[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone else get a character arc but him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Dr.-Venture.jpg (362KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Dr.-Venture.jpg
362KB, 960x540px
Why does everyone else get a character arc but him?
>>
>>92730713
Because rusty is a piece of shit who will never learn and never do better
His biggest achievements are still finding ways to profit from his father's old technology and managing to keep a roof over his head against all odds
Did he ever invent anything except from that underwater sonar he ironically enough made to fidn something else his dad made?
Worst part is that rusty isn't stupid just incompetent and doesn't care, his brother spent most of his life inside of rusty seeing and listening everything rusty saw and heard and he did better a week after getting outside
>>
>>92730713
Because it's not series finale yet.
>>
>>92730713
Because Rusty becoming a better person would be the end of the show
>>
>>92730830
Yeah I agree, I just finished Season 6 and wanted to know why he actually has little amounts of screentime compared to even Billy and White. Hell even they have more character development than he does. But I suppose if they allowed Rusty to self introspect and develop as a person, we'd lose the only big excuse to keep the retrofuturistic theme of the show, even after the New York transfer.

Maybe in Season 7 we'll see him develop. He's no longer lounging around in the dated compound anymore so he's not surrounded by his horrible childhood and hatred of his father anymore.
>>
>>92730713
The entire show is his character arc. It's about how Rusty can't really change.
>>
>>92730939
>>92730958
>>92730904
Good points all around as well
>>
he's had several arcs though
>>
Still waiting for the show to reveal the Monarch is the true Dr. Venture and Rusty is just a clone.
>>
>>92732936
Then does the Monarch have a Jonas Venture Jr. inside him?
>>
>>92732936
Agreed
>>
>>92733104
Thay would be a pretty good finale. provided it ever finishes
>>
>>92732936
theyre both imperfect clones of Jonas Sr.

Rusty is the one who perfected the cloning tech, something not even J. Sr. could do.

I would shit if Monarch had a Jonas Jr. inside of him too.

the other clones Jonas Jr.'s were Tim-Tom and Kevin
>>
>>92730713
Does new season drop this or next year?
>>
>>92734833
Who knows, big news lately was work had begun on season 7 with writing it. Begun. Could be 2019 or 2020 until we see it I think.
>>
>>92730713
Because being unable to get a character arc is a character arc in itself
>>
>>92734907
I've seen storyboards like maybe a year ago.
>>
>>92734907
No they've been done writing it I think, the first page of the script of the season 7 premiere leaked about a year ago. A few months ago they started voicing the show, so I'm assuming they're in the animation phase as of right now. Season 6 seemed to really revitalize them, and they have some new merchandise coming out this year, so I'm hoping that we get a trailer this October at NYCC and then the show premieres in February 2018. That would bring them back to the old "one season every two years" model they followed from seasons 1-4
>>
Rusty kicked his amphetamine habit and after losing his "safety net" actually attempts to be a father to his kids, however clumsily. I'd count that as character development.
>>
>>92730830
He also managed to replace his lost kidneys with H.EL.P.Er
>>
>>92730713
because

HE'S RRUUSSTTYY!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.