[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Flash CW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (289KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
289KB, 500x362px
How long do you think it will be till they finally bring in Bart/Impulse?
Just a thought:
>After the portal closes within 5 minutes, Bart shows up through another portal.
>He asks everyone if he has arrived too late
>now they are doing everything with Impulse and KidFlash
>Jesse comes over to help them out
>>
>>92732608
Not sure I can handle another shitty black actor playing a speedster I like.
>>
>>92732626
If it goes the way I think it will, I don't think Impulse will be black. I think what may happen his parents will (Barry's son) will marry a white woman and he will either be tan or like that nice caramel colour.
OR He'll be completely white.
>>
>>92732608
Wouldnt Bart need an anchor for him to show up like Iris being pregnant.
>>
>>92732608

It would be neat, but we really don't need him. They have enough characters and they need to find homes for them that aren't Star Labs.
>>
>>92732717
they never said she wasn't preggers. We don't know yes
>>92732735
Yeah I can agree with that.
>>
>>92732608
Knowing the CW show you'll get to know Bart for the entire season only to find out he was actually Inertia near the season finale and tricked Barry into trusting him
>>
>>92732626

Would you prefer another shitty white actor like the rest of the CW shows? Eobard and Kara excluded of course.
>>
>>92733209
>Would you prefer another shitty white actor
Yes.
>>
>>92733209
>Sitting around at the CW writers table
>"Guys, we need to make another show give me ideas"
>"Why not make A superman show and it looks like it's made by buzzfeed!"
>"It will never sell"
>"To millennials it will!"

>>92733700
and honestly, it's not even about being "racist" it's about them not black washing for the sake of being "culturally diverse"
>>
>>92732608
honestly, it's time to let go the 90s sidekicks
they had their run, they could stand to be in limbo for a little bit
better find someone who knows what to do with the characters than try to force them in with stories made on a dime
>>
>>92733731
I'd be completely ok with seeing a live action Batman and Robin but with Damian. That would be interesting. I think even Ben said if his son is old enough, He'd consider it.
>>
>>92733710
Im not gonna lie...sounds pretty racist
>>
>>92733763
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/blackpan1her/lists/top-black-dc-superheroes/43967/
We have PLENTY of black superheroes in comics.
If we as white people went out and changed Static to White, do you know how fast we would be considered racist? But changing the West family to black is completely ok? Explain that anon? Why is one considered "culturally diverse" and the other is "racist"?
>>
>>92733785
wait, why would we have a white person with electricity powers? I mean, it's theirs. We even gave them Electro, so that they'd have a monopoly there. I do support white speedsters, black voltagers, it's a nice divide.
>>
>>92732608
What if Bart is played by Grant.
>>
File: cw_interracial_agenda.gif (911KB, 708x3252px) Image search: [Google]
cw_interracial_agenda.gif
911KB, 708x3252px
>>92732660
>nice Carmel color
Degenerate scum.
Threadly reminder that dirtbag opinions like this is CW's endgame.
>>
>>92735003
What if he's played by kid-Barry?
>>
File: ebr as jay t3_4wm2ix.jpg (44KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
ebr as jay t3_4wm2ix.jpg
44KB, 612x380px
>>92732608
>Bart/Impulse?
I've got better idea.
>>
XS not Bart, avoid racial nonsense

Only question is if Supergirl would want them to also have a LoSH
>>
Mid season 4 or season 5. Maybe never. I wan't a white Bart.
>>
>>92733710
When 1/4 of Bart's family is black, 1/4 white, and 1/2 whatever else (possibly adding to the black and white percentage since we dont know who the fuck Barry's kids are gonna marry) it isn't really doing stuff for the sake of being culturally diverse just like making wally black wasn't. Casting Joe created a domino effect so it really is just a roll of the die which ethnicity would show up most in him.
>>
I kind do want Bart on the show, just because I love him. But also I want them to stop introducing speedsters. We have a good amount for now.

On the other hand, Bart (or the Tornado Twins) would be cool if only because it would make you guys cry some more.
>>
>>92737544

>Implying they won't make barry's kid super dark
>>
>>92732608
They will probably retcon Bart as Barry's son
>>
>>92735229
I didn't say I fully want it, I'm just saying that's likely what will happen

>>92737544
Yeah basically

>>92739091
that would make no sense and fuck up the comics, but today? No one cares
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.