[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTest Latinas in /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: MariaRamosCosplay.jpg (83KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MariaRamosCosplay.jpg
83KB, 1080x1080px
Name your favorites.
>>
File: GreenLanterns-02.jpg (322KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GreenLanterns-02.jpg
322KB, 791x1200px
>>
File: 1495151577604.jpg (59KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495151577604.jpg
59KB, 638x960px
This thread will be delet within an hour
>>
>>92779019
>>
my fave
>>
File: LR-376.jpg (373KB, 2280x1979px) Image search: [Google]
LR-376.jpg
373KB, 2280x1979px
Maggie
>>
File: Gabby-Rivera-2.jpg (45KB, 400x479px) Image search: [Google]
Gabby-Rivera-2.jpg
45KB, 400x479px
"QTest"?

OH! Queer tests-of-patience!

Here's a queer /co/ Latina who tests m patience.
>>
File: o'l ayyyy.jpg (33KB, 316x233px) Image search: [Google]
o'l ayyyy.jpg
33KB, 316x233px
>>92783049
>>
>>92779019
latino is not a race

hispanic is not a race

any race can be latino

any race can be hispanic

geographic terms
>>
>>92783201
Is "beaner" a race?
>>
>>92783201
What's the right term?, smartass.
>>
>>92783219
Mestizo I think is the term to describe the brown ethnicity of south and central america.
>>
File: Brown Liz.png (425KB, 689x761px) Image search: [Google]
Brown Liz.png
425KB, 689x761px
Liz Allen, from Spectacular Spider-Man.

Peter dropped the ball in regards to her.
>>
>>92783201
Despite the misnomer, it's obvious he's referencing people of mixed European/Native ancestry (with possibly some African thrown in). What's the big deal considering the OP never even called it a race to begin with? Are you so insecure you need to make a baseless assumption for your own intellectual validation?
>>
>>92783201
Fuck you whitey. Stop trying to homogenize race because you're ashamed of your European ancestry
>>
>>92783201

What exactly are the latina girls i usually think of with the sexy thick lips, dark eyes, tan skin, and curvy bodies? Whats mixing?
>>
>>92783244
Mestizo it's just a term to refer to the children of native South American and Europeans, I'm not 100% sure! but I think it basically means mixed, you can't really use it for everyone in South America, because of the wide range of difference on ethnic there, it's just a general term no longer used here, I'm Mexican btw, we use Latino to refer to ourselves.
>>
>>92783201
Hispanic is primarily linguistic (or, arguably, cultural or historical), not geographic, but yeah, incorrect usage of those terms bothers me, too. Because I am literally autistic.

There are over a thousand combined Latin American Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese terms that have historically been used to describe ethnicities, some with a high degree of specificity. Unfortunately, all the ones at my command are either too obscure for common parlance or considered too rude for polite conversation, so I've learned to default to the common terms. Still bothers me, though especially when people use the ethonyms, "Latino," and, "Hispanic," interchangeably (even though they really are legally identical in the United States).

>>92783317
I think it is rather the opposite. The terms, "Latino," and, "Hispanic," homogenize all the people of the Latin American and Hispanic countries as implicitly uniform, when they are in fact quite diverse. Again, though, few aside from literal autists care and even they probably shouldn't.

I think we all understood what OP meant, after all.
>>
>>92783284
Yeah, Spectacular Spider-Man Liz was great. She was super likeable and had interesting development.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.