[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1495896171095.png (735KB, 640x1419px) Image search: [Google]
1495896171095.png
735KB, 640x1419px
Who knew that such a silly show could be so deep and informative.
>>
>>92737463
>
i know youre kididng but sometimes they hit the right spot
>>
File: 2.gif (1MB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
1MB, 245x215px
>>92738921
Name 2 (two) times they did.
>>
>>92737463
Virgin Mary was like 14(God is a pedophile) when God raped(he didn't asked he just jam the baby on her)her and she had bastard(she was married to Joseph) Jesus, Joseph was 30 when got cucked.
>>
>>92739058
>14
>pedophile
lol murricans
>>
Persians and Arans were killing each other long before Mohammad was a twinkle in his dad's goat's eye.

Their different takes on religion now are just another thing. Not *the* thing.
>>
>>92739159
Well duh, Christianity invented war.
>>
>>92737463

Why are they white?
>>
>>92737463
Is this supposed to be poking fun at religious people or people that think religion is the cause of all war?
>>
>>92739295

Trust me, it ain't the latter. Not on a Seth MacFarlane show.
>>
>>92737463
>Seth McFarlane
intothetrash.jpg
>>
>>92739239
They look more like Persians to me. Which I guess is still "white" depending on who you ask and what day of the week it is.
>>
>>92740123
I'm thinking more ancient Jews which are usually just depicted like bearded modern Jews which are just white guys with big noses.
>>
>>92737463
They got a point. Christianity did cause a lot of pointless violence.
>>
>>92737463
It's hilarious to me that you retards get butthurt over this. You think a book condoning slavery written by mass-murdering desert rapist is the magical arbiter of morality and contains the secrets of the universe. Take the stick out of your ass and realize that no one who is brainwashed like you could possibly take that seriously, and they will poke fun at you from time to time as a result.
>>
>>92740874
To be fair, religion in general has that issue. Give people moral superiority, and they'll show that they don't really have it.
>>
>>92741098
5to be fair power in general does that
>>
>>92738987
Family Guy? It'd be easier with American Dad, but okay.

1. When Quagmire's sister was abused. Despite what an MLP faggot said was wrong about the show, and despite the fucking morons that took offense to it, the characters had real reactions. Despite what we want to think about ourselves, when an aggressive male lays a hand on an abused woman, most of us aren't going to physically restrain him. We might call him out on his behavior, but very few human beings would do more than that. And that's the case here. The characters wanted to ignore it and get it out of their heads, and a LOT of suburban folk have the mindset of 'forget it ever happened'. I live in a town of 'forget it ever happened', and I could understand them brushing this off. I can relate to the police being unhelpful. It wasn't done perfectly, but it's nice to see a show about abuse against a woman that doesn't strictly have one white knight side and one 'alpha males are the devil' side. There's a grey area that needs to be addressed, and even though Family Guy didn't do it perfectly they still made the attempt to do it.

2. When Meg turned 18 and she went to Quagmire's sex cabin, Peter put his foot down about her to get the fuck away from him. When she says she's 18 and she can do what she wants, Peter tells her he care what age she is, that he's her father. With the way the show just shits on Meg you'd think they'd just make a joke about her being raped or something, but they expressed the moral obligations and desire of a father to protect his child. And it's nice to see modern, liberal shows saying 'it doesn't matter that you're legally allowed to buy lottery tickets and smoke, you're still a fucking moron and need guidance'.

I think Meg and Peter's relationship is really the only interesting part of that show anymore. They're the only two characters who have a dynamic apart from pop culture jokes and diaper eating. It's the only part of a "family sitcom" with an actual family dynamic.
>>
>>92740914
Who here condones the Koran?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.