[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is your favorite gargoyle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

File: Gargoyles.png (679KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
Gargoyles.png
679KB, 1024x512px
Who is your favorite gargoyle?
>>
Hudson
>>
I liked Lexington the most at the time because of his unique wings, but as an adult it would probably be Hudson.
>>
>>92761960
Don't touch me, doofus!
>>
Brooklyn, I liked how he really came into his own as leader of the group and I always felt he had the chops to step up and take the mantle from Goliath.

He felt like a real character like and that he always had the ability to be a bit of a cunt despite all his redeeming factors, like for example the episode where the future is all fucked up and he leads the resistance and fucks demona.
>>
>>92761960
This picture looks like the Gargoyle evolution, when you start bottom left.
>>
File: Elisa_Gargoyle.jpg (10KB, 310x233px) Image search: [Google]
Elisa_Gargoyle.jpg
10KB, 310x233px
>>92761960
Eliza
>>
>>92762055
This.
Physically competent, cunning and cool in general.
Him becoming the leader of the clan after Goliath was the next logical step.

Also he had a baller design.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (8KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
8KB, 236x214px
>>92761960
So what exactly is Bronx?
>>
>>92761960
Broadway was pretty cool. He was the token fat guy, but they added more nuances and quirks to his character.
>>
>>92762816
A retard
>>
>>92762055
But that wasn't the actual future tho.

That was just Puck dicking around.
>>
>>92762055
This desu.

>We will never have that full fledged Time Dancers Spin-off with Brooklyn as the Main Character...

WHY. EVEN. LIVE?!
>>
>>92764078
KEK
>>
>>92762055
also hes a fun loving prankster, but can be the most serious too,

hes not a complete beast boy or shadow the hedgehog hes the best of both worlds.
>>
>>92761960
I want to have sex with all of them except Demona.
>>
File: gargoyles.jpg (8KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
gargoyles.jpg
8KB, 244x207px
brooklyns the best,

most likeable, energetic, funny, moody with some flaws.

I like the way the trio act like real friends would instead of just archtypes (smart one, dumb one, angry one). they're probably based on people greg knows in real life
>>
>>92761960
>strongest of them all
>badass
>expert warrior
>best name
>wise as fuck
>noble
>no-nonsense but still knows how to have fun
>gentle
>caring
>cultured
>makes females in every species wet

I'm sorry but Imma go with the Alpha Macho.

Does anyone have any good wallpaper with him reading?
>>
>>92762055

Yup. I... uh... also may have had a little crush on him, too...
>>
>>92762816
Basically the animal version of a gargoyle. Gargbeasts are canonically horrible at reproducing, so that's why theirs so few of them.
>>
>>92761960
>Who is your favorite gargoyle?

I know who Xanatos's favourite is...
>>
>>92764535
True, but his vision of the future did have hints of the actual future.
>>
>>92761960
Demona was my favorite character growing up.
>>
>>92762816
I think it would be less stupid if it was a dog that got turned into a gargoyles like>>92762250
>>
File: 87607-129682-gargoyles.jpg (51KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
87607-129682-gargoyles.jpg
51KB, 425x640px
I like all of them equally, non of them really stood out as the "best gargoyle" for me. Since I have to choose I'll go with Broadway, he was a pure soul.

Also, Angela a cute. Better than her whore mother.
>>
>>92766895
Does anyone have that greentext that explained how every season Xanatos was just trying to get under Goliath's loincloth in a different way?

Also why does Xanatos touch Goliath in almost every scene they have together?
>>
will we ever see animation this good again?
>>
File: Demon's Souls 3-2.png (553KB, 689x520px) Image search: [Google]
Demon's Souls 3-2.png
553KB, 689x520px
Hey Mister Bell Ringer

What's going on?
>>
>>92771600
whats that from?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>92762055
Both Brooklyn and Rattrap from Beast wars(and to an extent, Raph, from TMNT, though outside of the movies his full comic personality wasn't fully realized in other media) gave me a fondness for this character type; the sarcastic, cynical jokester who's actually hyper competent and reliable; at the time it really felt fresh and new. In 80's cartoons, such a character type was usually a foil to show off a moral failing, so it was a nice contrast to make both these characters so likable.
>>
>>92767315
How? She was insufferably unreasonable and the cause for almost every bad thing that happened concerning Gargoyle/Human relationships in the span of 1000+ years!

Tell me the truth, anon.
Was it just for the sex?
>>
how would you help them adapt to the modern world assusimg the curse was lifted now,
would you show them the internet first or would that scare them?
>>
>>92761960

When I was a kid I liked Lexington, the name was cool, he was the scientist, but as I got older Brooklyn started to grow on me. Something always struck me how Brooklyn and Demona had little hands on their wings and lacked the fingers in the wind itself. It's like their genetic line came from a different clan.
>>
>>92770525

He touches him as an uncomfortable power play body language business man thing. People do whatever they want. Also, it was meant to separate Xanatos from other humans. He shows he is not afraid of him. It certainly is meant to be a bit creepy
>>
>>92762816
he's a different species than the rest(Gargoyles and Garg Beasts are the last surviving species of an otherwise entirely extinct fictional branch of Tetrapoda), kinda like if Humans had domesticated Baboons or Lemurs
>>
>>92761960
besides Goliath, probably Hudson and Broadway, which makes it appropriate that Hudson is Broadway's genetic father
>>
>>92773502
For a significant period of time, Goliath was the only one that could read, so the Internet wouldn't be worth much to them.
>>
>>92774282
actually Lexington already knew how to read*, and Brooklyn either also already knew* or picked it up fairly quickly after they awoke in 1994

*although the differences between Old English and Modern English should have made that more difficult at first, heck they realistically would have had difficulty understanding Modern English vocally as well
>>
>>92770525

>>92774037
I can go behind the "businessman establishes dominance" angle, but it's also pretty obvious homolust, anon.
>>
>>92774512
Not really. IIRC Hudson was the only one with a brittish accent. The others sounded american even before waking up in 1994
>>
>>92774684
well I meant from a more "realistic" angle, language drift is something rarely ever accounted for in fiction with time travel aspects
>>
>>92774282
To be fair, Goliath would read books he's already read.
>>
>>92762250
Delilah was hotter
>>
>>92774159

Coulda sworn tha Greg said thatt Gargbeasts were more on the level of chimps.
>>
>>92776985
>Delilah was sluttier

fixt
>>
>>92765393

I have a huge crush on him <3
>>
>>92774512
I think he has said Demona used a spell on them to transfer their language skills to the modern era.
>>
>>92772627
Not at all.
Demona had some of the best story arcs in the entire series. There was more to her character than just being a count. Also a good part of what happened to her was only half her fault. Sure she made mistakes, so did Macbeth, the captain of the Guard, the Hunters etc. That is what made her such a compelling character. By far the deepest character on the show.
>>
>>92762250
This was my first thought. By season 3, she probably should have been cursed to stay like this, and they had to find a way to undo it.

>>92765393
Can't fault this choice. Clearly he was the writers' favorite.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.