[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, Taserface is really the name of a character.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Taserface.jpg (224KB, 477x750px) Image search: [Google]
Taserface.jpg
224KB, 477x750px
Holy shit, Taserface is really the name of a character.
>>
>>92771764
It's pronounced Tah-sir-fah-CHEE, dunce.
>>
File: TASERFACE.png (783KB, 533x668px) Image search: [Google]
TASERFACE.png
783KB, 533x668px
>>92771764
No shit, Gunn adapts characters that already exist in the comics and changes them significantly for the movies.

Kraglin also was a comic character but he was an alien dude who fought Ant-Man and Wasp in a one shot comic and was never heard from again.

Also pic related is why he was called Taserface.
>>
>>92772148
*ZZERRAPP*
>>
>>92772148
>he didnt even do this in the movie
Metaphorical my ass, this would've been awesome
>>
>>92772194
That's the majestic sound a taser does when it emits from a person's face.
>>
>>92771764
Gunn thought it was the stupidest name he'd ever heard, which is why everyone made fun of the character in the movie.
>>
You think that's bad? DC has a guy named Captain Cold.
>>
>>92772392
I can't help but think it's intentionally silly. Which makes it rude that Gunn laughs at it instead of with it.
>>
>>92772400
He's just an inferior copy of Killer Frost, who is an Endless.
>>
>>92772225
Yeah but then James Gunn can't do a shitty forced joke.

I mean Taserface is a weird as fuck and not that great of a name but fuck it made sense like Matter Eater Lad does for that respective character. Without it it's just a head scratcher and I guess that's what Gunn wanted to go for but he stretched it a bit too long and it wasn't that funny.

It's like having Stilt-Man but without stilts, the character is already funny and ridiculous but take away the stilts and he's just dumb.
>>
>>92772400
DC has a bunch of dumb and weird silver age named villains but they played them straight even when doing campy shit and normies end up liking them.

Alsp if your character is a Captain and theh don't have a ship it's already retarded.
>>
File: 1490692761605.webm (670KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490692761605.webm
670KB, 640x360px
>>92772400
I happen to have a webm of Captain Cold.
>>
>>92772560
How about Negasonic Teenage Warhead, also known as literally the best name ever?
>>
>>92772148
So he actually DID tassed people with hi face.
>>
>>92772560
What they could have done that would have been pretty good is have it mostly the same but as everyone is laughing at him he just suddenly taserfaces someone, completely out of nowhere. Then there's just an awkward silence and the scene ends.
>>
>>92772681
What...what? That...that doesn't work. At all.
>>
>>92772992
Clearly you don't own a cold gun.
>>
>>92772992
He's not actually freezing the lasers. It's just a visual.
>>
so people are really goin "NOT MUH TASERFACE" now huh
>>
>>92772866
See that would have actually been funny.
>>
>>92773564
Not really, no one is angry or nostalgic and you need that shit for a "Not muh"

It's just that him actually tasing people with his face is a pretty hilarious thing and probably kind of wasted opportunity for MCU Taserface not to do that.

I mean Taserface also wore Iron Man based armor and comes from a Matriarchal society called The Stark and no one cares about that shit.
>>
>>92772681
>>92772992
It wouldnt make sense if you thought of it as a FREEZE gun.

its a COLD gun, it works off the principals of heat itself, which is to say the movement of atoms, and makes the innate particles move slower instead of creating a layer old cold material over something.

It literally saps kinetic movement from whatever it touches, its a COLD gun, not a FREEZE gun. So yes, it could in fact freeze light solid if it stopped the particles of light from moving. And the only reason i can think it DOES that is because of the concentration of light.
>>
>>92774210
except the lasers would have started again... unless he broke the generating system. Which it's likely
>>
>>92774293
Simple laws of thermodynamics.

An object thats hotter will have its heat flow into an object thats colder. The lasers, likely being at nearly absolute zero, caused the heat to be sapped from the machines so suddenly the internal mechanisms locked up and broke as the heat energy went into the frozen lasers.

General principles behind entropy.
>>
>>92774394
what I said. He froze he lasers so hard, it broke the mechanism generating them.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.