[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it offensive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6177.jpg (90KB, 715x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6177.jpg
90KB, 715x960px
Was it offensive?
>>
>>92742695

Liberals.
>>
No.
>>
Not at all, but it was inappropriate given that none of the other covers were horrific.

And I still think you avoid a shitstorm if Red Hood got one about his death.
>>
No. You would have to be an ignorant retard to actually get offended by this. After what's happened in the SJW sphere recent;y I'm done haveing any sympathy or trying to extend an olive branch.
>>
>>92742695
Absolutely. I'm glad they cancelled it and got rid of it.
>>
>>92742695
Not to me.
>>
Far less offensive than taking her out of the wheelchair in the first place.
>>
>>92742695
No but the backlash was
Why do I have to care about what they find offensive but what I find offensive is just dumb?
Seems like they are weaponising public backlash as a tool for manipulation by manufacturing outrage
>>
File: alfredPennyworthSarcasm.jpg (25KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
alfredPennyworthSarcasm.jpg
25KB, 424x424px
>>92742849
>Seems like they are weaponising public backlash as a tool for manipulation by manufacturing outrage
>>
>>92742849
Public backlash has always been a weapon. Where have you been? Did you forget the 90s when soccer moms basically controlled all children's media?
>>
>>92742877
I'm already a detective
>>92742889
So you are admitting that nobody has r er found any of this offensive at all but they created a movement designed to exploit corporate culture by pretending to be ten times bigger than you are and scaring pr people into doing as you command
And yes the government is basically a big pr firm and nothing elss
>>
File: batgirl2.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
batgirl2.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>92742695
I'm sure some people were legitimately offended.
They should choose to not read comics.
>>
>>92742839
I'm not going to lie, I was one of the people asking for that. I was imagining an Oracle that could get around and had bat training. I thought it would be glorious. I-I couldn't have imagined what they would do to her, anon. What they would change her into. I'm sorry, I'M SO SO SORRY.
>>
File: IMG_6178.jpg (128KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6178.jpg
128KB, 600x200px
No because

1. It's a reference to an event in the character's history
2. It's the classic "how will our hero get out of this one?" click bait cover

Feminists don't want empowered women. They don't want female superheroes. They want infallible Mary Sues that have nothing bad happen to them. Getting shit on by a supervillain comes with the territory of being a superhero. Nobody would have said shit had that been Batman in her place instead.

They couldn't even let that shitty X-Men billboard stay up even though Mystique is the fucking hero of the movie.
>>
>>92742695
Mentally ill feminists and gyncocentrists bullied them into removing it.
>>
File: BatgirlBarbara1.jpg (336KB, 1024x1534px) Image search: [Google]
BatgirlBarbara1.jpg
336KB, 1024x1534px
>>92742951
I'm offended that her mask is a stupid hat that doesn't go over her ears
>>
File: image.png (986KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
986KB, 768x1024px
No it was just some stupid liberal assholes who don't read comics at all complaining.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.