[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Man Miles Animated Movie Poster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9061.jpg (53KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9061.jpg
53KB, 519x600px
>Graffiti
Get it? It's because he's black! And ghetto! Because apparently all black people spray paint walls! Thanks, Sony! I can't wait for Miles to tag his logo on building! I hope you make sure to put a rap song as his theme! He is black afterall!
>>
>>92740700
Maybe it's Spider-Gwen.
>>
>>92740700
>shitpost

It's because he's a virgin, get it?
>>
Miles is lame
>>
>>92740700

Nah if it was Miles there wouldn't be any blue. Just the red and black.

Blue means it's probably Peter.
>>
you're not wrong

blunder of the century
>>
>>92740700
Are you implying blacks don't ruin their cities with graffiti?
>>
>>92740738
It's already confirmed that Sony is making the animated Miles movie and this is the poster. Why they didn't use his colors is beyond me...
>>
>>92740789 is right its miles

http://heroichollywood.com/first-posters-animated-spider-man/
>>
>>92740718
Bendis get off /co/
>>
>>92740789
because they want people to think of Pete.
>>
File: tumblr_lz0k9vHyVd1qjaa1to1_500.jpg (37KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz0k9vHyVd1qjaa1to1_500.jpg
37KB, 500x250px
>>92740700
A spiderman symbol in graffiti? HOW DARE THEY

#givetherightsback
>>
>>92740877
Peter isn't black though
>>
>>92740700
>complaining about stereotyping nigs

yep, i'm on /co/mblr
>>
>Shitty Bendis OC is getting movies now
>>
>>92740700
>Miles
Who cares?
>>
>>92740877
At least this one looks somewhat nice.

>>92740700 looks like something a retarded 10-year-old with no experience would do.
>>
>>92740918
>>92740776
Then leave
>>
>>92740961
Nah. Kill yourself, pussy
>>
>>92740935
It's Song Pictures. The same people that literally ruined and killed the Ghostbusters franchise just to push a shitty message. The same people that made a black Annie movie. The same people that bought Zoe Quinn's film rights. The same people that want to make a Barbie movie about a fat Barbie.

They are living off of PlayStation and just make whatever movie they want to. Which is now anything SJW or progressive.
>>
>>92740700
Miles is getting a movie?
>>
>>92740718

Come on, cuntposter, just copy paste shit if you want first reply.
>>
>>92740935
Don't forget Venom and BlackCat&SilverSable who are a part of the Spider-Man Side Character universe (with no Spider-Man)
>>
>>92742651
Venom movie will be a fun flick, I'm looking forward to it. Even better that theres no spider-man and that it's not connected to the MCU.
>>
>>92742690
Go away, Pascal
>>
>>92742651
Call me a shill if you want, but I think that could work.
>>
>>92742651
This is a terrible, terrible idea. It's like making a Catwoman movie with no connection to Batman (oooops)

It's like going back in time 15 years. In the end Hollywood doesn't ever learn anything.
>>
>>92742825
>no connection to Batman
Or Catwoman.
>>
>>92741974
An animated movie.
>>
>Spider-Paint: The Animated Movie

This poster is really weird from a marketing perspective, there's literally no brand recognition there. It's not using the classic symbol, the title 'Spider-Man' doesn't appear anywhere and even the classic colour scheme is barely present, worse Miles doesn't even use the classic colour scheme. How the hell is this supposed to promote their movie?
>>
>>92740959
So like real inner-city graffiti?
>>
>>92743177
It's got a spider in the front, and contains the colors red-blue. Judging from the marvel logo at the bottom, and knowing how contextually dependent studios are on superhero movies nowadays, any dumbass could deduce Spiderman from the poster. Now, the black behind the spider sprawl indicate a change in the formula, this isn't your grandfather's Spiderman. Further deduce from the apparent graffiti Spider mark, and the black background, and you know niggers are afoot; the nigga is behind this spiderman; the nigga is spiderman.

I know marvel is great with advertising, but don't play dumb, anon.
>>
>>92743839
I said 'from a marketing perspective' anon. You know marketers. Who want their brand name plastered across every surface, and need twice as much Iron Man on the cover to try and sell more. This poster needs actual brain work to follow it, you said yourself 'further deduce' marketing don't want people to have to think about their product, they want people to instantly go "I must see it!"
>>
>>92740700
Why?
>>
>>92742651
I'm surprised they didn't do the Spider-Gwen movie first.
>>
>>92740700
Shut the fuck up and grow the fuck up. You sound like a manic idiot cunt teenager.
>>
>>92747128
Ow, the edge.
>>
>>92741034
>The same people that bought Zoe Quinn's film rights.
What does that mean? Who the fuck is Zoe Quinn?
>>
>>92740700
>animated inb4 3dpd
>>
>>92741034
>The same people that bought Zoe Quinn's film rights.
You need to buy rights to make a biographical film?
>>
>>92740700
Didn't you realize that it also looks like a basketball?
>>
>>92748338
She was the Gamergate chick.
>>
>we could have had something like Lego batman, a movie celebrating the character's legacy and his various wacky antics and adaptations troughout the century
>instead we get spider-nig doing nig stuff while the entire world cheers him on: the movie
if i could choose between stopping hitler or kill Bendis, id kill fuckin bendis
>>
>>92748442
oh shit, we gettin gamergate the movie?
>>
>>92740918
You're overplaying your hand again. How do you know they aren't mocking modern progressives by showing how racist they actually seem while trying to be so progressive.
>>
>>92748475
Almost had one. Now it's not happening. The craze is overish. And no one cares about Zoe or Anita.

Good thing Sony spent so much money to Zoe's exclusive story!!! Money well spent!
>>
>>92748408
Quinn wrote a book about how she "survived" the internet, Amy Pascal bought the rights to adapt said book
>>
>A movie about black Onepunch man in street level marvel with none of the fun and interesting secondary characters
No thank you
>>
>>92740700
This ain't getting in theaters, right?
>>
>>92749073
All theaters.
>>
>>92749013
That's such a fucking chump purchase, holy shit.
>>
>>92750215
It's Sony Pictures. They aren't very smart. Just look at the emails.
>>
>>92740918
You think Sony would know better.
>>
>>92740875
Which is the only thing Miles has going for him.
>>
>>92740946
Bendis, and that's about it.
>>
>>92741034
https://variety.com/2017/film/news/amy-schumer-barbie-1202015233/

Maybe Barbie has some hope.
>>
>>92748829
>And no one cares about Zoe or Anita.
The same amount of people that cared about Zoe and Anita during GamerGate care about them now.

Nobody cares about them int he mainstream. It's a single cell of the internet, Gamergate, that talks about them. GamerGate still complains about every little thing they do even though it effects them in no way whatsoever. It's like a fucking sickness.

and I say this, defending Zoe Quinn, even though I am acquainted with Zoe in real life and can confirm that she is one of the most psychotic, manipulative people you could ever meet on the face of this Earth. She is truly a despicable human being. But she in no way deserved the hate or threats she got for something as literally retarded as what GamerGate was started over.
>>
>>92740700
I know this is probably just shitposting, but I also feel like it's kind of true. Miles is the last person who would do any kind of graffiti, and I can definitely see some moron tossing some black stereotypes into his character because they felt that he wasn't "black enough". I doubt it would be handled in a good way either, like Static Shock was.

Also that logo is fucking ugly, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>92752105
Sounds like shit. Especially compared to her Netflix show.
>>
>>92740700
>Miles Animated Movie
Nobody wants this. Did anybody want this? Nobody. Maybe Bendis. You know, Bendis? He might have wanted this. No real people wanted this. Why is this happening? It shouldn't be happening. Nobody wants this.
>>
>>92740700
why are they using peter colors?
>>
File: 82c.jpg (31KB, 564x421px) Image search: [Google]
82c.jpg
31KB, 564x421px
>Miles

Most black people I know who are into comics don't care about this guy,so who is this movie for?
>>
>>92754038
That female chick who draws Miles's book wants it. Although I'm pretty sure she has a black shota fetish.
>>
>>92756619
So you know it's a Spider-Man movie poster.
>>
File: 4306737_640px.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4306737_640px.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
What do you guys think will be the animation style/quality?

I can't see Sony wasting too much effort and money on a clear cashgrab so I'm gonna guess cheap cel-shaded CG
>>
>>92757121
>so who is this movie for?
Starts with "ess" and ends with "dubbyas".
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.