[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right or wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Hamilton.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hamilton.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
Was he right or wrong?
>>
>>92742967
Yes, his only misstake was working with the Wall.
>>
>>92742967
Making a SuperDaughter was fine. Just getting in with waller was a baddy. The
>>
Its not OK to make a clone of somebody with genetic material you stole from her. And even if that is forgivable, its REALLY not ok to indulge her efforts to murder the original because their mental leak is making her a nicer person.
>>
File: Gala.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gala.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
You think he'll ever be a good father to Galatea?
>>
File: Carol Danver's redesign.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Carol Danver's redesign.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>92743583
She's busy relearning basic motor skills
>>
He was right to fear Superman, he was just wrong to make a bunch of psycho clones to stop him.
>>
>Hamilton spent the rest of his life caring for his plant girl
>Here you go Galatea. All nice and mushy. I'll let it flow down the tube while I change your diaper.
>>
>>92742967
I'd like to think that in the moment he realized that Galatea cared for him and he considered her a person, that he knew he was wrong to create an expendable sentient weapon.
>>
>>92742967
>>92742967
>my best friend got mindcontrolled by an evil alien god and sent to attack earth
well that fucking sucks dude
>when he came back to his senses I still blamed him for everything he did
kinda shitty but trauma's a bitch, I get it
>so I stole his cousin's blood to create a superpowered psycho-killer as a contingency
wait what
>who calls me "daddy"
ohshitwhatareyoudoing.jpg

Don't recall the details but I think he also had a hand in creating/maintaining the Ultimen since he was at Cadmus, which is a whole other basket of fucked up
>>
>>92743998
You forgot the important part, where he threatened Hamilton after he was reluctant to save Supergirl.
>>
>>92743998
Two more things; 1, Superman threatened him, and Hamilton was scared for his life.
2. He also helped create Doomsday.

He must have also been aware of all the people she killed, like those retired army men.
>>
>>92744035
I honestly missed the S:TAS finale, tell me what Kara herself did to deserve such an egregious breach of trust

Taking it out on an innocent third party for what Superman did or said is straight-up villain territory otherwise
>>
>>92744204

I guess the logic is that if you have to prepare countermeasures for the event of Superman's corruption, you have to apply that same level to Kara as well since she's Kryptonian, so a breach of her trust is necessary?

Still not a good enough justification though. Remember when Reed Richards made Ragnarok to be Tony's enforcer for the Superhuman Registration Act? Same thing.
>>
>>92744204
She aided Superman who was an enemy of the state and got fucked up, so when Hamilton was nervous about aiding bunch of criminals, one of whom had just helped enslave the planet, Superman pulled the ol' glowing red eyes on him.
>>
>>92744577

She didn't aid Superman, she got beaten nearly to death fighting him while he was in the process of attacking the US military. They rewarded her for nearly dying to save their lives by locking her in a red sunlight prison. They then shoot HER when Superman tries to get them out of the prison, not the guy who tried to take over the planet, and when they get out they find out that the Army has lumped her in with Superman's treason WHEN SHE ALMOST DIED TRYING TO STOP HIM.

Fuck General Hardcastle and fuck Hamilton.
>>
We'll no he made a sentient cloned weapon for the Wall
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.