[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homer Simpson: Baseball Hall of Fame Inductee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hshof.jpg (244KB, 1176x1567px) Image search: [Google]
hshof.jpg
244KB, 1176x1567px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/05/27/woo-hoo-homer-simpson-inducted-into-baseball-hall-of-fame/?utm_term=.fd2a290b585e
We live in a time where cartoon characters can be inducted into Halls of Fame. No, not really, this is just a promotional stunt for a Homer At Bat episode exhibit in CooperstownStill, guess it's the thought that counts
I'll go back to /sp/ now. Anyway, thoughts on this?
>>
Who cares about baseball its a shitty amerifag sport.
>>
WELL MISTER BURNS HAD DONE IT
THE POWER PLANT HAD WON IT
WITH ROGER CLEMENS CLUCKING ALL THE WHILE
>>
File: SALT.png (185KB, 261x320px) Image search: [Google]
SALT.png
185KB, 261x320px
>>92770557
>baseball hall of fame
>softball player inducted

even if this is fake, it sure is stupid.
>>
>>92770589
This. Ball kicking in field is way better than ball hitting with bat in a field
>>
>>92770589
The Japanese and to some degree other countries.
>>
Sports?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdzsxEKwCHc
>>
File: 960.jpg (84KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
84KB, 960x540px
One of the best of classic Simpsons.
>>
>>92770557
>still not Georges Costanza's turn
Shameful.
>>
>>92770860
Damn near every 3rd world country minus India and Russia do
>>
>>92770986

Baseball isn't all that big in Africa is it? Mainly it's just the Americas that love baseball and Japan.
>>
>>92771102
I'm pretty sure it's popular in Ethiopia.
>>
>>92770749
with the money they pay to a ball kicking guy they can pay an entire team of ball hitting guys. the american MLS is a great source of ball kicking players and the american national team is one of the best in the world but no one gives a fuck.
>>
>>92771566
>the american national team is one of the best in the world
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>92770557
I'm glad it lists his several accomplishments.
>>
>>92772251
well, they are. the concacaf doesn't have teams as good as Europe but USA and mexico are the best we have
>>
>>92772555
That's not saying much, theyre still not nearly close to one of the best in the world, they'd be lucky to be in the top 25
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.