[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WONDER WOMAN Soundtrack Leaked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD6Ok61PnGUIix5-c15-MZHdNqrRr2GWz
>>
File: 1473630119968.jpg (25KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1473630119968.jpg
25KB, 600x451px
>>92779073
There are already 2 WW threads up. Why even create another one? Stop shilling your shit and learn how to use the catalog.
>>
>>92779118
Shut up you daft idiot
>>
>>92779175
he's right
>>
>>92779272
Nah. OP's just sharing the soundtrack. . The other two WW threads I see are about reviews. One shill and one anti-shill.
>>
>>92779118
>>92779272
But the gajillions SJ threads are okay right?
>>
>>92779610
No, they're not.
>>
>>92779118
This deserve its own thread.
>>
>>92779073
Feels kinda bland.
But then again I've been spoiled by how amazing the BvS score was.
>>
>>92779610
No.
>>
>>92779073
Sounds very boring and mediocre. Why are so many movie soundtracks so mediocre and forgettable? Off the top of my head, the only one I can remember by heart is Pacific Rim.
>>
>>92779389
>One is pro-WB shill and the other pro-Disney shill
FTFY
>>
>>92780073
Yeah, other than the WW theme (that I wouldn't even say it's good, but it's somewhat catchy and memorable), it's just as bland and boring as any other soundtrack from a big budget movie.
What's the point of having all these shitty superhero movies if they can't even make decent themes?
>>
>>92780154
The whole point of capeshit as a genre is to minimize risk by following proven formulas and relying on brand name recognition. A memorable soundtrack is inherently risky and would go against the core motivation of making all these big budget superhero flicks in the first place
>>
>>92780154
I DID forget about the actual guitar and drums track that was like the one in BvS; that was good (probably the only good thing in that entire movie).

>>92780216
This is true. However, at some point, you have to hit "fuck it" and just try something new. Get some really out-there music for a movie and trash the formula of shitty horns, choirs, and chanting.
>>
>>92780073
I heard that its because when editing they use existing soundtracks as place holder music for scenes and then the composers are told to basically imitate that to keep the feel
>>
>>92780216
Yeah, I know. It was more of a complaint in the form of a rhethorical question.
>>
>>92780216
Man of Steel and BvS had good scores.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.