[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst Nickelodeon show and why is it Korra?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Korra_The_Legend_of_Korra.jpg (81KB, 492x369px) Image search: [Google]
Korra_The_Legend_of_Korra.jpg
81KB, 492x369px
What is the worst Nickelodeon show and why is it Korra?
>>
Korra's massive breasts.
>>
File: IMG_2690.png (85KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2690.png
85KB, 333x250px
>>92725797
She didn't rape any of the villains.
>>
I know /co/ has a ludicrously huge hateboner for Korra, but really?

Worst?
>>
Legend of Korra is the worst show because it has the most effort put into it and it misses the mark each and every time. Above all else, it fails to entertain so the audience has to engage with other audience members to derive meaning as the show isn't providing any to share. The show is not funny, and the few heartwarming moments are overwritten by the horrible writing that follows the moments.
>>
>>92725982
This.

And I thought Fanboy and Chum Chum was bad
>>
LOK is the worst show on nick? No.
Its the worst disappointment? Yes.
>>
>>92725797
Are we pretending Breadwinners doesn't exist?
>>
File: Nicko.png (86KB, 663x482px) Image search: [Google]
Nicko.png
86KB, 663x482px
>>92725797
Well, Nick seems to agree
>>
That's not Mr. Meaty.
>>
>>92725923

B-but it didn't live up to my unrealistic ATLA nostalgiafag expectations and it went against my headcanon! Worst show ever!
>>
Just finished Atla, but now I see everyone is saying that Korra is bad. should I still watch it?
>>
>>92727830
No.
>>
File: Claire jesus fuck.jpg (23KB, 355x392px) Image search: [Google]
Claire jesus fuck.jpg
23KB, 355x392px
>>92725797
How can you say that when >>92725923 exists?
If you can make it through just the intro, you deserve the fucking purple heart medal.
>>
>>92725797
stop crying little bitch
>>
>>92725797
I cannot agree because Korra gave me plenty of jerk material and I've never watched a second of it.
>>
>>92725797
Why must you bait?
>>
>>92725797
really it was the ending
>>
butt ugly martians
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.