[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to all the edge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6190.png (24KB, 1200x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6190.png
24KB, 1200x482px
What happened to all the edge?
>>
It was replaced with progressiveness.
>>
Disney and the MCU happened
>>
>>92767678
Related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyYb_r4cZHE
>>
At least we still have Moon Knight ;_;
>>
>>92767678
This. Things like Demon in a Bottle and Spider Man accidentally snapping Gwen's neck are not allowed anymore. Don't want to scare off those MCUniggers. Everything must be a light PG-13 at most.

The only heroes that are allowed to have a hint of edg are the Netflix ones because of their edgy shows.
>>
File: 1470857262106.jpg (216KB, 1055x921px) Image search: [Google]
1470857262106.jpg
216KB, 1055x921px
>>92767637
>>
they became redundant
>>
>>
File: Venom_150_Cover-768x1181.jpg (293KB, 768x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Venom_150_Cover-768x1181.jpg
293KB, 768x1181px
>>92767637
Don't worry, anon. The EDGE is coming back, with pic related and EDGE of Venomverse.

Marvel also trademarked 'Spirits of Vengeance", which means we may be getting a new Ghost Rider comic. So even more edge!
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/05/26/ghost-rider-marvel-trademarks-spirits-of-vengeance/
>>
>>92767703
So the first one happened. Got it.
>>
>>92767637
Marvel comics has adopted the full PC mandate. Meaning that they are too afraid to do anything remotely bad to women, but are still pushing women as hard as possible. So we get characters like Riri and America who are literally perfect human beings and are constantly told how perfect they are. Because if they are shown with flaws that means it's a flaw of all black/latino races.

That's how collectivist PC culture is. The individual gets removed, and the only thing that matters is their race/sex. The characters act as ambassadors of their respective groups.

That's the way they are treating these new characters, and that's why they are tanking. Because nobody wants to read about someone that has no conflicts. Even Superman has emotional conflicts.
>>
>>92770320
>Marvel also trademarked 'Spirits of Vengeance", which means we may be getting a new Ghost Rider comic. So even more edge!

We're having a thread about this BTW, if you any of you edgefags want to join :) http://boards.4chan.org/co/thread/92761397#top
>>
File: Anon-kun.jpg (696KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Anon-kun.jpg
696KB, 1053x1070px
>>92770842
>that link
>>
>>92770842
...clickable link? How????
>>
>>92767637
besides Spider-Man when has Marvel ever been edgy?
>>
>>92771842
Venom, X-Men, X-Force, Age of Apocalypse, Future Imperfect, Ghost Rider, Midnight Sons, the guy called SON OF SATAN, the UK futures, Punisher, What If, Civil War, Dark Reign, that time the Illuminati killed the Great Society.
>>
>>92770901
I'm aware that I linked it wrong but I don't really care to find out the right way. It goes to the same place regardless so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>92771842
>Gambit
>>
>>92767637

Marvel always chases the newest trends to be hip. Now is cooler to be quirky and 'progressive' rather than angsty and edgy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.