[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Hood being a victim of sexual assault and possibly child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mf3qtlupqX1qmowpu.png (292KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mf3qtlupqX1qmowpu.png
292KB, 500x299px
Red Hood being a victim of sexual assault and possibly child prostitution has been covertly referenced in various comics and also runs as an underlying theme throughout Winick’s Under the Red Hood and Red Hood: The Lost Days.

From Battle for the Cowl.
>>
>>92760719
>>
It makes a lot of sense and I think would be a good fit for his character. He's a batboy who has trouble getting into relationships or anything past friends (rarely) with girls. Couple an unhealthy relationship to sex with the reality that he spent most of his emotional and sexual formative years as a corpse, it's no surprise that he can't approach women with romantic interests in mind.

Then again, one issue of him boning Artemis, and all that goes out the window.
>>
>trying to handle issues he has no talent to pull off well
Sounds like Hack Winick, alright.
>>
>>92761377
So he was raped by women back then? Damn. Poor guy
>>
>>92761377
Wait what he fucked Atermis?
>>
>>92761473
He hasn't yet. There are rumours that people working at DC are pushing for it, but Lobdell said he's not interested in going that direction. I really hope they don't, she's better as a big sister to him thah anything.
>>
>>92760719
fuck you timfag.
>>
It's weird but as much as women hate when a female character has rape as a backstory they LOVE when a man does.
>>
>>92761377
>women
He'd have been getting fucked by men and you know it.
>>
>>92761908
>He'd have been getting fucked by men and you know it.
?
>>
>>92761815
They don't want to self insert as a rape victim. But they love to self insert as the one who "heals" the "broken" man.
>>
>>92761815
I think it's because when it's a female character it's more personal for them and makes them uncomfortable. Because that character is their self insert I guess.

When it's a man, their maternal instinct kicks in. They want to protect the handsome, abused guy and it's attractive to them.
>>
It makes me uncomfortable but it's an interesting development that would be good to explore. People might not like the fact that
a) DC is adding rape to another person's backstory
b) Jason might as well change his name to JUSTin at this point
>>
>>92760719
Which Doctor Who is he referring to?
>>
>>92760719
Winick wants to fuck Jason so bad

This is getting Devin Grayson tier
>>
>>92765350
>The 9th one?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.