/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HYPER REALISTIC EYES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 534
Thread images: 133

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
HYPER
REALISTIC
EYES
>>
I SAW A PHOTO OF MY GRANDMA'S DECAYING CORPSE THERE FOR A SEC BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A GLITCH AND PROCEEDED
>>
Has there even been a good cartoon creepypasta?
>>
I DON'T CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT, I JUST NEED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST
>>
I didnt remember Tails hanging from an upside down cross and telling me the names of my entire extended family in the original version, but this was a bootleg copy so I just ignored it
>>
>>92753142
No
>>
File: iggy.png (429KB, 418x485px) Image search: [Google]
iggy.png
429KB, 418x485px
/co/, let's write a creepypasta one post at a time. I'll start.

I recently moved back into my parent's house after graduating college. Bored one night, I started going through my old VHS tapes from when I was a kid. I used to record all of my favorite cartoons from the 90's. But then I noticed something was....off about one of them.

Ok, take it from there.
>>
AND THEY SAY THAT IF YOUR HEAR HIM BEFORE YOU SEE HIM
HE'S GOT KING KONG IN THE TRUNK KING-K-K-KING KONG
>>
>>92753206
Mickey Mouse showed up and then he died
>>
>>92753206
It was made of hyper-realistic blood!
>>
And thats when a purple T-posing King K Rool appeared and tore DK limb from limb.
>>
>>92753206
I realized that Doug was actually fun to watch now
>>
>>92753235
Then I sodomized his hyper realistic corpse.
>>
I bought a rare vhs tape from a hermet at a bootleg vhs stand. the cover has two teddy bears. one is pink and the other one is blue. I bought the vhs from the hermit for $3.00. but then he warned me, the tape you are holding is evil.
>>
>>92753299
Did he sell you evil frozen yogurt?
>>
>>92753206
It was a copy of Space Jam. Except the cover was torn and I only knew it was Space Jam because it was marked with a shaprie on the front. I asked my dad about it and he said a while ago he let a fried borrow all mybtapes and he gave them back like that. I don't usually get mad but seeing one of my fsvorite movies defile like this made my blood boil. I sat down and put the tape in for old times sake. I told my dad to fuck off for lending my tapes though and he left crying, so I was all alone,
>>
>>92753063
a found tape

I FOU N D A TAP E
>>
I went back to the garage sale that I bought the VHS from, and the owner told me that the original owner was their son, who killed himself by dropping the VHS player - with the taped Rugrats Chanukah special still inside- into his bathtub with him in the bathtub. I was shocked, but I went home to finish it since I remember really liking that special.
>>
>>92753063
I hate this version of the take on the picture, I like the one where he has human eyes better.
>>
File: 1494932334657.png (2MB, 3508x4960px) Image search: [Google]
1494932334657.png
2MB, 3508x4960px
>>92753063
>>
>>92753529
The juice is loose!
>>
WE GOTTA GET SPONGEBOB BACK
>>
>>92753142
Nope
>>
>>92753142
That pirate tv channel one was alright
>>
>>92753206
THE WALLS START OOZING GREEN SLIME?
>>
>>92753206
Going through the box of VHS tapes that served as proof of my patrician taste even as a child wondering which Arthur episode to watch, I noticed a duplicate tape. In one hand I held the tape I remembered from my childhood, it was my favorite episode after all, but there in the bottom of the box buried under yet more Arthur episodes was a tape with nearly the same label. But this tape was different.

It was black, and not black like all the other VHS tapes, a blackness so advanced it seemed to suck in the light from around it. Written on the label was the name of the episode but with a slight addition, "Arthur's Big Hit.exe", written in red sharpie rather than black like all the others. A shade of red that I could almost imagine was...blood?
>>
>>92753422
The movie started off just as I remembered. A young Michael Jordan playing basketball in front of his house. Pretty soon I was grooving along and singing along to "I Believe I Can Fly." But that's when things started to get weird.
>>
>>92753422
and every time I'm alone I instinctively start masturbating. Now was no different, but as I began practicing skin fiddle I started noticing some weird when the movie began playing. There were no ads or trailers before hand, not even any logos. It just cut right to the opening scene with kid Michael, expect there was no music and Michael's father never shows up. The kid was just alone shooting hoops in silence. I was very put off as I jacked off, but that was only the beginning.
>>
Thomas the Train creepypasta, watch it if you dare

https://youtu.be/462KBuAhncU
>>
File: spooky.png (191KB, 684x969px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.png
191KB, 684x969px
More spooks. Read at your own risk.
>>
>>92753126
This trope doesn't get enough hate
>>92753142
Candle Cove
>puppets are /co/
>>
>>92753142
There was that one where some guy got ahold of a VHS editor and spliced in some snuff clips into cartoon tapes, then gave them away to Goodwill.
>>
>>92753630
They always do that.
>>
>>92753709
Kid M suddenly turns and stars at the camera. No, he was actually staring straight at me. It suddenly became this weird game of whether I could keep going or not as the camera just panned in ever so slowly until the whole screen was just his face, eyes staring into mine.

Suddenly I didn't want to jack off anymore, but I also realized both of my hands were on in the air in front of me. I wasn't the one jacking me off. Then things started to get really weird.
>>
File: Patrick.jpg (41KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick.jpg
41KB, 960x720px
>>92753063
>>
>>92753706
Something was different. The crowd seemed eerily distant. They stared at Jordan, unmoved. A faint whimpering could be heard in the distant. I then reaizen it was my dad stil crying outside of my room. I told him to piss off and went back to the tape.
>>
Only good cartoon creepypasta I ever read didn't really have to do with the cartoon. Some guy was digging through the attic at his old house and he found a box with a bunch of VHS recordings his dad made for him. He noticed one of them was missing and he found it in his Dad's box of crap. I think it was Spongebob or something and he wanted to watch it again so he popped it in and half-way through the video it cuts to a snuff film of his Dad raping and murdering some chick.
>>
File: IMG_0526.png (496KB, 579x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0526.png
496KB, 579x533px
>>92753760
Lmao I love this one
>>
>>92753832
Suddenly Bugs was on the screen, but it was... off. I can't really describe it, but the best comparison is that he wasn't drawn; it looked like he was stitched together from real rabbit pelts, bloody and slightly decayed. His eyes were red and puffy, like he'd been crying. He looked straight at me, and what he said sent shivers down my penis.
>>
File: 7842680.jpg (59KB, 798x622px) Image search: [Google]
7842680.jpg
59KB, 798x622px
>>92753142
No.
in fact it was lost media crappypasta that heralded /x/ becoming the autischizophrenic shithole it is now, rather than the derpy but creepyfun place it started as.
hords of underage faggots who lacked the mental hardware to understand 'fiction',
>"where can I find the real squid ward suicide video?"
>"it's just shitty pasta"
>"yes but where is the video it describes?"
leading to shit like:
"hay guys I thing marble hornets might be a hoax! :("
and the steady build up of mental illness, to the point where during m00t's final sjw drive where after years of mod neglect he had staff try to drive out all anti mental illness posting, which worked out hilariously because there is no line between good mental cripple trolling and regular mental cripple babbling, and the tards had a shit fit convinced that the CIA was deleting all their important TRUTH threads.
>>
>>92753890
The only good creepypastas are ones that have 0 trace of supernatural shit in them. And even then, it's rare.
>>
>>92753901
"NYEEEEEEEEEEEEEH WHAT'S GUCCI MY NIGGA?"
>>
>>92753890
Name?
>>
>>92753760
>we couldn't figure out the combination so my friend Zack pulled out his gun and shot it
>dead corpses
>I saw mutilated arms and legs inside which made us puke more...we were so hungry we ran into the kitchen
>so i found a bomb under the tables
>>
>>92753952
>>
>>92753063
>>92753126
>>92753171
EVERYTHING WAS FINE AT FIRST, EXCEPT FOR SOME COLORS AND SOUNDS BEING OFF.

THEN THINGS STARTED TO GET W E I R D...
>>
It's not /co/, but I think Pale Luna is a genuinely effective creepypaste.
>>
File: Ben_drowned.png (55KB, 392x397px) Image search: [Google]
Ben_drowned.png
55KB, 392x397px
Is Ben Drowned the only passable video game/cartoon creepypasta?

It spooked me when it was first posted on /x/, at least.
>>
>>92753142
they are only good if you are dumb or a kid
>>
>>92754154
Godzilla is a pretty good video game one
>>
File: 1487342642221.jpg (101KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487342642221.jpg
101KB, 750x720px
>>92754185
It was good up until the Dead Girlfriend Bullshit.
The Princess/If you see her turn off the game wasn't that terrible either, even if it was guilty of several cliches.
>>
>>92754154
Ben Drowned is as bad as the countless Ben Drowned ripoffs it inspired.
>>
>>92754185
It was until he started fighting his dead girlfriend's ghost or whatever the fuck
>>
>https://youtu.be/MR7uaIFVFiM
Go to 7:12
>>
File: The Horror Won't Stop.jpg (49KB, 310x230px) Image search: [Google]
The Horror Won't Stop.jpg
49KB, 310x230px
>>92753760
>I didn't even have time to eat fries.
>>
Speaking of creepypastas, what are some of your favorites?

Here are mine

>Fog
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Fog

>NoEnd House
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/NoEnd_House

>The Disappearance of Ashley, Kansas
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Disappearance_of_Ashley,_Kansas

>Anansi's Goatman
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Anansi%27s_Goatman_Story

>Psychosis
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Psychosis

>Pale Luna
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Pale_Luna
>>
>>92753142
Cartoon? No. There was a decent Godzilla video game one though
>>
>>92754154
It was more of an arg than a creepypasta. Along with Jeff the Killer it was also probably the clearest moment that "creepypasta" stopped being general scary stories coming and going based around the Usenet-era model of the internet and more recurring figures and stories that degenerated into horror-comedy spoopy Five Nights at Freddy's shit.
>>
>>92754269
it went downhill the moment he leapt to the conclusion that the game was acting weird because of something supernatural and not just dismissing it as due to being a dodgily coded romhack on a bootleg cartridge
>>
>>92753063
I wanted to watch this lost episode of this show I liked and an old man selling VHS tapes at a garage sale right next to my house gave me one and said, "Don't do it."

He sold it to me and I put it in the VHS tape my dead grandfather who fought in WWII owned. When I watched it, it was an episode of the old cartoon, but the main character had hyper realistic blood eyes and everyone melted. A skeleton popped out and said, "Anon, you'll die." Then, I died on screen, but I was a cartoon. My dead corpse got up and hyper-realistically killed my family on screen. I was so scared I released hyper realistic piss. My entire bed was hyper realistically wet and I had to go to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, my cartoon version was there and he had blood eyes. It turns out I was him and he was me and you were skeleton and wrote this.
>>
>>92754351
Whats your headcanon on Ashley,Kansas? Were they dragged down to hell?
>>
I saw someone that looked like my [close relative]
>>
File: 1294372968945.jpg (146KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
1294372968945.jpg
146KB, 843x604px
lost media pasta is inherent shit

but short form horror can be done quite well when it takes advantage of the ambiguity.
>tfw no real western equivalent to 'Fuan no Tane'
>>
>>92753948
>Channel Zero took Candle Cove and filled it with supernatural nonsense
disappointment of the century desu
>>
>>92754445
Yeah, basically that. The town was dragged down into hell.
>>
>>92754519
I think what I like about certain creepypastas is when done well,a vague ending can give you the creeps and make you think at night
>>
>>92754351
Psychosis and The Quiet Sky come to mind.
>>
AND THEN I REALIZED

666!
>>
>>92754548
Agreed, the vagueness really works
>>
4th wall horror told told from the perspective of the victim sucks.

If you want to do a lost media creepypasta go the extra mile and make the content yourself, put it out there for people to experience
>>
>>92754492
is that the rake? or other creepypasta, why is he so happy? is he going to rape him?
>>
>>92754584
WATCH OUT FOR 666
>>
>>92754695
So we're bumping until 666?
>>
>>92754716
I'll bump you until 666 ;)
>>
>>92754688
he looks like he's about to start a very awkward conversation.
>>
>>92754756
Indeed my worst fear
>>
File: 1491185388853.gif (3MB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
1491185388853.gif
3MB, 400x227px
>>92753760
>SlenderMario
>>
Can anyone help me locate a creepy-pasta I read a couple of years ago? The premise was that a women's imaginary friend from childhood had come back, and wanted her to follow him back to his kingdom. I think it was called the 'The King of Nothing,' or something along that name, but I can't find it by Googling that.
It wasn't really that scary, and most of it was simply the women recalling adventures that she and the King used to go on when she was younger. If it helps, I think one of the adventures involved the King fighting the darkness inside her closet. There was a real sense that the King only protected the girl because he felt like he 'owned' her and it was personal.
Oh, and the King became the King by eating the previous king, who was a dictator.
>>
File: 1495142657360.gif (939KB, 180x155px) Image search: [Google]
1495142657360.gif
939KB, 180x155px
>>92754351
>Anansi's Goatman
>mfw I only live about fifty five miles away from Huntsville
This pasta fucked with me when I was younger and first read it.
>>
>>92754873
Knew what you were talking about, forgot its name, found it by googling shit I did remember.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Vox_and_King_Beau
>>
>>92754916
Boy, I was way off. Thank you for tracking it down, buddy.
>>
>>92754873
just reading the concept you posted makes me think with good writing that make either a good psychological horror miniseries (develop ambiguities about how nuts is she and how much is real), or a really feels oriented story about a millennial coping with having to finally be an adult.
with great writing it could be both.
>>
Did people ever unironically think Jeff the Killer was scary? Or well-written? Or not shit?
>>
the Luna Game series and Story of the Blanks are some of the best creepy games I've seen a fandom put out

I wish I could post a related image BUT I CAN'T AND YOU ALL KNOW WHY
>>
>>92754154
I liked Jvk1166z.esp because Morrowind is a (unintentionally?) creepy game.
>>
>>92755209
Of course

Why did this shit become a fad? Creepypastas are mostly hilariously bad in hindsight
>>
>>92755271
I like that one because it actually sounds like a real thing. Just a fucked up Morrowind mod that nobody can really decipher.
>>
>>92755235
Was Luna Game actually any good? I heard rumours that it was a virus when it first came out and never gave it a shot.
>>
File: 1495075412771.png (115KB, 276x230px) Image search: [Google]
1495075412771.png
115KB, 276x230px
>>92755209
>>92755288
Reminder that the original Jeff image was an edit of some dumb landwhale cunt.
>>
File: Dude.jpg (7KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
Dude.jpg
7KB, 227x225px
>>92753206
After seeing that, I remembered my older brother who used to bully me. He's no longer with us since he committed suicide three years ago. I still do not know how to feel about it, but there is no point dwelling in the past. The VHS was just some old cartoon I used to watch, and I forgot the name for this one. Either way, i decided to take a walk down memory lane.

I placed it in and hope that it was working, surprisingly enough, it did. However, something was different, it wasn't about the cartoon. It was my brother. He apparently meddled with this thing and recorded a video with himself, classic prank. Although, he wasn't laughing or anything, he looked like he had just finished crying. Never took him for a fucking pussy but I just let it play, might have a good chuckle or two. He sat on his bed and said "Sorry bro, but I've been having these weird dreams lately and I just can't take them anymore. Mom and Dad won't listen, so I'll just have to stop them myself. I just want to take this opportunity to say I'm sorry for everything i've done. Take you care you idiot. I'll love you always."
>>
File: painting.jpg (107KB, 500x834px) Image search: [Google]
painting.jpg
107KB, 500x834px
>>
File: crappypasta.png (54KB, 1876x176px) Image search: [Google]
crappypasta.png
54KB, 1876x176px
>>92753063
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1920x1080px
BLAWALALHALALAWAHA
>>
>>92755382
it wasn't a virus, just a bit of a prank on the player. The first one wasn't very good, but the other 5 were very shit-inducing
>>
File: 00mosley2.jpg (22KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
00mosley2.jpg
22KB, 490x313px
HYPER

REALISTIC

BEADY

ANGLO

EYES
>>
>>92754375
Worth reading? sure, but it is not really a good creepypasta.
>>
File: Wristbands.jpg (139KB, 994x345px) Image search: [Google]
Wristbands.jpg
139KB, 994x345px
>>92753948
The reason Creepypastas used to be good was because they were the equivalent of urban legends. Urban legends died thanks to the internet and the cheer amount of phones with cameras. Creepypastas were believable enough that they could in fact be real and the anonymity behind it made it worse. Of course we known better and they were mostly tales made for fun but the realism in some of them is what made them eerie and special.

It all ended when everyone wanted to make their own epic supernatural stories that are too dumb to be taken seriously. Is not to say that there aren’t good supernatural Creepypastas but most of them are retarded in concept and execution.
>>
>>92755618
AND THEN THE ANGLO LOOKED AT ME WITH HIS HYPER REALISTIC BEADY ANGLO EYES FROM THE TV AND SHOUTED "KILL ALL THE ARYANS AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD"

AND THEN A JEW CAME OUT AND CHOPPED OFF MY FORESKIN

HE SCREAMED THAT I WAS A BAD GOYIM AND THAT THE WHITE PEOPLE WERE ALL LITERAL NAZIS AND TO REMEMBER THE 60 GORILLION

SINCE THAT INCIDENT, I FIND MYSELF TELLING MY GIRLFRIEND TO FUCK A BLACK MAN WHILE I MASTURBATE IN THE CORNER WEARING MY PUSSY HAT POSTING HOW HILLARY SHOULD'VE WON AND WATCH MY GF GET PUMPED WITH THE BBC
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knlgVap_jvc

nobody had the decency to post this yet?
>>
>>92753206
Suddenly, the words "kill yourself nigger" written in blood appeared on the screen. I was so creeped out I let out an audible scream and a fart, but for some reason just couldn't turn away. The blood looked extremely realistic as if it was your momma on her period and the horrifying comic sans of the word "nigger" will always haunt me in my dreams.
>>
File: dawnisyourenemy.jpg (529KB, 1072x1195px) Image search: [Google]
dawnisyourenemy.jpg
529KB, 1072x1195px
>>
dogscape
>>
>>92755993
Half fake. Here's the original, though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39FB2aXN85A
>>
File: albino clifford.jpg (58KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
albino clifford.jpg
58KB, 640x625px
>>92755465
>there is no point dwelling in the past
>i decided to take a walk down memory lane
You're really good at mimicking the writing style.

>>92756021
Oh wow, I forgot all about that. Never sure if I'm supposed to be upset by it or laugh at it.
>>
>>92756148
>creepypasta is fake
wow anon who would've thought
>>
>>92755468
>>92755993
Shit like this unsettles me. Something about being watched without truely being watched. Like there's something almost human behind those eyes that could reach out and grab you any second
>>
File: familyguy.jpg (1MB, 841x2650px) Image search: [Google]
familyguy.jpg
1MB, 841x2650px
>>
>>92756189
I'm basically saying there is basis to it. Hence half fake.
>>
>>92756191
>>
File: slave.png (128KB, 216x292px) Image search: [Google]
slave.png
128KB, 216x292px
>>92756248
boy those storytimes on the day Ultra Comics came out were a time
>>
HE LOOKED LIKE A MAN

EXCEPT HE WAS REALLY TALL AND SKINNY

AND HE WASN'T HUMAN

AND HE HAD CLAWS
>>
>>92756282
BIG MEATY CLAWS!
>>
>>92756300
What did you say, punk?
>>
>>92756225
I'm 99% sure that Quagmire thing was actually an episode at some point
>>
Who is the best narrator?
>>
File: Alucardanddcasull.png (230KB, 599x479px) Image search: [Google]
Alucardanddcasull.png
230KB, 599x479px
Sooo....how long before this thread gets Hijacked by the one ghost thing that messed with the anon awhile back? Ya know the one...the red face one
>>
>>92756335
Cry.

Of fucking course he is also the one who mainly does another genre of videos and only reads a creepypasta a few times a year.
>>
>>92754154
IF YOU HEAR ME 'FORE YOU SEE ME,
I GOT KING KONG INNA TRUNK
>>
>>92753760
Fuckin American as fuck
>>
File: AkuGreatFlamingEyebrows.gif (295KB, 512x409px) Image search: [Google]
AkuGreatFlamingEyebrows.gif
295KB, 512x409px
>>92753063
GREAT
FLAMING
EYEBROWS
>>
>>92756361
You know he has a name.

And never, that was a one time thing. Otherwise it would be too cool.
>>
>>92756424
I really want to write a Samura Jack troll creepypasta as if it was written by Aku, but I suck at writing. Even more so than your average creepypasta "writer"
>>
>>92756470
LONG AGO IN A DISTANT GARAGE SALE
>>
File: The Devil's Cartoon.jpg (942KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
The Devil's Cartoon.jpg
942KB, 2480x3508px
>>
>>92754492
Dear anon, thank you for reminding me Fuan no Tane existed. Never a bad time to read some comics/manga.
>>
File: The Devil's Cartoon2.jpg (95KB, 827x1077px) Image search: [Google]
The Devil's Cartoon2.jpg
95KB, 827x1077px
>>92756491
>>
>>92756425
I never learned it's name and im.too scared too desu, outta all the weird shit I seen that just strikes me at the core man.

I hope it never returns
>>
>>92756482
I, AKU, THE COMPLETELY AVERAGE COLLEGE STUDENT OF DARKNESS!
>>
>>92754492
>Fuan No Tane

THATS IT. I've been looking for that comic for FOREVER. Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>92756560
PURCHASED AN UNASSUMING BOOTLEG!
>>
>>92756560
>>92756580
PLUMBED THROUGH THE PERILOUS BINS OF DUSTY GARAGEDOM UNTIL I FOUND AN UNSPEAKABLE TREASURE CONSIDERED LOST TO ALL TIME: A CHEAP COPY OF A FAVORITE CHILDHOOD INTERACTIVE VIDEO ENTERTAINMENT,
THE LEGENDARY SUUUPAH MARIOH BROTHERS, THREEEEE
>>
>>92756580
AFTERWARDS, A LOVABLE CARTOON CHARACTER, WIELDING HYPER REALISTIC EYES, APPEARED FORTH TO SPOOK ME!
>>
>>92753749
That's not really a creepy pasta, just a deconstructive horror/satire.
>>
>>92756642
BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW WAS STRUCK, I TWOAH OPEN THE CARTRIDGE, AND FLUNG IT INTO THE GARBAGE, WHERE MY SANITY IS LAW
>>
>>92756491
>>92756524
>Bendy and the Ink Machine Deepest Lore.jpg
>>
>>92753948
So the OG Candle Cove, Pokemon Black, the first half of the NES Godzilla creepypasta, Polybius, and the Russian Experiment (if I remember it correctly)?
>>
>>92756739
Killswitch is pretty good.
http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/08/killswitch.html
>>
File: 1483090623533.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1483090623533.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>92755209
When I was a kid, yeah. But I used to be a scared little shit who couldn't even watch Ren and Stimpy and was scared of the Nosferatu scene in Spongebob.
And it didn't help that my first jumpscare was a Jeff The Killer screamer website I was directed to. That shit fucking killed me to the point I still can't really look at that picture without feeling at least a little bit of discomfort, even though I know it's laughably bad and I'm used to seeing far, far worse nowadays.
But I was never scared of the actual pasta. Even by kid standards it was laughable.
>>
>>92755209
It's really bad, but people will obsess over the dumbest things.
Just look at all the people who actually think that Sonic.exe is not shit.
>>
>>92754185
The story would've been better if it completely ignored the dead girlfriend shit and just been about tripping game levels.

The author should've made the screencaps of the game more authentic to NES hardware, demon magic giving an NES the graphics capabilities of a SNES is a stupid excuse.
>>
File: 1446523628243.jpg (12KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1446523628243.jpg
12KB, 413x395px
>>92755993
>someone hooked up the bump to be a rogue broadcast which disabled the ability to change channels. anyone who tuned in would see it on every single channel.
>>
>>92756739
>the first half of the NES Godzilla creepypasta
Honestly I don't even consider it a creepypasta, it feels more like an actual dramatic story. It's not creepy.
It would have been better if it didn't turn out to be "muh dead autistic girlfriend" and instead just some weird ass encounters the dude had with the game.
>>
>>92756832
I agree. I think the Godzilla pasta works well (the first part anyway) partially due to the inherent creepy vibe some old licensed NES games had. Bart vs. the Space Mutants used to give me nightmares as a kid.
>>
>>92753063
This pasta really did scare the fuck out of me when I was younger though. Especially the part with the dead kids.

>>92755468
Eh, the last paragraph kills it. Making something a direct threat to the reader usually doesn't make it creepier and it's such a worn out trope.
>>
File: suicide mouse.png (1MB, 710x1167px) Image search: [Google]
suicide mouse.png
1MB, 710x1167px
>>
>>92755209
i thought the picture was a bit scary when i was younger, mostly because i associated it with screamers at the time, but the story behind it? never scared me. i don't know what i thought after reading it, but i certainly wasn't thinking "oh gosh that was really scary." probably something like "huh."
>>
File: Hit the bricks.gif (3MB, 590x331px) Image search: [Google]
Hit the bricks.gif
3MB, 590x331px
>>92756739
>>92756871
>He got so mad that people hated the shitty dead girlfriend ending he made a joke ending out of spite
>It was still better than the dead girlfriend ending
>>
>>92756906
There was this other Disney creepypasta that had the guy wandering into an abandoned theme park and encountering a negative Mickey or something.
I don't remember the name but it spooked me the fuck out when I was younger.
>>
>>92756954
Abandoned by Disney.

There's a Five Nights at Freddy's fangame based on the concept.
>>
>>92756672
NOW THE DEVIL SEEKS TO RETURN TO THE GARAGE SALE, AND UNDO THE EVIL THAT IS a shitty creepypasta.
>>
>>92756953
Kek.
For what it's worth the dude is not a horrible writer, and that Giygas Kaiju is actually pretty terrifying.
>>
>>92756871
I liked the shit with had the timewarps, and it was implied that demonic, otherworldly creatures would inhabit the earth in the distant future. And then the pointless face that would ask questions like "Does it spin in all directions?" "Do you like hurting people?"

Shit where it was just this manifestation of the unknown and not "MUH DEAD GIRLFRIEND I CAN'T MOVE BIG MONSTER WE GOTTA FIGHT IT I WITH THIS SUPERPOWERED CHARACTER WE GET AT THE LAST SECOND" shit. There is that sequel he was making, but to my knowledge it hasn't updated in like two or three years.
>>
>>92756953
apparently he's making a sequel and also a game based on the first one. i think the first one being a game instead of a written story fixes a lot of the issues with it, mainly how fucking plodding it gets one you're over halfway through.
>>
>>92756361
>>92756425
The one in /x/?
>>
There was a pasta about family guy that was pretty good. It didn't have any super natural elements it was just fucking creepy. It ascribed all the horrible gore jokes to this creepy friend of Seth's who would hang around meetings. Are there other pastas like That? Where it's subtle creepy shit that could have happened instead of "haunted video game cartridge!"
>>
>>92757187
>It ascribed all the horrible gore jokes to this creepy friend of Seth's who would hang around meetings.
Shit that actually does sound good.
>>
>>92757047
Yeah and I like the idea of Godzilla going through yet another round of monster fighting but facing actually demonic monstrosities that are way bigger and scarier than he is. I'm a big Godzilla fan and even though I never played the game I'd like to see some of the monsters this guy came up with in the movies. If you were to remove the human elements (or at least tone them down), the story that takes place in this pasta could be a pretty fucking great movie.

Goddamnit if it wasn't for that fucking finale, jesus.
I unironically prefer the joke ending.
>>
File: 1487288995698.jpg (22KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
1487288995698.jpg
22KB, 600x577px
>>92756361
this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLxJS8k9pHs
>>
>>92757187
>>92757204
Someone posted the Family Guy one >>92756225
>>
>>92756361
>>92756425
>>92756537
>>92757166
reeee someone post caps or archive links, I don't like not knowing things.
>>
File: IMG_3172.jpg (44KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3172.jpg
44KB, 1920x1080px
>>92756248
DO IT
>>
>>92757230
See >>92757214
>>
File: 1331179618053.jpg (125KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
1331179618053.jpg
125KB, 400x428px
>>92757187
>this creepy friend of Seth's
but anon, Seth McFarlane has no friends...
>>
File: Pale Luna.jpg (570KB, 727x2279px) Image search: [Google]
Pale Luna.jpg
570KB, 727x2279px
>>
>>92757263
That's the twist
>>
>>92756310
LARGE THICC PAWS
>>
>>92756312
I know what you are talking about. The sides were actually switched. Quagmire was beaten and abused by a woman into BDSM in an episode. If I recall, she kidnapped him and tied him up in a storage locker.
>>
>>92753760
>LA

Well that's not so unbelievable
>>
>>92757278
That's one of the best game stories I've read.
>>
>>92756310
ENORMOUS, VEINY, COCK.
>>
File: ethanjust.jpg (13KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
ethanjust.jpg
13KB, 469x469px
>>92753142
Other than Candle Cove there's literally none, there are others that focus on the lost episode thing like 1999 and Lost Episodes but those are entirely original. Best all around creepypastas are BEN Drowned and Penpals.
>>
File: did someone say goofy.png (1MB, 849x883px) Image search: [Google]
did someone say goofy.png
1MB, 849x883px
>>92754351
I fap to dogscape daily.
>>
File: 1494987881008.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494987881008.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>92753760

Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
File: Goron_Link.png (113KB, 327x445px) Image search: [Google]
Goron_Link.png
113KB, 327x445px
>>92757595
BEN Drowned had the best ending by far:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=473G80r1T_w
>>
>>92753206
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixj8EbwC7NU
>>
File: 1495343680772.jpg (32KB, 316x321px) Image search: [Google]
1495343680772.jpg
32KB, 316x321px
>>92757595
>decide to read penpals one day
>great story but loaded with feels
>get bummed out
>decide to watch a movie to get my mind off it
>for some fucking retarded reason i decided to watch Dear, Zachary
>feel incomprehensibly worse
>>
I know it's just my neighbors, but hearing those muffled voices outside my window while reading creepypasta is disconcerting.
>>
Name me creepypastas which actually makes you scared during daylight and with people around
>>
File: the best roboboi.png (205KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
the best roboboi.png
205KB, 434x434px
>>92757709
>tfw we were friends
>>
>>92757795
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtOtFokEvPU
>>
>>92753946
i feel like you're a bitter former /x/ goer.
in which case i'm sorry. i wish i could have been around for it's glory days. i really need a place where i can get my creepy fix
>>
File: laughing james rolfe.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
laughing james rolfe.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>>92757930
>pause video, related videos fill up the bottom of the screen
>I ACCIDENTALLY STARTED A CULT
>I USED TO BE A CLOWN AND IT WAS TERRIFYING
>IF YOUR VOICE STOPS ECHOING CANCEL YOUR ROADTRIP
>mfw
>>
>>92757649
every god damn time.
>>
>>92753142
Family Guy, surprisingly.
>>
>>92753063
blood clarinet
hear its cry
>>
>>92758062
The ad crisis has made times hard for everyone.
>>
>>92758111
>blood whistle
don't remind me man
>>
File: 1493766276068.jpg (35KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
1493766276068.jpg
35KB, 703x703px
>tfw stared too long into the scary abyss and now it stares back
>>
File: 1495399789537.png (307KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1495399789537.png
307KB, 403x403px
>>92754185
Well since I remember being scared of it when I was young I just finished rereading
Man what a shitty fucking ending, jesus. It was even worse than I remembered.
I know I'm just repeating what everyone else has said already but, fuck, I actually was liking the monster designs and the levels and some of the things in it. It was acceptably dumb.
But then it got to "I COULD NOT MOVE AND THE GAME WAS HURTING ME THE COMPUTER WAS TAKING SCREENSHOTS ON ITS OWN" and everything else with the girlfriend and everyone coming back to life and shit.
And of course the Undertale/FNAF-loving kids in the comment section defending the ending and the pasta against all criticisms.

Well, at least it gave me a good chuckle.
>>
>>92753760
I feel like this would make for a good short video.
>>
File: sdfsdf.jpg (9KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsdf.jpg
9KB, 189x267px
>>92753142
Not sure if it counts but SCP-2835 is ok.
>>
>>92757709
>Dear, Zachary

This is worse than any creepypasta can ever be, fuck that cunt of a woman
>>
>>92754351
>Pale Luna
Now thats a cliche done right
>>
>>92754669
You think Sad Satan counts as a creepypasta?
>>
>>92758298
Look, if we're gonna include SCP's we're gonna be here all day.
>>
>>92758632
>That one scp that swallows a guy and it's from his point of view as he passes through it
Took me later to realize it was basically eldergod vore
>>
>>92757649
It was such a fantastic april fool's joke, but then everyone had to get autistic about it "ruining the immersion"
>>
File: Fan theory.png (226KB, 617x539px) Image search: [Google]
Fan theory.png
226KB, 617x539px
Fuck me up /co/

Give me some nightmares, make me bite the pillow at night. Give me your hot warm creepypasta! NOW!!!
>>
>>92758684
I don't mind that one, mainly because it has that gimmick where the entire story changes depending on your clearance level. It's probably the best use of classified information on the website.
>>
>>92757649
I had no idea that shit even had an ending.
>>
File: 1485473526405.png (475KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
1485473526405.png
475KB, 960x738px
>>92754154
Petscop is shaping up to be an interesting one. It's still in progress though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e6RK8o1fcs
>>
>>92758758
Once upon a time there was a man. This man had a wife, and for his wife's birthday he bought her a puppy.

His wife loved that puppy. She loved that puppy so much.

But one day, they got into an argument, and the wife made the man real mad. REAL mad.

So...

HE TOOK THE PUPPY BACK
>>
>>92753760
>by anon age 12
>>
>>92753063
I FOUND THIS DVD WITH NO LAYER ON IT!
>>
>>92753063
I used to like cartoon but now spooky thing happened and I hate cartoon
>>
>>92755209
I legit thought the first jeff picture was a dog
>>
>>92755784
This one is pretty good.
why aren't there more like this.
>>
>>92758800
>Learn about this from video
>updates literally the day after that
Felt good.
>>
>>92755993
Why didin't they just turn off the tv.
>>
File: fat fucking snake.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
fat fucking snake.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>92758758
>Give me some nightmares
Your life.
>>
File: 1306377347101.jpg (193KB, 720x633px) Image search: [Google]
1306377347101.jpg
193KB, 720x633px
>>92758038
yeah I am kinda bitter about it, I cam to 4chan via /x/ back in '09 and watched /x/ break down over years, and I know that feel, every creepy stuff place gets over run with man-children and the mentally ill
>>
>>92753849
Underrated post.
>>
File: .jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>92758758
Peri will never be same as she were in 1-2.
>>
>>92753946
Drost-niggers should be shot on sight.
>>
>>92758758
There's a living brain inside of you right now, at this moment.
>>
>>92759294
a-as long as that brain isn't inside something else really s-scary
l-like a s-skeleton or something
r-right?
>>
>>92754351
Psychosis is such a great one
>>
File: 1289350153414.jpg (70KB, 520x517px) Image search: [Google]
1289350153414.jpg
70KB, 520x517px
>>92759060
You just need to look harder anon.
>>
>>92753760
This sounds like Powerdrill Massacre.
>>
>>92757230
>>92757214
>>92757255
The knife thing was confirmed to be fake, and was a fag trying to steal the show. The rest of it has never been confirmed or denied. It was perhaps one of the only fun things to happen on /x/ after years of shit.
>>
>>92754492
Fuan no tane had a bunch of very passive stories of someone seeing x quietly stare at them or something. When you read more than 2 of them, it starts getting normal and you wonder why it would be considered scary.
>>
what do you guys think of this one? i think is interesting how is written as an actual wiki article and is pretty "realistic" as far as "weird shit that could have been made in old cartoons" go

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Mickey%27s_Best_Friend
>>
>>92758758
Hello
>>
>>92759802
Hello
>>
File: laughter stops.png (107KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
laughter stops.png
107KB, 356x256px
>>92753901
>it looked like he was stitched together from real rabbit pelts
>>
>>92753142
candle cove
>>
What do you guys think about HumperMonkey?
>>
This was a great Lost episode pasta.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkAFWVuH5Dw&t=298s
>>
>>92755271
That's a great one. Wish there were more like it
>>
>>92754351
Reacent favourite of mine is XoRax
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/XoRax
don't spoil it
>>
I'm the only one here who was scared by the Slenderman? I man, I never believed in it but that thing was concetration of phobias for me
Of course I'm referring to it before the normiesation
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
I know a lot of pastas suck.
But my god I honestly think Psychosis is one of the best short pieces of writing I have ever read.
What's scarier is that I think this kind of shit has happened to people on this site.
Way more then we think maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YugLGMYX030
>>
>>92759991
>that ending
HOLY SHIT, i love twists like this.
Anymore like this?
>>
>when your only fear is so rare that creepypasta writers completely ignore it
>>
>>92760122
......what is it?
>>
>>92760134
the deep sea and whatever hides inside
>>
File: 1495403980976.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
1495403980976.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>92760153
You just haven't been looking hard enouth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHRo8XVleXc
>>
>>92760153
>deep sea
>rare fear

nigga just get yourself some lovecraft books
underwater terror is one of the earlier and most common fears in the world
>>
>>92759235
Tfw still occasionally go to /x/ in hopes that there will be at least one groundbreaking thread to capture my attention. Last one I remember that was interesting was some guy talking about a book he was given with some esoteric notes written all about it in an unrecognizable language. Even if it's complete bullshit I wish shit as good as that was frequent.
>>
>>92760153
>what is lovecraft
>>
>>92755271
>run Morrowind through dosbox
Wut
>>
>>92760153
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Fog

This might be something.

I share your fear, but I'm more afraid of sharks/giant marine life.
>>
Is 'Psychosis' made better or worse by the reveal that the character was right all along?
>>
>>92754756
>so... how was prom?
>>
>>92760363
Not the biggest fan of it tbqh.
>>
>>92760278
>claiming Lovecraft is a creepypasta writer
>>
>>92756895
>Eh, the last paragraph kills it
chose not to read the last paragraph and now im thoroughly spooked
>>
File: 1484033247271.jpg (286KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1484033247271.jpg
286KB, 1920x2560px
>>92760153
You just haven't looked for it far enough. And it's one of the most common fears in the world
>>
>>92755993
Had a random command window open while reading this :thinking:
>>
>>92760313
>sharks
Eh they're kinda spooky but not that much considering they're not even that high in the foodchain
Now killer whales, that shit is nightmare fuel
>>
File: 1487453384470.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1487453384470.gif
2MB, 420x420px
>>92760363
After seeing the twist "Oh it was in their heads all along! so many fucking times I am honestly glad for once the crazy character was right.
Also it doesn't betray the name at all seeing how The MC still have psychosis even if he is right.
>>
File: 1492917183645.jpg (8KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
1492917183645.jpg
8KB, 355x355px
>>92760404
Lovecraft was a creepypasta writer before creepypasta was even a thing.
>>
File: smile.png (991KB, 1058x699px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
991KB, 1058x699px
>>92760313
>sharks
I don't understand the fear of sharks as anything other than media hyperbole. The number of shark-related deaths per year is extremely small and the attacks aren't that high compared to, say, the chances of being struck by a lightning bolt.
But I might be biased because I absolutely adore sharks and have done so since I was 4. I've always wanted to swim with them.
>>
File: Great White X32.jpg (138KB, 1000x831px) Image search: [Google]
Great White X32.jpg
138KB, 1000x831px
>>92760469
Well it is a big fish with a lot of teeth. Probably just ties into the fear of any predator.
>>
>>92760469
Yet you post an image like that, knowing the high contrast low light environment of undersea photos makes everything look unnatural and horrifying. Like, the fish doesn't even add much to it, when the shark already has those dead eyes and corpse-like flesh.
>>
File: 1487969201440.gif (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487969201440.gif
38KB, 250x250px
One of my favourite pastas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-SL4ejpP94
>>
>>92754548
Well it's good if you don't think too much about it.
I mean the us gov'ment of the 50's would be sending armies like crazy if anything remotely like that story happened.
>>
>>92760770
Not bad.
>>
File: laughing aris fan.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
laughing aris fan.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>>92757214
>mfw when this video
>>
>>92753126
Kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdyknT4uchM
>>
>>92760363
>MC was both right and wrong at the same time
Have to admit, it was a clever twist.
>>
File: ITS TOO LATE.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ITS TOO LATE.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
Don't fucking open this image
>>
>>92761578
ooh these are kinda scary
>>
File: Spooky spoiler.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky spoiler.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
>>92758758
Boo
>>
>>92753142
Squidward's Suicide was pretty scary back when 'hyper-realistic eyes' didn't become a meme yet and it was basically the first story to ever use it.
Suicidemouse and Dead Bart are alright.
Candle Cove is great.
There's also that one story called 'Lost Episodes' that attempts deconstruction of the lost episode genre as a whole but isn't very good at it.
>>
>>92755366
>just a fucked up Morrowind mod

The thing in the mod killed the guy who gave the main character the mod, and then it started hunting him as well.
>>
>>92754185
It ends like some shitty fanfiction.
>the main hero literally saves the world from some demon by sitting on his ass and playing vidya and the reader is supposed to take it seriously
Can you get any more autistic than that?
>>
>>92755414
That's a rumour tho.
>>
Agamemnon's counterpart anyone?
I thought that shit was scary since was so abstract and trippy
>>
>>92756021
>>92756172
dogscape is like chicken heart
it's a concept so bizzare and absurd that it's hard to take it seriously but if you do that, if suddenly becomes the most terrifying thing ever
>>
>>92753142
>>
>>92762560
Explain this to me.
Was the Sinbad show that bad? I was a kid when I saw it and can barely remember anything about it.
>>
If it was theoretically possible to write a good new cartoon creepypasta, what would the rules have to be? Like is there a formula for avoiding all the rookie mistakes that people keep making?
>>
>>92762560
Man, that reminds me, what was the name of the spooky villain from that show? Candlejack? You know, the one that looked like he was in th
>>
Why does every creepypasta writer feel the needs to fill pages and pages with unnecessary fluff before getting to the good stuff? Or have a complete three acts story about whatever flimsy spooky concept he thought up? Like, kid, I don't want to sit through a page of the character's parents divorce just to get to the spooky videogame glitch, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>92753063
DED BORT

DED BORT
>>
>>92759235
Does /x/ have good porn?
>>
>>92762691
/x/-tan or /x/ itself?
The answer is yes to both.
>>
So i've come home after my grandmothers nephew funeral and i've played some call of duty then on the walls
AND HYPE REALISTIC blood started coming and it said BATTLEFIELD IS BETTER
holly shit i shit on my pants and went under the bed i couldnt sleep on that night all i was thinking was how REALISTIC THE BLOOD WAS
>>
>>92753142
The OG Candle Cove.
>>
>>92762734
>Not gathering and donating the blood to your local blood bank and making mad cash

What's even the point in having a haunted house if you don't profit from it?
>>
File: 597120605_e61a4ec005.jpg (201KB, 493x500px) Image search: [Google]
597120605_e61a4ec005.jpg
201KB, 493x500px
>>92753250
>>
>>92760770
That was pretty good.
>>
While most of the creepypastas make me laugh here are 2 that i consider pretty good

first is about one guy that always believed when he fells asleep a man with antlers watches him through windows
the story ends when he makes a mistake and places his computer so that the window is on his back and he sees some antlers shadows on the wall

the second one is about a guy that has an accident and wakes up in hospital he recovers fast and has a nice life with his family
but he cant dream every night he sees only darkness when he is sleeping and he hears some strange noises on the background
after a few years everything starts to distort and he hears the same sound but this time the doctors wake him up and said he was in coma
he recovered after that and went home but he said that in the night he can still hear the sound
meaning that maybe he is still in coma ( pretty scary considering it could be real)
>>
>>92762718
/x/-tan? That exists?
>>
File: b41.png (427KB, 1500x375px) Image search: [Google]
b41.png
427KB, 1500x375px
>>92762856
>He doesn't know about board tans
They're not exactly new. There's one for every board.
/mlp/ is the hottest.
>>
What's the name of the copypasta where every time the protagonist closes his eyes, he sees a white background and a black speck that gets larger? It's revealed that the speck is somebody walking toward him I think.
>>
>>92762896
That image is kind of outdated, to be fair. /b/ is supposed to be a green guy, and /v/ is a bald angry guy.
I agree though.
>>
>>92753760
>give our car a rest

This STILL makes me laugh.
>>
>>92753760
Is this the best satire of creepypasta's in the world?
>>
>>92755993
I'm not from the US, but was this actually a real thing that aired on [adultswim] ?
>>
>>92763091
Yeah, it was an actual thing that aired at the end of each block around the mid-late 00's.
>>
>>92753760
>Pulled out his gun
>no time to eat my fries
OH, SAY CAN YOU SEE!
>>
>>92762390
This and malice in wonderland still adorn my screen when I smoke one with the boys
>>
>>92757603
I love Dogscape but your pic made me fucking shit myself. Well spooked
>>
>>92754320
>suddenlied
>>
>>92763283
>tfw dogscape is becoming real thanks to deep dream neural network
>>
>>92753946
I know that feel.

I didn't get to be there during it's glory years, though. I only arrived in the transition period. Where Aeris and other avatarfags systematically shat up the place but you could still find great threads with streams and OC.
>>
>>92754492
The rake looks like he's posing for the SCP Magazine: Swimsuit edition.
>>
>>92753206
AND THEN THE VHS TAPE TURNED INTO BLOOD
>>
>>92759772
that's actually pretty decent desu
>>
>>92758062
those stories are pretty dumb desu
>I ACCIDENTALLY STARTED A CULT
guy tries to get rid of a girl after a one night stand pretending to be a "chosen one" and rolls with it.
>I USED TO BE A CLOWN AND IT WAS TERRIFYING
Guy somehow earns a fuckton of money by performing as a clown. Only catch: the guy who introduced him in the job recruits him for taking part of a children black marker
>IF YOUR VOICE STOPS ECHOING CANCEL YOUR ROADTRIP
basically, there's this demon that kills you while you're on the road and the only warning you get is when you stop hearing the echoes of your voice.
>>
idea on how to fix the whole "HYPER REALISTIC" trope.

instead of hyper realistic, the scary shit is just really well drawn, even photorealistically, but it's very sketchy, maybe even shaky at times. as you go through the short the "budget" of the animation noticeably deteriorates, but all the effort is still there, in loose horrific sketche still moving at industry standard ~30frames per second. the question goes from "OOH WOW MARIO IS DEMON ISNT THAT SCARY" to "Who would create this? Some artist somewhere created this horrific thing, why? was he forced? was he insane? there was too much effort put into it for it to be mundane, this couldn't be a joke, this couldnt be a student film. What is this? what was happening to the man that made it?"
>>
File: 1492214882843.jpg (504KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1492214882843.jpg
504KB, 2592x1936px
>>92761578
One of the few things I've seen that genuinely unnerves me.
>>
>>92759060
could use more buildup, but i still got goo's bums
>>
>>92754351
Borrasca is great
>>
>>92760508
That's...actually cool. Who drew this?
>>
File: IMG_2576.jpg (76KB, 500x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2576.jpg
76KB, 500x606px
>>92754394
Most creepy pastas these days are just people trying to make the next Jeff the killer or slenderman
That's why so many of them have ties to slenderman as a shitty ass proxy or they're just a redesign of Jeff the killer with a "quirk"
>>
>>92764052
No clue.
>>
>>92753760
I keep reading each paragraph in a different SleepyCabin member voice.
>>
File: 475.jpg (33KB, 375x356px) Image search: [Google]
475.jpg
33KB, 375x356px
>>92761578

Contingency legitimately creeped the fuck out of me considering the current state of the world we live in.

Holy fuck.
>>
>>92762896

/an/ is cute holy fuck
>>
>>92760469
>I don't understand the fear of sharks as anything other than media hyperbole
That's 90% of it, yeah. If Jaws never existed, the fears would be alot less rampant.
>>
>>92753760
To this day I have no idea if this is satirical or serious
>>
>>92761578
What's the name of that French video that's just phone calls involving lovers, police, and others as the apocalypse happens and mankind is ravaged by demonic doppelgängers.

My Google-Fu is not strong enough.
>>
>>92753142
As others have said, Candle Cove is probably the best. Cartoon and vidya based creepy pasta's are universally shit, Candle Cove isn't amazing, it's just better than everything else like what Pale Luna/Petscop is to vidya creepypastas.
>>
>>92761578
now he just needs to get his shit together and start updating Broodhollow again
>>
File: aaa.png (36KB, 154x150px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
36KB, 154x150px
>>92754885
Anasi's Goatman story is my personal favorite. Made reading Search and Rescue Woods that much scarier.
>>
>>92755271
>Morrowind
>unintentionally creepy
Morrowind was designed from the ground up to feel extremely alien, unlike Oblivion and Skyrim the world wasn't supposed to be recognizably human and show that Dunmer society was by our standards incredibly bizarre. Of course a lot of the game came off as creepy and considering Bethesda wanted you to get lost in this strange world it most likely was intentional.
>tfw Bethesda will never make a game with a world as interesting as Morrowinds again.
>>
File: board-tans.jpg (2MB, 1451x1668px) Image search: [Google]
board-tans.jpg
2MB, 1451x1668px
>>92762896
More accurate version
>>
File: OldMan-594.jpg (8KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
OldMan-594.jpg
8KB, 250x243px
Yeah it definitely looked hacked, it was really creepy, but as a smart gamer
>pfft
I wasn't scared
>>
>>92754426
>I was so scared I released hyper realistic piss.

kino
>>
>>92755777
I thought it was great at first but man,it really shits the bed near the end. Also I'M STILL FUCKING MAD AT THAT FURRY MAFIA FUCKING KANGAROO WHO RUINED THAT FIGHTING GAME WITH RED IN IT.
t.Ree
>>
>>92753142
Squidward's Suicide was good until it came to represent all of the shitty "lost episode" pastas

>Dead Bart
>Family Guy

I also once read a surprisingly good Scooby Doo pasta that I think has since been removed. It avoided the cliches and was actually unique.
>>
>>92753760
>conveniently had a gun at hand
>undetonated bomb in the building waiting to be pocketed
>food still good thanks to preservatives in what could've been a few months of being abandoned
wtf I love america now
>>
File: 1431404950668.jpg (758KB, 1992x3424px) Image search: [Google]
1431404950668.jpg
758KB, 1992x3424px
>>92763283
you REALLY want a spook? His xtube link still works.
>>
>>92755209
>Bleached skin.
>Face carved into a permenant smile.
>Even the name starts with "J".
Is there a sequel where the narrator tattoos a bat on his chest and fights him?
>>
File: 1494552995685.png (411KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1494552995685.png
411KB, 500x503px
>>92755954
holy shit
>>
>>92760434
You have something much more mundane but far more annoying to worry about if your PC is opening command prompts unbidden.
>>
>>92755209
Even when I was in middle school I thought it was shit, honestly from what I've seen I think the only people who liked Jeff were horny 12 year old girls.

Seriously, what's up with pre-teen/early teen girls finding fucking psychotic murderers sexy?
>>
>>92756021
Good one. Though it felt too much like a cross of LISA and Saya no Uta at first.
>>
>>92764458
Really?
It always looked like something out of a kids' cartoon with friendly gnomes to me and therefore, pardon the buzzword, comfy.
How do I get into the mindset that it's supposed to be unsettling and inhuman? I want to try playing it with that in mind.
>>
>>92764935
I think its because murderers seem to be one of the only outlets of outgoing and beast like behavior that girls love.
>>
File: ron.png (501KB, 1820x1828px) Image search: [Google]
ron.png
501KB, 1820x1828px
>>
>>92756225
Yeah, this is the only 'ded bort' pasta that was good.
>>
File: rf aku topper kek.png (252KB, 610x601px) Image search: [Google]
rf aku topper kek.png
252KB, 610x601px
>>92756310
GREAT FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAMING EYEBROWS!
>>
File: 1234132412.jpg (92KB, 600x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1234132412.jpg
92KB, 600x1030px
>>92764966
Get familiar with the lore, find out the stuff like Vivec biting off the penis of the god who invented rape and turned it into a spear. TES has some really well written lore, and the best of the best all comes from Morrowind.

Honestly, the problem you and a lot of people probably have is the technological limitations meaning a lot of the world just doesn't feel like it's supposed to, and does indeed have a very cartoonish feel about it. If Morrowind was remade with Skyrim's level or technology but kept all the dialogue, skill systems, magic system, etc. the same but severely updated the models and landscape to better match the concept art (and the combat of course) people would be hailing it as the greatest game ever made for decades...
Well, then again a lot of people already do, but it would go from cult classic status to extremely well renown status.
>>
>>92764935
Ask Ted Bundy.
>women
>not even once
>>
>>92754375
It had good pixel art to go along with it, but the story became really cheesy
>>
>>92765575
Good thing I never got to the gf parts of that thing. The art stuff was nice.
>>
>>92764350
Well now i'm just intrigued
>>
>>92755414
Actually apparently it was some guy on Newgrounds who took a picture of himself in a mask and edited it photoshop
>>
>>92753798
>This trope doesn't get enough hate
That's like hating a baby for shitting where it wills.
Sure you can be like "Hey baby, try shitting on toilet instead shitting on yourself," but at the end of the day it's just a baby and literally can't do nothing but shit itself.
>>
File: IMG_3173.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3173.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>92758758
HERE I AM, WHEEZY
>>
File: AbsoloutleyRadical.jpg (21KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
AbsoloutleyRadical.jpg
21KB, 428x428px
>>92755468
Well no shit it's a creepy painting, of course people are gonna get spooked by it
>>
Alright /co/, come up with some spooky stories.

God sees humanity as unfit to continue the world through how much they ruin it and starts the apocalypse.
>>
>>92765804
We are alone in space.
>>
>>92757649
kek
>>
>>92757709
>>92758393
I've still not watched this movie because of all the FEELS warnings. I know I will one day, but right now I know I am not ready. I would be swimming in tears.
>>
File: aw.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
aw.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>92765804

The spookiest thing in the world would be if they gave Cosby another TV show.
>>
File: RIPANDTEAR(2).gif (294KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
RIPANDTEAR(2).gif
294KB, 480x480px
>>92761662
>MFW
>>
File: R-612488-1324748782.jpeg.jpg (117KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-612488-1324748782.jpeg.jpg
117KB, 600x600px
>>92764350
Sounds like the lyrics to Outbreak of Evil by Sodom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT6cktXZ5ws
>>
>>92760417
Anyone who's ever been on the open ocean and isn't a complete idiot or a lunatic learns to fear it. You cope with it, it's tempered by respect, but the fear's always waiting.

Great Lakes sailors have a similar respect. To all you dumb tourists: Lake Superior is NOT your swimming pond back home. Lake Superior will KILL you. Don't brush off the locals.
>>
>>92753760
The most underrated part of this whole thing is that the police go missing at the end too
>>
>>92761578
>tfw no new Local 58 but plenty of garbage I don't want to watch
>>
File: Punisher-in-Marvel-Comics2.jpg (46KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher-in-Marvel-Comics2.jpg
46KB, 1000x563px
>>92755209
How would Frank deal with Jeff?
In most of the stories, Jeff is still a child(around 13 or so), and if I remember correctly Frank only kills children if they shoot at him/attack him.
A better question is how quickly would Frank dispatch Jeff
>>
File: 1442956234258.png (677KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1442956234258.png
677KB, 720x540px
>actual fucking story, not some stupid creepypasta
When I was like 10 or 11 my Dad bought me a regular-ass Spongebob VHS that had like 4 or 5 episodes on it. It wasn't a bootleg or haunted by the soul of a dead kid or anything, but after the episodes were done playing it started up with the old Nickelodeon adverts. At the VERY end of the ads, just before the tape ended there was the horrifying scream that went on for like 3 seconds before cutting off. It scared me so bad that I ran into my parents room crying. My Dad was so pissed he went to the video store the next day and demanded they give him his money back and explain what the fuck was wrong with it. I had forgotten about it for a while but when I was like 17 I asked my Dad if he ever found out what the fuck happened. He said the store called up the distributor and they said there was a Halloween ad that was supposed to play before the video ended. It had some stock woman screaming at the beginning before going through a bunch of Nick-or-Treat specials. Apparently the tape we got was faulty and cut off right before the ad would start playing, but the beginning of the scream was still there. Not really exciting or anything, but it always kinda stuck with me.
>>
>>92765804
I too have played the bajillion smt games
>>
>>92753627
The Caledon Local 21 creepypasta?
>>
>>92764122
Good man
>>
>>92766241
Interesting.
>>
>>92766281
Pretty sure he means candle cove
>>
>>92766241
Good story. Whole not /co/ related I was playing the ps3 version of tf2 about 8-9 years ago. At the time my brother had moved back in from college and me and him shared a room I was still a teen. I was playing 2fort as a spy some scout killed me after I had gotten the intelligence and was around their spawn. What followed after was one of the weirdest glitches ever if someone knew how to replicate it it could be another Ben drowned. You know how when you die it will show the bridge on 2 fort if there are no other players? Basically it did that all the sound cut off and this card board like cut out of a spy with no eye textures popped up in the middle of the screen no sound. It literally looked like it was a paper cut out in the middle of the screen my brother was at work and came home a couple min after this all happened I left it on the screen and just left it there so he actually saw it to. Crazy shit.
>>
>>92766368
When I say paper cutout I mean just that like there was was a white around the flat model like when someone cuts something out of a magazine or whatever.
>>
>>92753142
Of existing property? No.
Of made up children's shows? Yes.
>Candle Cove
S'good. Butonly the original story. Don't read any of the spin offs
>1999
Started kind of good, but eventually became mediocre. But it's still better than 99% of other "cartoon' creepypastas.

And that's about it. All other "lost episode" pastas are shit.
>>
File: 1429718291181.jpg (23KB, 318x307px) Image search: [Google]
1429718291181.jpg
23KB, 318x307px
>>92755954
>>
>>92753126
kekked
>>
File: 1481710284576.png (152KB, 358x432px) Image search: [Google]
1481710284576.png
152KB, 358x432px
>>92753760
>I tried ignoring them, but they still bothered me. I didn't even have time to eat fries.

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>92755784
>>It all ended when everyone wanted to make their own epic supernatural stories that are too dumb to be taken seriously.

And self-insert mary sues. Don't forget those.
For the lurking anons with suicide tendencies, I suggest you read "Clockwork: Your time is up". This piece of shit is so bad it made me consider drinking bleach.
>>
File: 1488690042659.jpg (351KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488690042659.jpg
351KB, 1200x900px
Anyone remember the one that about some super autistic kid anon knew in high school who would make shitty video games in BASIC, and one time the autist gave anon one called "feel good" and it turned out it was about how his mom committed suicide and he raped the corpse?
>>
>>92766912
I do remember that one, forget what it was called though.
>>
File: 1465531345641.jpg (55KB, 379x418px) Image search: [Google]
1465531345641.jpg
55KB, 379x418px
>>92766912
Now I'm interested
>>
>>92764766
The actual fuck is going on in there.
>>
File: e0a43e_5413545.jpg (434KB, 1221x1358px) Image search: [Google]
e0a43e_5413545.jpg
434KB, 1221x1358px
>>
>>92757214
I actually remember a while ago there was a new thread where an Anon said he heard weird noises outside in his neighborhood and posted a picture of his Street, and on the side you could see the Red Ghost. It didn't pick up much though.
>>
>>92764496
>no /trash/ possum
>>
>>92764496
I will never not love the /vr/ guy.
>>
joke's on you, my biggest fear is reading a creepypasta, only to find out it's shit.
>>
>>92754185
>RUN
>>
>>92754351
Anansis goatman has the right kind of buildup into the spooks
>>
File: Aku tries creepypasta.png (56KB, 1092x582px) Image search: [Google]
Aku tries creepypasta.png
56KB, 1092x582px
>>92756997
Here. This felt like it was worth screencapping.
>>
>>92767514
things man was not meant to know
>>
>>92768322
I need someone to vocaroo this.
>>
>>92758684
>>92758776
Number?
>>
>>92753760
Please someone make a voice over of this with MSPaint drawings of the events
>>
>>92763949
MY
FUCKING
BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER
>>
>>92769137
What kind of voice over?
>>
>>92769181
Very serious, as if the story was actually scary.
>>
>>92768608
Same
>>
File: aaaaak2.png (170KB, 472x354px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaak2.png
170KB, 472x354px
>>92768608
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1f1K0K7DvXm
>>
>>92753126

I did not.
>>
>>92756248

Dew it!
>>
File: 1480485421965.png (286KB, 645x597px) Image search: [Google]
1480485421965.png
286KB, 645x597px
>>92769390
>>
File: 1449977753579.png (108KB, 251x229px) Image search: [Google]
1449977753579.png
108KB, 251x229px
>>92769204
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Sm5pFynUjv
Jesus Christ why did I do this.
>>
>>92769390
Starts to sound Italian towards the end.
>>
>No pastas about surviving a giant monster attack.
>>
File: 1384191608934.jpg (35KB, 377x527px) Image search: [Google]
1384191608934.jpg
35KB, 377x527px
>>92769590
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Sm5pFynUjv
Bless this anon

Also nice voice
>>
File: 1490223510448.jpg (39KB, 288x295px) Image search: [Google]
1490223510448.jpg
39KB, 288x295px
>>92769590
>I didn't have time to eat fRIE-s
don't worry anon, I broke too.
>>
>>92769687
makes sense, he's talking about pasta
>>
File: sorry.jpg (25KB, 220x215px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
25KB, 220x215px
>>92769687
Yeah I guess I did slip into my Wario impression
>>
File: 1298477275568.png (40KB, 974x268px) Image search: [Google]
1298477275568.png
40KB, 974x268px
>>92758758
>>
>>92759898
Kind of lame once you realize the pattern behind all of his stories.
>>
File: IMG_3175.jpg (96KB, 450x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3175.jpg
96KB, 450x381px
Thoughts on the new Sesame Street puppets?
>>
>>92770160
>cracked
AAAAHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>92766912
This one?
>>
>>92759097
Literally the same with me, with that Night Mind video
>>
best creepypastas come from /k/ and /out/

weird shit happens innawoods
>>
File: BruceDickinsonNumberoftheBeast.jpg (46KB, 760x578px) Image search: [Google]
BruceDickinsonNumberoftheBeast.jpg
46KB, 760x578px
>>92754584
THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST
HELL
AND FIRE
WAS BORN TO BE RELEASED
>>
>>92764458
I remember a number of gaming magazines had comics about Morrowind that mocked how "original" it was.
>what is this animal?
>it's a NIX HOUND!
>what does it do?
>it's a wolf, but it's got a new name and looks like a bug!
>>
>>92770563
Gaming magazines are written by shitheads.
>>
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-439
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-3000
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1733
>>
File: 1469879571348.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469879571348.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>92770350
Sick, that's the one.
>>
>>92756739
The real joke is that Pokemon Black is beat per beat the plot of Undertale's genocide route.
>>
>>92766677
Perhaps you can tell me all the cliches in the pasta, to save me the hassle.
>>
What is the best-written creepypasta?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ovcamrSZtY&t=2s
Technically /CO/
>>
File: 1474174847640.gif (536KB, 381x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474174847640.gif
536KB, 381x512px
>>92770750
Fuck
That's why it felt like such a creepypasta
>>
>>92770839
Borrasca.
>>
>>92770018
WILL YOU FUCKERS STOP MAKING POSTS ABOUT LOSS

IT'S BEEN 10 FUCKING YEARS
>>
>>92761578
I don't get it.
>>
>>92771111
Creepypasta but videos
>>
>>92771111
You're a fucking idiot and a waste of quads
>>
>>92770910
>weird "off" creepy music
>game is the same, but the charm is gone
>all the characters are scared of you
>all the checkpoints are now in BLOOD RED text
>cool mysterious comic relief becomes edgelord literal "nothin personnel" who directly addresses the player and cheats the game, and forces you to literally break the game to beat him
>a literal spoopy ghost child reveal twist
>fucking jumpscare ending with hyper realistic screaming
>>
>>92770984
That's not actually a loss meme. "A skeleton popped out" was a recurring joke used to mock shitty endings to spooky stories. The trick here is that the story ends with that line, but it's consistent with the established storyline, which finds a morbid justification for it.
>>
>>92771173
>>92771193
It's not scary, you fucking pussy. jk Please explain it to me
>>
>>92753063
I'M WRITING THIS RIGHT NOW AND WHOEVER READS IT IS NEXT
>>
>>92753946
wasn't marble hornets a webshow?
>>
>>92753206
Shaq dressed as Kazam came out of my tv and raped my family
>>
>>92767558
This was always one of my favorites, especially the part where they can hear the dead kid crying.
>>
>>92771347
Marble hornets was bretty gud
>>
File: 436375422.jpg (33KB, 346x406px) Image search: [Google]
436375422.jpg
33KB, 346x406px
>>92753760
>we didn't have time, so Zack pulled out his gun
I'm fuckin laughing ova here
>>
>>92771296
What is there to get? Spooky shit implied to be happening.

To be fair I think Weather Service loses the plot at 1:49 when it tries to do storytelling, and the ending of Contingency is pretty much unnecessary. It's at the absolute best when it's just implying what might be going on and you have to fill the gaps yourself, hence why "DO NOT LOOK AT __" is always so chilling.
A simpler example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CvjdbQ29qU

The idea of witnessing the official television broadcast warning you about shit going down, it generates a sense of tension. (Even watching shitty mockup videos of what the news would look like if WW3 started and you were about to get nuked is pretty freaky, mainly for the buildup and then getting to the final EMERGENCY BEEP BEEP BEEP GET TO THE SHELTER shit at the end.)
>>
>>92771684
This doesn't end with a jump scare, does it? That shit is annoying as hell.
>>
>>92764859
There's Jeff the Killer vs Michael Myers.
>>
>>92771758
No, it's also refreshingly free of any cringey exposition
>>
File: hyper realistic .jpg (10KB, 264x217px) Image search: [Google]
hyper realistic .jpg
10KB, 264x217px
One hyper-realistic morning, I opened my hyper-realistic eyes, only to find that my hyper-realistic sheets had been torn off my hyper-realistic bed and strewn about my hyper-realistic room. I decided, with my hyper-realistic brain, to jump out of my hyper-realistic bed to find the cause of this, only to notice that, when my hyper-realistic feet touched the hyper-realistic carpet, it was damp.

Looking down with my hyper-realistic eyes, I saw that it was covered in hyper-realistic blood. I opened my hyper-realistic mouth to scream, but hyper-realistic blood started to pour out, and my hyper-realistic eyes became filled with hyper-realistic blood-tears. Due to a massive loss of hyper-realistic blood, I died, and then a hyper-realistic skeleton popped out.
>>
>>92771684
Honestly the best part of contingency is the ending, it makes it more impactful. Up to that point it has an interesting atmosphere but it isn't really frightening to me, but then the aftermath is left implied and the possibility of something like that actually happening feels more real.
>>
>>92770728
>http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-3000

Well, that was a waste of time.
>>
>>92771824
And then as I looked to my hyper-realistic ceiling with my hyper-realistic vision, I saw the most terrifying thing: NORMAL EYES
>>
Is Sonic.exe Round 2 the worst creepypasta of all time?
>>
What is the best Lost Episode creepypasta?
>>
File: 1405136649935.jpg (222KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1405136649935.jpg
222KB, 1278x1181px
>>92772854
>what is the best tasting turd in the septic tank?
>>
File: 1461697224214.jpg (238KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461697224214.jpg
238KB, 1280x720px
>>92771824
hyperrealistic kek
>>
>>92771684
>>92761578
Any more of these? I love this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km13OKsAwRE

>>92772854
They're shit by default. You can't make a creepypata about the Simpsons or Spongebob scary.
>>
>>92772854
Candle Cove or 1999, most others suck too much to be mentioned.
>>
>>92772809
Have you seen the author's response to his Creepypasta getting removed from the wiki for being so shitty? Fucking priceless
http://archive.is/QmP5q
>>
>>92772854
Candle Cove and the Family Guy season 8 one, which is already in the thread.
>>
>>92764906
it was microsoft office running in the background
>>
>>92772993
but then who was sam
>>
>>92772532
If you were waiting for 'the epic twist' or surprise you were reading it wrong, it's just a really thoughtfully rendered and absorbing take on existential fear.
>>
>>92773054
It's pretentious and boring is what you mean.

SCp writers should stick to writing creepy stuff. They're not good at artsy stuff.
>>
>>92771233
Link?
>>
>>92754351
>Ashley, Kansas
Very effective story for its length
>>
File: 1999_by_charcoalman-d67lu2g.jpg (154KB, 778x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1999_by_charcoalman-d67lu2g.jpg
154KB, 778x1027px
>>92772854
1999 is one of my all time faves.
>>
>>92754351
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Journal_Entries

This one is not really scary, it's more of unusual and unsettling, but it's that kind of weird that you want to know more about.
>>
File: 1465541843541.gif (855KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
1465541843541.gif
855KB, 500x620px
>>92773260
>hasn't been updated since June 2015
I guess Mr. Bear killed Elliot.
>>
File: 1486419068191.gif (289KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1486419068191.gif
289KB, 150x150px
>>92773343
>Implying Mr Bear and Eliot aren't the same person.

That or the theory that Mr Bear is his own dad.
>>
>>92773381
It's called Unsounded? I thought it was Pokemon black?
>>
>>92773381
>>92773426
it's Undertale
>>
>>92753760
>fused with my lighter

This is the most underrated part
>>
>>92773210
http://store.steampowered.com/app/391540/Undertale/
>>
>>92772891
>You can't make a creepypata about the Simpsons or Spongebob scary.
If you were to tell someone from the year 2001 what the state of nu-Spongebob would be like in 2017, it would count as a pretty scary creepypasta
>>
>>92773604
>spoonfeeding
>>
>>92773458
But I was referring to the link of the game he was describing, which I was guessing was some modded version of pokemon black or whatever
>>
>>92772891
I don't see why not. They're shit because popular shit attracts autismo in bulk by default. A good writer could do something eith them, but good writers just tend to go towards making something original. It's like fanfiction.

I did like the direction of suicidemouse, it took a weirdly lovecraftian turn with things, but the whole story ends before anything is really done with the concept of an incomprehensible 40's cartoon short that drives men to madness.
>>
>>92773755
why ask for a link when Google is so easily and readily accessible
>>
>>92767558
fuck that ending is ominous
>>
>>92753760
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>92773788
Because looking it up only shows random mods with no jumpscare at the end, so I was looking for the specific one they were mentioning.
>>
>>92773816
>being so new you literally haven't heard of the biggest meme game of 2015
>>
>>92773816
you're looking up Pokemon Black (which is an actual game, not a creepypasta), or Undertale? Because the dude was describing Undertale
>>
>>92773854
not everyone camps out on /v/
>>
>>92760258
Oh shit, are you talking about Lomack?
>>
>>92773885
>implying you needed to ever touch /v/ to hear about Undertale

How much of an internet hermit are you
>>
File: 1471536137046.png (493KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
1471536137046.png
493KB, 648x648px
>>92771233
>>
File: 1492643065563.png (432KB, 400x417px) Image search: [Google]
1492643065563.png
432KB, 400x417px
>>92755784
>>
>>92773954
Not him, but It's not that hard to miss it when you almost exclusively visit 4chan and stay only on boards like /co/ or /a/.
Only reason I even knew it existed was because it started popping up all over Rule 34 over night.
>>
Does anyone have any Disney creepypasta recommendations?

I have read the entire Abandoned by Disney series multiple times.
>>
>>92767558
https://www.imgur.com/gallery/UWyZy
>>
File: abandoned by disney.jpg (2MB, 4501x3468px) Image search: [Google]
abandoned by disney.jpg
2MB, 4501x3468px
>>92774525
I like this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufewkP1wuaM
>>
File: 1491629120981.jpg (226KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1491629120981.jpg
226KB, 500x629px
>>92764935
>mfw I was like this when I was younger but liked psychotic women instead of men
>lo and behold I get a yandere fetish
It was hard because I couldn't find any decent edgy female killer porn to fap my little sausage to.
>>
>>92753231
A YO THIS BEAT IS BANANAS
>>
>>92773858
I knew what Undertale was, but I was talking about how Pokemon Black or whatever had a jumpscare.
>>
>>92774590
Thanks anon, that was better than most
>>
>>92774801
D A M A G E D
A
M
A
G
E
D
>>
>>92775058
The guy was describing Undertale, and was quoting someone comparing it to a Pokémon creepypasta.
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Pokémon_Black
>>
>>92773887
Lomack? It's been a real while since I saw that thread.
>>
File: 1403481497438.jpg (1MB, 1197x910px) Image search: [Google]
1403481497438.jpg
1MB, 1197x910px
>>92754351
Pale Luna always reminds me of pic related
>>
>>92764496
/r9k/ needs to be fatter and wear glasses. or at least be a sad robot.
>>
>>92770800
I'm gonna sum things up for you

>main character is a little girl who is abused by her family in the most over-the-top way possible
>her brother rapes her, her father beats her and her mother is neglectful
>she likes to make edgy drawings with BLOOD AND GUTS AND DETH >:3 and she's into cutting
>One day some girls from school find out about the rape and they tell the whole school, and everyone makes fun of her for being raped(?)
>time skip: she's 16 and ripe for becoming an edgy but pretty marysue
>boyfriend breaks up with her
>she goes home and carves her face into a smile and stitches it with black thread
>mother sees it and decides to appoint a therapist to her
I love how she doesn't even take her to the hospital first. But apparently bleeding out and infections don't exist in this world, since she stays with the cuts and crude stitches for the remainder of the story and nothing happens.
>therapist comes to the conclusion that she's crazy(no shit), and sends her to a mental hospital
>She wakes up in the mental institution where people inject her with things that make her skin pale and her eyes green(seriously)
>She eventually kills everyone and escapes
>She goes back home and kills her family
>She finds a pocket watch
>Gouges out her eye, and replaces it with the watch
>I AM CLOCKWORK NOW, OoOoOoOo SPOOKY

Also, through out the whole story people tell her that "her time is up", as a shitty way to foreshadow that she was going to become Clockwork. Seriously, any aspiring horror authors in here should read that, if anything so they can see everything they SHOULDN'T do in horror fiction, ever.
>>
>>92775777
truth digits
>>
>>92756148
No bullshit or jokes, I vaguely remember seeing this on TV in like late 2015 or which ever year Too Many Cooks aired
>>
>>92775886
well yeah, it's an Adult Swim bumper for the end of their broadcast "day"
>>
>>92775777
Always thought it would be funny if /r9k/ was this huge mech-suit looking robot that spoke in a stereotypical computer voice, and he would have a filter programed in him that blocked out all negativity, but he would always find ways to circumvent it, in the same way the anons on /r9k/ do to bypass the filter.
>>
>>92775833
That's a total dumpster fire.

any porn?
>>
>>92764496
>Some of the tans had to be specifically drawn for this collab because they have zero art.
>It still doesn't have all of them.
>>
>>92775469
As far as I remember how it went, this guy was in the library and found a notebook in the shelves that didn't have a library barcode sticker, like someone just put it on the shelf themselves. Everything in the notebook was unintelligible except for a for word that said that in order to read it you had to be high on cough syrup. So the guy drinks the cough syrup and reads that it's actually a ritual to summon an ancient god called Lomack. The ritual was to bury a clay pot containing your own flesh while still tripping on that syrup. So the guy peels off some skin from his chapped lips and buries it. Then Lomack, who looks like a blue human, shows up and thanks the guy. Lomack explains that he requires worshippers in order to continue existing and asks the guy to spread his word. Lomack had no tenets, he just wanted to survive.

I remember a few anons thought that Lomack was Moloch in disguise.
>>
>>92776169
I actually really like /w/-tan's design. I wish she was popular enough to get art.
>>
>>92775833
Seems like the author forgot the first and most important aspect of horror: immersion.
>>
>>92754154
It gets bonus points for the work that went into making the videos of the game. Those ended up being a bit unsettling at times. The story itself was fucking dumb, though.
>>
>>92764169
i thought it was fucking hilarious in a Starship Troopers kind of way
>>
>>92776214
>I remember a few anons thought that Lomack was Moloch in disguise.
Of course they did.
>>
>>92764496
Is /d/-tan meant to be Slan?
>>
>>92764496
>/tv/-tan
>not Bill Wilson
>>
File: 1493588013990.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493588013990.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>92759272
>all that teasing sexual tension for fucking nothing
>>
>>92758800
I love when people make Creepypasta into an art form doing shit like this, like, this looks incredibly legit
>>
>>92776042
>SPAGHETTI TOMATOES POTATOES bblkbknkbblblblblkblbblblbllblblbbkkbblbl fuck niggers
>>
>>92764534
Who does it better.

Slowbeef or Phelous?
>>
>>92767558
what the fuck
>>
File: 1456073994763.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1456073994763.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>92775833
I'd still fuck her
>>
>>92766368
Huh
>>
>>92771233
This had better go fucking viral
>>
>>92767588
Before this thread dies I know what you're talking about

He heard stuff downstairs and posted his stairway photos

Then he got possessed
>>
File: 1479690355396.png (11KB, 477x414px) Image search: [Google]
1479690355396.png
11KB, 477x414px
>>92768114
Walk.
>>
>>92775925
It's been discontinued though
>>
>>92753946
This. /x/ was my homeboard. Now is lost forever. RIP that shithole.
>>
File: 1477468087806.png (194KB, 423x474px) Image search: [Google]
1477468087806.png
194KB, 423x474px
>>92753946
>Flat Earth is one of the most common threads on /x/ these days
I want my old /x/ back god dammit
>>
>>92777501
>>92777669
just visited it right now and the first thing i saw was about the stupid fucking mandella effect
>>
>>92776289
the author is probably a mental defective with a persecution complex so the character behaviors seem 'realistic' it their own addled mind.
>>
RIP /x/
>>
>>92777706
It's pretty fucking abhorrent, nothing but roleplayers, schizophrenics, and people who have never left their parents house.

I once saw a thread where an anon was freaking out that he was cursed because he found a bug in his house in the winter, when people told him "dude, it's a fucking bug" he was wondering why the fuck it was inside his house in the middle of winter. The idea that insects would go inside warm areas when it's cold was completely alien to him.

God I miss the unsolved crimes and number stations threads.
>>
>>92777669
>>92777501
>>92777706
I know your pain. Nowadays it's nothing but memendela effect, the fucking alien selfie thing, and people roleplaying.
It wasn't perfect by any means before, but it was a hell of a lot better than it is now. Mods don't care about /x/ either, since it's a relatively slow board and about a subject most people scoff at.
>>
>>92778069
The alien self is basically the perfect example of why /x/ is so shit, thing was debunked after a few days yet /x/ is still treating it like the single most well document alien sighting months later. Of course anytime you mention it's been debunked they immediately jump on you for being a government shill.

The shill accusation is kinda hilarious too, /x/ honestly believes that they're such a massive entity that the government actually gives a shit about them and devotes massive amounts of resources and manpower just to shitpost there specifically.
>>
>>92778069
>a subject most people scoff at
used to that from family and friends after telling them about weird shit in some houses i broke into, a whole neighborhood in Cary, NC was abandoned over fear of haunting and i tell you that place is definitely haunted
>>
>>92778176
Electrical disturbances, my man.
>>
>>92778194
doors slamming shut, dude
>>
>>92778215
In an abandoned house? My apartment door does that and it's just air pressure differences. Heart in my throat, no lie, but it wasn't a spoopy goast.
>>
>>92778069
Yeah. Oddly, threads like these on /co/ are one of the only occasions I get to talk about supernatural shit that I love.
/x/ is just a bunch of roleplaying teenagers talking about tulpas and mandela effect and that stupid Brazil writing shit and etc
>>
>>92778329
Off topic threads are generally some of the best oddly enough.
/co/ has had excellent threads /lit/-tier threads
/mlp/ has had surprisingly good /k/ threads
/k/ has had great /tg/ threads
etc...
>>
>>92778176
I assumed you were talking shit about an entirely vacant neighborhood. Had no idea that was a thing, and apparently unrelated to an economic death spiral or some sort of contamination like lead in the water. Not sold on ghosts, though.
>>
>>92778329
Start a new thread and make it vaguely related so the janitors don't chimp out, then.
>>
>>92778256
no chance for a pressure difference when all the windows are blown out and doors are kicked in.
and it was a hard slam, bad aura all around that area as well
>>
>>92778412
yeah there was still some peoples possessions in attics and stuff, i took a lot of photos and i fear i might see something spooky i didnt catch before whenever i look over them
i was also incidentally born in the hospital across the street from it
Thread posts: 534
Thread images: 133

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.