[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman the brave and the bold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: bravebold.png (70KB, 1200x412px) Image search: [Google]
bravebold.png
70KB, 1200x412px
What was your favorite episode of this?
The ending was great
>>
>>92782262
it fucking sucks
>>
File: AtAFAFV.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AtAFAFV.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>92782262
Aquaman's outrageous Adventure is the best episode.
>>
Unpopular opinion: The Music Meister fucking sucked.
Loved the show though.
>>
BATMAN DOES NOT EAT NACHOS!
>>
>>92782746

This

NPH is a fuckin' bore

Brave and the Bold was awesome though
>>
>>92782817
I don't get how an actor can be a bore when they are actually skilled at doing the job they were hired for.
>>
>>92782782
He did in The Batman. Alfred mentioned they were Bruce's favorite food in one of the Penguin episodes.

It kinda freaked me out.
>>
>>92783167
I don't hate NPH, I just thought that episode was shit but not because of him.
>>
i wish they would have put the music meister in an arkham game
>>
>>92783202
Yeah, that line was a reference to The Batman.
>>
File: 1490678136990.png (440KB, 499x565px) Image search: [Google]
1490678136990.png
440KB, 499x565px
>>92782262
My favourite episode was Chill in the Night.

This would have been a way better template for the DCEU than Watchmen.
>>
I'd probably go with Enter the Outsiders
>>
>>92782652
This.
>>
>>92782746
I agree but the I don't like musicals.
>>
>>92784828
Watchmen wasnt a template for the DCEU you fucking autist. And no. Brave and the bold was an amazing cartoon, wantng movies to just be live actions cartoons is retarded
>>
>>92784828
I really like how Chill in the Night told a downer story while still remaining faithful to the spirit of the show, the inclusion of the Spectre and Phantom Stranger being played by Hamill and Conroy serving as a greek chorus and Adam West and Julie Newmar as Bruce's parents were great.
>>
File: Future Robin.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Future Robin.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
A reminder that the Robin of the future was voiced by Bader's son. They got to be Batman and Robin together.
>>
>>92787934
that's cute
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.