[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ marchandise thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8389.jpg (244KB, 750x997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8389.jpg
244KB, 750x997px
I bought seven figures i didnt want just to get a king shark figure, how pathetic can you get?
>>
Is that Jab from Street Sharks?
>>
File: IMG_8393.jpg (184KB, 750x1005px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8393.jpg
184KB, 750x1005px
>>92754104
Lol, no. I couldve completed it with six figures but bought the seventh to get the alternate hammerhead head. Heres the original
>>
>>92754030
Is that from the Mattel DC Universe sets? I've mostly written off that line completely since its all Batmen.
>>
>>92754334
Yeah, it mostly was figures from the cw shows i dont even watch. Like the only figure i liked from the set was TDKR joker.
>>
better than that isabella plush doll from earlier
>>
File: IMG_8395.jpg (189KB, 750x997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8395.jpg
189KB, 750x997px
>>92754485
What now? i got a gaz plush in the mail eariler for scientific reasons
>>
>>92754030
It could've been worse, you could've gone to a fast food restaurant on a regular basis in an attempt to collect all the toys.

Please tell me none of you did that.
>>
File: IMG_2295.jpg (215KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2295.jpg
215KB, 1500x1125px
>>92754030
I have a few handmade pony plushies, but I bought those years ago. I haven't gotten anything new in ages. Something cute like pic related might be nice if the price is decent.
>>
>>92754030
That's OK, man. I bought an expensive three figures pack for exactly one figure with pretty crap articulation.
And I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

You thinking about putting the other figures on sale or something? I did it with the other two through an LCS and actually got some decent money out of it.
>>
>>92754708
I like you judge anon. And i dont want to got through the trouble of selling toys. You can have all of them except the joker that i mentioned i like. Ill also throw in some other stuff ive been meaninng to give away. Wheres a way to contact you
>>
File: 20170206_125154.jpg (1MB, 2324x1899px) Image search: [Google]
20170206_125154.jpg
1MB, 2324x1899px
Also, here's my pride and joy.

>>92754760
Really appreciate it, but I live in deep-ass South America. Shipping alone would cost you an arm and a leg. I get you tho', I was way too lazy to sell mine too. So what I did was take 'em to an LCS which I knew was looking for figures to sell and just hand 'em over to them. Way I see it, if they sold I'd make some money, and if they didn't I'd be rid of them anyway. One of them's actually still there, a year or so later.
>>
>>92754852
No problem man. I get it though. I might do that if i even can track them all though, lol. Love your dredd figure by the way
>>
>>92754961
Thanks! The guys who made it, 3A, have been working on a full-blown 2000AD line for a while. There's a massive 1/6 Judge Anderson coming at the end of the year that I'm dying to get a look at.
Anywho, for the figs thing, you can usually just go to an LCS/specialty toy shop and ask 'em if they take any figures for sale. Hell, if they're CWverse figs, they might even get sold fairly quickly.
>>
File: virginia.png (469KB, 750x525px) Image search: [Google]
virginia.png
469KB, 750x525px
You want to see pathetic, OP?

I bought, dismantled, and modified Heroclix for Magik (head) Moondragon (body) Gertrude Yorkes (Old Lace) Simon Baz (the base) plus a D&D miniature Griffon and a baby deer from a railroad set... painted them (down to raptor's teeth) with Citadel paints and mounted the whole thing on Chameleon Girl's dial (hence the Legion keywords). And then I designed a custom card for it.

Why, you may ask?

Because Virginia Dare from Marvel 1602 didn't have a Heroclix, damn it, and I have no sense of restraint. Currently working on a Dr. Strangefate for the same reason. And yes, I'm that asshole who posted a picture of his coffee tabled covered in literally hundreds of these damn things.
>>
>>92755129
Man, I respect the fuck out of you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.