[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mulan sauce, m-Morty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (10KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 286x176px
We've all been waiting since April for it to come back and the most we've gotten are dicks tickles and rumours. I've been checking their twitter and Mcdonald's hasn't said much on the matter since "Mcnugga Lubba dub dub." So I tried calling 20 different Mcdonalds in my town as well as ones in texas, new york, las vegas, and LA, hoping to find out if anyone knew something. I figured that being employees they wouldn't know much, but not ONE, and I repeat, not ONE even had a clue what szechuan sauce even was... I think that outside of the internet our demands aren't really being heard. Do you guys think there's anyway to revive the momentum (If we ever had much other than change.org petitions.... lol)
>>
Wait... you're telling me that business about McNugget sauce in that episode wasn't meant to be product placement in the first place?
>>
I thought everybody stopped talking about that fucking sauce
>>
File: IMG_1801.jpg (166KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1801.jpg
166KB, 800x820px
>>92755321
Please Leave and never return.
>>
File: 20170528_010925.jpg (62KB, 238x424px) Image search: [Google]
20170528_010925.jpg
62KB, 238x424px
>>92755321
They could have brought back Mr Pibb but no, they try and bring back some sauce you can make in your kitchen.
>>
Nigga, no one has been waiting since april for a mc nugget sauce. Dont force a meme off a mediocre joke.
>>
>>92755321
And so it begins.
>>
>Reddit Sauce
>>
>>92755321
There's no chance they'd actually bring back the Mulan McNugget sauce until the Mulan reboot. Why would they risk people getting bored withit until then? It's probably not even that good if they didn't add it to their regular lineup.
>>
>>92756687
Mr. Pibb stopped being a thing?

It was always a not-Dr. Pepper, but you'd only came across it on occasion at places you don't normally go. It was like Dr. Pepper on an adventure.
>>
>>92757606
Mr. Pibb is and isn't a thing. What I mean is, now it's Pibb Xtra, or Coke's Cherry Dr. Pepper
>>
>>92757606
The original was rebranded as Pibb Xtra but I don't see it as much as I used to. Out of the several gas stations around me, I've only found one that still carries Pibb Xtra.
>>
>>92756304
>/r/The_Donald
You have to go back
>>
>>92755321
The sauce wasn't even good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.