[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New 52 Wonder Woman Volume 6: Bones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 141

Ding dong
The witch is dead

Volume 1 - Blood:
>>92640372

Volume 2 - Guts:
>>92666724

Volume 3 - Iron:
>>92692482

Volume 4 - War:
>>92717341

Volume 5 - Flesh:
>>92742415
>>
Starting early today, obviously
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92766419
>hurrr I can't bring her back because reasons lolz
Bullshit.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Omg yay
>>
So wait, I forgot. Why does First Born attack Themyscira?
>>
I hope the doggo is okay
>>
>>
Finally, it wouldn't let me post for some reason. Fucking cheap-ass internet
>>
>>92766189
going to pick up the Absolute next month
>>
>>92766813
Cuz he's a dick

>>92767091
Doggo is fine
>>
>>92767560
Absolutes are purty but I can't stand reading them, such a pain in the ass
>>
The first time I read this I didn't get who they were talking about because Cassandra's right hand man or whatever the fuck was such a minor character
>>
>>
>>
>>92766189
bless you for story time

i cant get over how good chiang's stronk wonder woman looks vs skellington gadot
>>
>>
>>
>>92767569
What is the context here?
>>
>>
>>92767739
About doggo? My dog had a seizure a couple of days ago so I had to leave the storytime, my evil twin filled in for me
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Why was only good Wonder Woman run of this century retconned anons? Why is DC so stupid?
>>
Lewd!
>>
>>92768054
Why don't you get back in your rocket and fuck off back to Legoland, you cunt?
>>
>>
Lovely
>>
>>92768106
>namefag is salty because he knows in his heart what's the truth
But yeah sure, by all means keep memeing about muh 70 years worth of lore.
>>
>>
>>92768180
Weak-ass bait. The only fact here is that your run is not canon, keep crying though
>>
This right here is why I bully Azzfags
>>
>>
>>
>Why I don't even know what to do with the runt, like how are ya supposed to hold it, do I watch out for the wee-wee or sumthin'?!
>>
>>92768221
>your favorite run is not canon
>the absolute state of Wondercucks
And? Notice how the best argument you could come up with relies on continuityfaggotry. Like that actually matters when it comes to Wonder Woman. I'm sure it's a running joke back at the DC offices.
>>
>>
>>92768349
There are plenty of things wrong with this run, I won't get into it right now because I have a comic to storytime in case you haven't noticed
>>
I'm not sure what you were trying to accomplish by coming here shitposting tho
>>
>>92768423
>There are plenty of things wrong with this run
Agreed, worst offense of this run is it's not painfully bland to appeal to the delicate sensibilities of contemporary Wonder Woman fans.
>>
>>
>>92768479
Meh, if you're going to keep up with the ad hominem I'd say we're done here, you're clearly not interested in having an actual conversation
>>
>>
It's kind of weird how much /co/ has changed, plenty of people seem to be awfully proud of being casual and dismissive. It's bizarre.
>>
>>
>>92768523
How is saying Wonder Woman fans love their bland shit ad hominem? It's true. It was even more evident with Earth One than Azz run. Morrison tried to give Diana and island an actual personality and tried to make Hippolyta a character with motivations and "fans" hated it.
>>
>>
>>92768648
I loved it tho.

Generalizations too? Lovely bundle of joy you are, eh?
>>
Yay, best armor is back.
>>
>>
>>92768715
You loving it is not really a representative of most of the online community. I remember original storytime here where it was Morrisonfags being hyperbolic that it was the best Wonder Woman story ever and then "real Wonder Woman fans" reeeing with every new page. It was same reaction as one on CBR and Reddit.
>>
>>
>>92768804
Well I don't give a shit, that doesn't give you the right to generalize a whole fandom and use that to defend a controversial run as "the only good one", a highly hyperbolic statement if I ever heard one.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Born to be killed, if that's not a killer album name I don't know what is
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92768895
>that doesn't give you the right to generalize a whole fandom and use that to defend a controversial run as "the only good one"
I'm only generalizing a certain part of fandom, your bad that you consider yourself a part of it. In my interactions with variety of Wonder Woman fans, they have shared the opinions that I happen to agree with. For instance a fan who claimed to have read most of Wonder Woman said "Marston's Wonder Woman is about eccentricity, O'Neil's version is about trying something different, Perez had a great sense of what the audience of that era wanted and WML just wanted to have fun, in comparison 21st century is just endless barrage of every writer trying to be the next Perez with themes of love being shoved down your throat without any form of sublties and imagination that made Perez work." And from all the stuff that I did read, I agree with that anon. It's pretty much equivalent of Superman fans saying everything that Byrne and endless copycats after him did is the one true interpretation of Superman the the super myth or Batman fans saying Batman can only be about vengeance and suffering.
>>
>>
>>92769265
Honestly, it's not Azzfags liking this run that gets me, but how antagonistic they get with their "this is the only good WW run ever!!" bullshit.
>>
>>
Cool shit
>>
>>
>>92769337
>this is the only good WW run ever
Yeah that's bullshit, but it's definitely the only good run of this century, that I stand by. Unless maybe I've missed a run that wasn't major or popular enough within circlejerks.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Dude, I'm pretty sure you don't even have a dick anymore, nevermind a good pair
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92766189
Texas, you said you hate the Azzarello run, what gives?
You just putting in a hard week shilling for the 2nd? What are you making a post?
>>
>Join me, Hero McRighteous!
>Never, Villian O'Dastardly!
>Then die!
>>
>>92769896
>Texas
lol
>>
>>
>>92769957
Is this an attempt to get past a filter or two?
People don't block storytimes, they hide them.
Wonder Woman comics are as popular as they are ever going to be (not particularly), and this won't help next weekend's debacle one whit.

And you've said you don't care for Azz's faux Gaiman Wonder Woman. So I assume you're doing work.
>>
>>92769896
This is the sexier, evil version of Texas.
>>
>>
>>92770014
m8 it's an anon who started storytiming the bad WW stories after Texas started doing his 'best of' ones and we've come around to the Azz run. That's why the name is reversed. It's not the same person.
>>
Whelp, there goes Aleka. She died as she lived: as a poor man's Artemis
>>
>>92770052
I find that hard to believe, he's got the exact same banter during posts.
What makes you believe they aren't the same shill?
>>
>>92770014
loooooooool

>>92770019
Hey now, he's the evil one! I am the sexy one though, yes ;0
>>
>>92770085
His banter is waaaaay more on-point than mine kek
>>
>>92770085
The fact I've been in a bunch of the threads and have seen them talk to each other, that they don't agree with each, that I don't agree they have the exact same banter?

IDK dude with "shill" I think if you've cooked up some kinda marketing conspiracy inside your head I doubt I'm gonna persuade you otherwise. I've talked to the Texas Anon a whole bunch in threads outside of WW ones and know a bit about them on offsite social media too, I don't believe Saxet and Texas are the same person.

This is the problem with namefags on an anonymous site I guess, but I don't completely object to a name taken on for storytimes.
>>
>>92770151
>The fact I've been in a bunch of the threads and have seen them talk to each other,
You realize how hard it is to become "Texas Anon"
>>
>>
>>92770176
and then not.
Right?
>>
>>92770176
:O
>>
>>92770176
>>92770198
Absolutely, anyone can take them name on. I still don't believe they're the same person from what I know of one and what I've seen on the board of both. Just because anyone can take a name on isn't some kinda conclusive proof that both are the same person.

You seem to be thinking this is an elaborate, long-term marketing thing for people on 4chan for the advent of the WW release. I think that's absurd.
>>
>>92770198
Hey now!
>>
>>92770205
It's the same faggot.
No one is going to storytime all of this Azz-crap just for lulz.
Has a character arc ever been retconned as hard and fast as his his?
I mean, they were ignoring this shit WHILE it was ongoing, in favor of Super-cocksleeve Wonder Woman in crossover books.
>>
>>92770239
Shh.

The rest of us are reading.
>>
>>
>>92770239
Great, I'm so glad another storytime is going to be shit up by some retarded triggered cunt.

Please die.
>>
>>92770217
No one is going to dump 2 weeks of Wonder Woman crap on 4chan out of fandom.
TWO people aren't going to do it non-stop for shits and grins.

It's mediocre storytelling putting a hero "people are aware exist" against a 3rd-rate rogues gallery people do not give a single shit about.
>>
>>92770239
I'm not doing it" for lulz", I originally was only going to run the Finches' run but I figured I might as well run the whole thing since it was so controversial
>>
>>92770273
Posting images would be "shitting it up", I was just curious what Texas was doing posting Azz comics after putting them down.
They are really no worse than any other modern WW run. Perez really failed to make her compelling.
>>
>>
>>92770302
There's very little "controversial" about it, other than the off-tone Amazon backstory.
It was simply not the Wonder Woman comic that DC wanted. They wanted tough-bitch Superfriends Diana pummeling Cheetah for the umpteenth time, with sexy-time art.
>>
>>92770280
>No one is going to dump 2 weeks of Wonder Woman crap on 4chan out of fandom.
So your argument is nobody would do this, because you wouldn't? People post shit all the time. These threads don't even go to the limit.

Look, here's the archive for the first post by Texas Anon on the board:

http://desuarchive.org/co/search/username/%22The%20Texas%20Anon%22/order/asc/

He did Doom Patrol first, as you'll see. Then there were multiple other storytimes before WW. After he did start doing his personal 'best of' WW, the OP of this thread started doing the crap WW stories. You seem to be ignorant of other long-term storytimes on /co/ like the Power Man and Iron Fist one, the (failed) Complete X-Men one, the JSA storytimes, etc.

>>92770323
Or MAYBE they're not the same person.
>>
Sorry, hadta go take a leak
>>
>>92770366
>Or MAYBE they're not the same person.
I would be inclined to believe that, if they didn't have the same bantz.
>>
>>
>>92770323
>Posting images would be "shitting it up",
To be fair, that generally depends on the storytimer, there are peeps who are fine with non-storytime images and in some cases they can be motivating factors if it is ORIGINAL CONTENT that gets posted, like with Serenity. it is a bit of a "read the mood" thing.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Yeeeaaah, mecha-elephants, byotch!
>>
>>
>>
Boooo
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92770426
I'll admit to it taking a little while for me to realize that images are common and allowed in the JSA threads. I remember reading the threads and thinking "man, people are being assholes posting all this random shit."
It also took me a while to realize that JSA stands for Just Storytiming Anything in the modern context
>>
>>92768304
This is the first time where the amazon have some kind of flaws, is kind of refreshing most of the time they are treated as perfect beings living in a utopia.
>>
>>
>>92771009
If you had read my evil twin's storytimes you would know that's not true at all.
>>
>>92771009
I liked that their society 'worked' but had flaws. They are really skilled but held back by certain ticks they have. Considering how 99% of all ancient greek history and stories contain really messed up characters and morally grey or downright bleak situations it makes little sense that the Amazons would be a perfect utopia of moral supremacy.
>>
>>
>>
>>92771087
You know what, you're right, this comic book story about a woman who can lift trucks with her bare hands needed more historical accuracy
>>
>>
;_;
>>
>>
>>92771277
WHAT A TWEEST!
>>
>>
>>92771315
Yeah, who could have imagined that the Minotaur was the Minotaur all along
>>
>>92771198
You call it historical accuracy, I call it character depth. Rather than "LALALA I AM PERFECT, MY PEOPLE ARE PERFECT, EVERYTHING WE DO IS PERFECT" we get some actual character growth and characterization of WW and the Amazons.

Her actions in this make a lot more sense than when she helped overthrow Zeus because the female gods wanted a goddess as their leader just because.
>>
>>
>>92771416
The Amazons were never perfect, and lol what character growth for Diana?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92771416
Ssh, Anon. Trying to talk sensibly with Wondiecucks is like trying to talk sensibly to /pol/.
>>
>>
>>92769444

Legends of Wonder Woman was better.
>>
>>92771670
Why are you even in this thread?
>>
>>
Last story, thank Christ
>>
>>92771416

There was no character growth for Wonder Woman in this series and the amazons were pretty much villains and wrong about everything.
>>
>>
>>
>>92771817
I dunno, they were just snakes for like five sixths of it and therefore lacking the higher reasoning to be right or wrong.
>>
>>92771875

Snakes are evil by nature, though.
>>
>>
>>92771906
How dare you, my mother was a Slytherin
>>
>>92771825
>The monthly monster strikes again

Interesting choice of words for a female led book
>>
>>92771701
I always found amusing that Athena is regarded as a the poster child of greek enlightenment even though she is a goddess that punishes rape victims.
>>
>>
>>92771739
The same reason as (You).
>>
>>92770151
It's kind of weird how there are now conspiracy theories about me, lol.

I haven't been around much the past few days.

>>92770176
Fake news
>>
>>92771986
Aleka is disappointed that's the confession
>>
>>
File: 1481274599300.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1481274599300.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>92767652
>That was a pregnant yeah, yeah?

Holy fuck who wrote this

the sluts aren't even in skimp clothing why would anyone read this?
>>
>>92771948

If Queen Hippolyta didn't hide about her fucking Zeus out of shame, but rather love for Diana, in order to protect her from Hera's wrath, then HOW THE FUCK CAN SHE JUSTIFY BETRAYING HER MATRON GODDESS AND THE VERY SAME CULTURE SHE CULTIVATES THAT HATES ALL MEN?

Don't the amazons hate men to the point of killing or selling their own male infants? Isn't she as their queen and the only immortal on the island the one that's protecting and cultivating this toxic culture? Then how the fuck does she sleep at night knowing full well she's full of shit? How can she love Zeus, a male god, and still force her amazons kill or sell their male infants for the sole fact they have dicks?
>>
>>92771970
Athena is hugely overrated jerk in general, it i mainly that Athens shilled her hard since she was their patron when she is basically the least interesting god because of it.
>>
>>92771990
But you ain't storytiming shit.
>>
>>92771970
>Athena is regarded as a the poster child of greek enlightenment
The Greeks were about as progressive towards women as the Sunni extremists.
They basically locked up the women in the back of the house. Just because you have statues of perfect Goddesses doesn't mean you don't treat your own women like shit.
See: Waifufags who hate actual women.
>>
>>
>>92772144
>tfw no owl waifu
>>
>>
>>92772144
People really have fun with the catchphrases and exclamations in Wondie, but nothing will beat SUFFERING SAPPHO
>>
>>92772160
Dude, gross, they have, like, cloacas and shit
>>
>>92772188
I'm glad Rucka got in a reference to it in Year One.
>>
>>92772204
If that was "banter", it was pretty lousy, nonsensical one.

Anyway, I'm off, tomorrow, we start... the thing.
>>
>>92772287
Thanks for posting.
>>
>>92772204
Dude, what's wrong with you? This guy is spending time of his day sharing a comic with /co/ while you're just some asshole antagonizing him for no reason. WHat gives?
>>
>>92772287

You know what pisses me off about Azz's run?

It leaves tons of holes that are never explained because he knows it'd be impossible.

For example, take the whole Steve shit here. He left it open ended, because he knows that Steve coming to the island, being rescued by Diana and then both coming to Man's World is a thing that can't be changed. But the way he wrote the amazons i doubt that Steve would have come out alive from this. Azz's Hippolyta wouldn't hold a tournament to decide which amazon warrior would bring Steve back to Man's World. Azz's Hippolyta wouldn't let her daughter go to Man's World.

Azz's Hippolyta would fucking murder him while all the amazons hold her daughter and cheer his murder.
>>
>>92772077
>>92772102
I know that, what I mean is that the way Athena is treated in fiction is very similar on how western culture treats ancient greeks. They love to put them in a pedestal and ignore all the fuck up shit they did. Athena was an asshole so where the greeks but for some reason people just forget that and paint them as a perfect ideal.
>>
>>92772308
NP faggot.
>>
>>92772287
>If that was "banter", it was pretty lousy, nonsensical one.

Pot, kettle, etc.
>>
>>92772515
>wrong ID
lol try again
>>
>>92772219
fucking wretched writing
>>
>>92772144
I mean look at that shield, she cursed and send to kill Medusa and then put her face on the shield so no one would forget what a psycho she is.
>>
>>92772074
>How can she love Zeus, a male god, and still force her amazons kill or sell their male infants for the sole fact they have dicks?
Because Zeus is a God and those men aren't?
How can a sexist society like the ancient Greeks (like >>92772102 pointed out)
worship female Goddesses, and build temples and statues of them?
>>
>>92772396

Or trying to show Hippolyta as a sympathetic character that loves Zeus and her daughter, despite her being the amazons ruler and the only immortal amazon on the island, thus the one who's sustaining the fucked-up culture all the amazons are forced to live by where they are taught to hate all males with a passion, go on murder-rape voyages to create new female amazons and sell their male infants because males can't live there even if they're their babies.

No, fuck you, Azz. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>92772526
S E E T H I N G
>>
>>92772586

She's still betraying her matron goddess and if the other amazons knew Hippolyta had an affair with Zeus they'd eventually turn against her. Maybe not all, but some.
>>
>>92772586
The religion(s) of Greece and how and why it switched from local, often female-focused cults to an overriding patriarchal Olympian pantheon is kinda interesting as a thing to study, but not a conversation to have on 4chan probably. Besides, Wondie and the Amazons aren't Greek. Even making the Greek comparisons and analogies the text does, there are intentional differences (like the Amazons' relationship with Ares).
>>
>>92772665

The mythological amazons didn't hated all men, actually. Azz's amazons aren't like the myths at all.

For example, the mythological amazons were mostly offspring of Ares and they all worshiped him. They'd go on adventures to test their might in foreign wars like when the amazons gave their support to Troy in the Trojan War. And they didn't raped or killed their male partners, they had sexual relations with a neighboring village where they'd sleep with the males there, have their children and they go back to their island with the female infants.

Seriously, the mythical amazons were a lot more sympathetic and reasonable than the amazons from this run. The casuals saying this ones are more "historical accurate" are fucking dumb as hell.
>>
>>92767569
>>92767595
>>92767628

Why is he being such a dick to her? She has been loyal and helped him again and again.
>>
>>92772829
I mean, one of the supposed mythological queens of the Amazons literally crippled her lovers because she felt it made them better in bed. A lot of the time, relative to a Greek hero, an Amazon or force of Amazons is treated like a monster is. Hercules straight up murders all their dozen champions who step forward to oppose him (you can argue this, at least, means they are considered as fully capable/worthy opponents maybe). It definitely is not all nice for the Amazons in myths: look at what happens to Penthesilea.

But the Ares' thing is an intentional divergence as both of us have mentioned, and it's easy to see why and where that puts the WW Amazons vs. the historical ones (a whole lot less of a warrior culture, for one, or only secondarily a warrior culture).
>>
>>92773070

Even then, man. The mythological amazons were mostly bitches that wanted to prove they were the best warriors ever. It was less about hating all men and more about proving themselves superior, which back then was pretty bad because women were supposed to be submissive and lady-like.

There are many instances in the myths of an amazon respecting a superior male opponent or even falling in love for a male.

Saying that Azz's amazons are like the ones from the myths is pretty wrong. Azz's amazons hate all men with a fucking passion.
>>
>>92772942
Thats the point of the god of edgelords he never knew love so he only know to treat people with cruelty.
>>
>>92769055
>There will be no more REBIRTH
If only...
>>
>>92772665
>Besides, Wondie and the Amazons aren't Greek. Even making the Greek comparisons and analogies the text does, there are intentional differences (like the Amazons' relationship with Ares).

Yes, I know, but I meant that it makes no sense to question why would women that believe in the superiority of their gender worship a male God when you got many civilizations where males have the moral superiority and worship female divinities.
It's just a stupid point.

>>92772653
>She's still betraying her matron goddess and if the other amazons knew Hippolyta had an affair with Zeus they'd eventually turn against her.

Yes, but isn't that part of the reason why making up the whole "clay" thing?

Besides that, Greek myths are full of these kind of trasons and betrayals, and this story was trying to bring some of that into a WW story.
>>
>>92775401

>it makes no sense to question why would women that believe in the superiority of their gender worship a male God when you got many civilizations where males have the moral superiority and worship female divinities.

Azz's amazons don't only believe in the superiority of their gender, they hate the male gender with a passion. To the point where they were okay with killing their male infants. The queen, Hippolyta, was the one that was forcing that shit. The same bitch that loved Zeus for his dick.
>>
>>92768986
>>92768930
Still don't understand why some generic minotaur, or even -the- minotaur was so powerful.
>>
>>92769163
I really like the idea of her summoning weapons from her bracers, since it means she doens't have to carry them around all the time.
>>
>>92770974
>Keeping up the rivalry between Poseidon and Athena
Nice touch
>>
>>92775459
Yes, and she was really conflicted about it. One of the constant things on this run is flawed characters. Besides that, again, that kinda thing happens a lot in the Greek myths, and that's what Azzarello was trying to do here.
>>
>>92775459
>zz's amazons don't only believe in the superiority of their gender, they hate the male gender with a passion. To the point where they were okay with killing their male infants

or read the fucking book and realize they didn't do that?
>>
>>92777403

>Yes, and she was really conflicted about it.

No, she wasn't conflicted about enforcing the shitty rules, only about betraying her matron goddess for fucking her husband because she feared for her daughter's sake. There seems to be a total disconnect between the queen that forces the toxic culture the other amazons are forced to grow up with and the mother that loves her man and daughter very much.

>Besides that, again, that kinda thing happens a lot in the Greek myths, and that's what Azzarello was trying to do here.

I've already pointed out how his amazons are nothing like the ones in the myths. They're far worse.

>>92777436

>or read the fucking book and realize they didn't do that?

I read and they did? Hephaestus told Diana that before he took pity on the male infants of the amazons they were all killed. It is only because of his involvement that they were sold to him for enchanted weapons produced by him.
>>
>>92777541
Yes, I meant she felt conflicted about the whole Zeus thing, which is what you're pointing out as an act of hypocrisy. She could see that, and she tried to justify it somehow. Don't forget Zeus is a sneaky God that in Greek mythology has found his way into bed of pretty much any woman he wanted to, under any means necessary, and often with terrible consequences to those women and their offspring, which is what happens here. Apparently you just like one dimension characters without any contradictions and inner conflicts.

>I've already pointed out how his amazons are nothing like the ones in the myths. They're far worse.

I never said anything about his Amazons being like the Greek ones. I was talking about the nature of the conflict. Many Greek mythology stories start with Zeus tricking or forcing a woman into bedding him, and the consequences of it.
>>
>>92778769

>Apparently you just like one dimension characters without any contradictions and inner conflicts.

Hippolyta is one dimensional as fuck here, though.
The contradictions only come from Azz not addressing things he himself set up. For example Diana being so generically nice despite growing up in such a culture (the only excuse and a lame one at that is that she was bullied for being different and thus couldn't wait to get the hell out of the island) or her being so murder happy despite her claims of loving everyone (a guess another lame excuse you could give is that she's just pragmatic due to her warrior upbringing).

The only conflict Hippolyta display is about lying to her daughter protect her daughter from Hera's wrath. Not about sleeping with or loving Zeus, betraying Hera her matron goddess, or doing something behind her people's back that goes against everything she taught them.
The Secret Origin issue itself shows Hippolyta saying that she lied out of love for her daughter, not out of shame for what she did. She sees nothing wrong in betraying Hera to sleep with Zeus or loving Zeus despite maintaining the amazons misandry culture.
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 141

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.