[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's ok /co, you're with your kind.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1483575728293.png (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1483575728293.png
2MB, 3840x2160px
It's ok /co, you're with your kind.
>>
>tfw I've seen enough fags on here post their dumb faces to know that on average we look normal
>Trey and Matt are too fucking old to understand why anyone who wasn't physically repulsive would act in a societally aberrant fashion
>as the world continues to progress SP becomes further and further off course from reality- this is especially true when it comes to ANYTHING having to do with technology
>>
>>92775239
>>92775152
>tfw Trey and Matt will never go back to kids doing dumb shit model
>when The Losing Edge is the single greatest episode of the entire show
>>
>>92775239

I like that you actually take shitposters and no-life troll in defense here.
>>
>>92775281
The last monologue of the last episode is literally them saying they will go back to that.
>>
>>92775239
>on average we look normal
lmao
>>
>>92775152

Am I the only one that feels like this would've worked better if they had used other people from the town? Like some lesser known characters or something like that.
>>
File: 4chan Banner.jpg (59KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
4chan Banner.jpg
59KB, 300x100px
Someday Hiro will get his shit together to hold another banner contest. And then I will be ready.
>>
File: 1486170412260.jpg (67KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1486170412260.jpg
67KB, 1200x675px
Who Gerald here? Last season taught me the older I get the more I shitpost. Almost turning 30 myself and I've noticed I shit post more often than I usually would. I never used to be like this though, I used to be all innocent and minded my own business on stuff but now I'm getting bans left and right. You could say being on 4chan a lot will do this to you but aren't most old people the biggest shitposters these days way more than kids and teens since they tend to say things on there mind reguardless of who hears it? Is this what it means to be old?
>>
>>92775239
>tfw I've seen enough fags on here post their dumb faces to know that on average we look normal
Wasn't that the point of including Gerald?
>>
>>92775423
I'd vote for it
>>
>>92775239
>the whole storyline focuses on the one normal guy doing the same thing
>I'm just too fucking stupid to notice that though because I'm too busy trying to act smart and condescending on anonymous Vietnamese shadowpuppet website

Great post. 11/10. Really jogs the old noggin.
>>
File: 1365545111801.jpg (33KB, 499x421px) Image search: [Google]
1365545111801.jpg
33KB, 499x421px
>>92775239
Must have hit pretty close to home when you have to go out of your way to defend your appearance and point out how a "normal" person would this.
>>
>>92776396
Meh, it's only fair to disclose that I'm ugly, not startlingly so- a 3.5/10. I just think that "all X are ugly freaks" is kind of a retarded dig.
>>
>>92776396
just go on /fit/
most /fit/ people are crossboarders
>>
What a terrible season.
>>
File: Franchise plan.jpg (324KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
Franchise plan.jpg
324KB, 1500x844px
Is this where we plan our cinematic universes?
>>
>>92778111

I bet you won't even make it to Phase 2, DC Comics!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.