[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain the plot of Grayson to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Agent_Zero_(Prime_Earth).png (144KB, 300x353px) Image search: [Google]
Agent_Zero_(Prime_Earth).png
144KB, 300x353px
I'm still confused about the motivations of theNetz sisters. Who was aligned with whom? First it's implied that Luka/Kathy is the real headmistress of Spyral, and that at the end of #11 Elisabeth revals that she's been working against Spyral to drive Grayson away. However during the climax, it turns out that Luka was actually working for Leviathan all along? Was this also the case during Talia's thing? Why did Elisabeth want Grayson gone? Was she working for SHADE alongside Agent 8?
>>
I would also like to know this and what was the relevance of Leviathan in the Batman Inc book?
>>
Is Midnighter still a part of the DC universe or has he been rebirth'd out?
>>
>>92767121
I think they said he'd still be part of it and they'd have a different version for Wildstorm? IIRC he has been mentioned in Rebirth Nightwing and his mini was probably canon too.
>>
>>92767121
Rebirth didn't un-canonize anything. It's still the same universe.
>>
>>92767241
Didn't it un-canonize Superman x Wonder Woman?
>>
>>92767258
Only by combining Superdad and Superbro into one timeline existence.

Nightwing doesn't have a counterpart to rewrite his history with.
>>
>>92767258
No, the Reborn crossover did that where Superman's timelines merged.

>>92767286
Not entirely true. Titans Hunt logically affected some of what we know about Dick's history.
>>
>>92767258
That still happened with the New 52 Superman. The PC Superman entered the New-52 universe and the 52 Superman "died." So that relationship still happened, but that Superman is not the one in the Superman comic.
>>
>>92767286
>>92767335
>>92767353
Ah right, thanks, was a bit confused about that.
It was a shit pairing anyway so I'm glad it's dead
>>
>>92767353
Incorrect, they merged into one being. The WW part got taken out when that happened. All the other new 52 adventures happened to SuperBroDad still and he's the one in comics right now.
>>
>>92767372
Well it died long before Rebirth. No one liked it which is why it was ignored in most books.

Glad it's not longer canon too though.
>>
Is anyone able to answer the original question?
>>
>>92767811
Not really. I had a little bit of trouble following that ending too anon, I wonder if it might have read better in trades
>>
>>92767811
Honestly I mostly just skimmed the last couple of issues. Planning on a reread when the omnibus is in my hands.
>>
>>92767811
No, becaue I stopped reading after Seeley and King left

Fuck am I still annoyed how they left a good book only to be spread out to create two mediocre books
>>
>>92768257
Despite the confusion about the Netz sisters that OP mentioned, I still think the ending of Grayson was pretty solid despite not being as good as when King/Seeley were on it
>>
>>92768071
Same. I'm not getting the Omnibus, but I just ordered Vols 4-5 so I'm gonna give the whole series a read-through once I get the first couple back from my gf
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.