[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any /co/ examples of where a comic relief villain no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: xigbar.png (125KB, 350x330px) Image search: [Google]
xigbar.png
125KB, 350x330px
Are there any /co/ examples of where a comic relief villain no one suspected or thought much of was in fact the true big bad and mastermind behind a plot?
>>
Goob?
>>
>>92781114
Undertale
>>
>>92781114
Fucking Xigbar.

Why couldn't the Organization be all him an Luxord instead of ER'BODY XEHANORT?
>>
>>92781191
Luxord could still be in it. At least with him in the new organization, the time travel bullshit would make sense. He was the 10th/'X' member in the previous organization, and Xehanort has a hard-on for his sigil.
>>
>>92781114
Myx in Whatever Happened to The Man of Tomorrow
>>
>>92781114
naruto
>>
>>92781114
Wait, Xigbar is actually the mastermind?
>>
Bleach, and by that I mean the writer
>>
>>92782137
One of the true members, partnered with Xehanort to be able to get a Keyblade

Inb4 Sai goes traitor
>>
>>92782137
he's part xehanort
>>
File: le-fou-beauty-and-the-beast.jpg (51KB, 737x391px) Image search: [Google]
le-fou-beauty-and-the-beast.jpg
51KB, 737x391px
>keeps propping up Gaston's ego
>insists to Gaston to storm Beast's castle
>abandons Gaston during the siege
he's the real villain
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.