[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant even blame them for memeing the Batmobile so hard. You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: arkhamknight_boxart.jpg (62KB, 450x576px) Image search: [Google]
arkhamknight_boxart.jpg
62KB, 450x576px
I cant even blame them for memeing the Batmobile so hard. You can tell they spent a shit ton of time designing every aspect of it.
>>
This batmobile is so ugly, jesus christ
>>
File: CARLOS.jpg (54KB, 850x564px) Image search: [Google]
CARLOS.jpg
54KB, 850x564px
>>92735357

Nice tumbler post.
>>
>batmobile smashes into people on the street at full speed and sends them flying presumably to their death in the demo
>people complain
>hmmm I know, lets have it electrocute them as well as send them flying!

it wasn't well thought out at all
>>
>>92735759
It was pretty obvious from the get-go that it was a publisher mandate.
Nothing screams atmospheric stealth based action and exploration more than bombing down the city streets in a fucking tank.
>>
>>92735357
They should've spent more time designing boss fights or actual interesting encounters with the villains.

Deathstroke doesn't even show up in his sidequest until after you do 75 gorillian tank battles, and that's just so Batman can tackle him to the ground and immediately throw him in jail.
>>
I dont get why you losers hated the bat mobile so much. The parts where you absolutely needed it vs parts where you didnt have to were actually very well balanced.
Just chose to navigate the map without the car, you dummies.
>>
>>92735802
>Nothing screams atmospheric stealth based action and exploration more than bombing down the city streets in a fucking tank.
Don't blame the game design. Blame Batman. That's literally how he operates.
>>
>>92735357

Just finished my first play thru. I get why people were annoyed by the quantity of tank missions, but its not nearly as bad as it seems. The game is dope as fuck.
>>
>>92735357
It was cool it just didn't always make sense.
>Nygma race tracks
>driving after Fire fly
>having to navigate rooftops with it
>Knight sending drone tanks instead of manned ones after Bruce

The bigger offender in the game to me was the shitty boss fights. Say what you will about Origins but they had some fun boss battles in there especially compared to Knight
>>
Yeah, it's literally the only reason why I consider Knight to be in a higher level then Origins, despite that game not having the batmobile and an infinitely better story.

It wasn't perfect, every single game had at least one thing they fucked up on, but all in all it was a great franchise and I hope that they just leave it as is instead of milking it, or the very least restart a new franchise all together like a Batman Beyond Game series.
>>
The batmobile was pretty cool desu
>>
>>92737200
Were there even any actual bossfights outside of the cloudburst tank?
>>
The tank sections were fun, but just felt like a different game.
>>
>>92735357
>When the PC says 'You'll be the Master Race'
>You yell 'ARKHAM KNIGHT! ARKHAM KNIGHT!' right in the PC's face
>>
>>92735557
heh heh
nice
>>
>>92735557
Took me a second
>>
>>92735557
>tumbler
>>
>>92739500
>he doesnt get it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.