the wrong has learned their lesson and is sorry*
>I just wanted Y so badly, I lost sight of what was important/your well being, can you ever forgive me?
*The other character's eyebrows go up and they give a soft smile to indicate forgiveness*
>Say, what ever happened to "Call back to some gag or subplot"
>Oh he is "LOL RANDOM"
credits
>>
>>92786194
Is Cleveland diet Peter like he was in the Cleveland show or just boring again?
>>
>>92786207
kek

>>92786217
I think so. I haven't watched it in forever either, but I had it on in the background while waiting for Samurai Jack to come on. Some episode about Brian and Stewie having mentally handicapped dog-human babies or something.
>>
>>92786177
It's more like

>Peter
A retarded psychopath who murders regularly (outside of cut away gags)
>Lois
Whore who sleeps with everyone.
>Brian
Not even the mouthpiece for Seth anymore, a pathetic loser who is horrible to his friend and lies and fucks over women (he's the same but a scumbag x10)
>Stewie
homosexual plot device eh exclusively intreacts with Brian
>Chris
Masturbation jokes, LMAO (the same with a few forced "serious" episodes)
>Meg
DUDE REMEMBER HOW HATING MEH USED TO BE FUNNY?
>Quagmire
The cynical Mary Sue mouthpiece for the writers and still a rapist (the same)
>Joe
Being a cripple isn't even a factor in to how much eveyrone shits on him and hates him. Also Brian fucked his wife and she ran away with him but he still took her back.
>>
>>92786358
>Also Brian fucked his wife and she ran away with him but he still took her back.
At least he shot Brian for it.
>>
>>92786217
Lil' bit of column A, a lil' bit of columm B
>>
>>92786358
>Being a cripple isn't even a factor in to how much eveyrone shits on him and hates him. Also Brian fucked his wife and she ran away with him but he still took her back.
Do you remember how Joe behaved in the episode where he got new legs? They shouldn't even have been his friend again afterwards, and his wife should have left him forever.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.