[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THUS SAITH THE LORD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

THUS SAITH THE LORD
>>
>people unironically ask why you can see behind the statue through its eyes

The eyes are gilded and reflective.
>>
File: 1495549818982.png (480KB, 1200x885px) Image search: [Google]
1495549818982.png
480KB, 1200x885px
>>92756805
Haha, what morons

Stop fucking bullying me.
>>
>>92756776
ONCE I CALLED YOU BROTHER
>>
Fucking jews man
>>
Edgelord song.
>>
This movie goes down a lot easier if you already believe in God before you see it.

It becomes less a matter of "Why would God do this?" and more a matter of "God did this, and that's just how things are."
>>
>>92757920
>goes down a lot easier

Jesus how sensitive are you?
>>
>>92757164
Didn't God created the first OC's?
>>
File: NostalgiaCriticReturn2.png (755KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
NostalgiaCriticReturn2.png
755KB, 1366x768px
Was he right that this is better than Ten Commandments?
>>
>>92758226

No

The is a very well made disney movie with adult themes, the Ten Commandments is a mark in cinema story for big epic movies where the emotion came from stunning acting instead of big allegory and songs
>>
>>92758272
>disney movie
>>
>>92758272
Its dreamworks dude
>>
>>92758272

>disney

educate yourself, gisnep dont like christians
>>
>>92758226
The Ten Commandments goes further into Exodus than The Prince of Egypt, so it's kind of hard to compare the two.

I mean, how would this movie have turned out if we'd seen Jeff Goldblum's Aaron character leading a cult at the base of Mount Sinai around a golden bull that the Israelites themselves had constructed, and then we'd seen Val Kilmer's Moses thunder down at them from the mountain, condemning them for their blasphemy and calling on God Himself to smite them and roll them all down to Hell?
>>
File: 767.gif (180KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
767.gif
180KB, 640x360px
>>92758472
>>92758531
>>92758338

>Not getting the mockery of the format
>>
>>92756776
This is a good song, to be desu.
>>
>>92758587
> I was only pretending to be retarded
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.