[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does she see in him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: shishi.jpg (114KB, 896x460px) Image search: [Google]
shishi.jpg
114KB, 896x460px
What does she see in him?
>>
Lashing out at her goody-two-shoes family.

There was an episode dedicated to this.
>>
>>92770917
the same thing Kim sees in Ron.

It's the rule of cartoons/TV, buffoons with arrested development are the sexiest shit to hot women.
>>
Nothing. They were pushed together at the last moment because fans shipped them and season 4 was just shitty fanservice.
>>
>>92770993
Ten years later it would have been the Kosami ending just interesting because it's also villainxhero
>>
Father figure to simultaneously fulfill her need for intimacy and the need for a male role model.
>>
>>92770993
Which would explain why she repeatedly stuck with and/or went back to him when she had a million other supervillains she could work with.
Wait...
>>
>>92770978
if only it was like that in real life
>>
>>92770993
>Ronfags mad because he didnt bang le bad girl
Kys self inserter
>>
>>92771073
Job security is important. Plus, she seemed very serious about not being cloned in her contract, maybe that was problem with others villains.

>>92771094
Is that a thing?
>>
>>92771089
It's exactly like that in real life anon, but i can assure you that it can happen, at least for me i'm just an average guy, but girlfriend says i make her laugh, so he we're 5 year relationship, sometimes you just have to relax and joke around women, like you do with your friends
>>
>>92770917
snark bait.
>>
>>92771073
There are other reasons to stick with one boss besides wanting to jump their bones.
>>
>>92770917
an easy, near risk-free check, and two way job security
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.