[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i can`t believe she was killed so fucking easily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: she drank akum.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
she drank akum.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
i can`t believe she was killed so fucking easily
>>
ikr best MILF we had in years
>>
I can't believe how shitty season 5 was.
>>
>>92725251

Her inclusion in the episode was confusing. First Ashi is fighting off this random army and suddenly she finds her mother appearing out of nowhere. It was like writers realized "Fuck we only have a few episode left and we forgot about her mother. Better just shoehorn her in the last few minutes of this episode".
>>
>>92725251
Well, if she wasn't skinny af then that arrow wouldn't have stabbed her so easy. Eating a burger would save her life!
>>
>>92725251
>shows up out of nowhere then gets killed
>motives never explained
What a trainwreck. I hope we could get a nonstory arc season 5 now that we know we should never take this show's writing seriously
>>
>>92727098
Cults don't need an explanation.
>>
>>92727142

Why?
>>
>>92727098
>evil lunatic who worshiped Aku as a god

>depicted as being an evil lunatic who worshiped Aku as a god

Yeah I know, really hard to comprehend.

>>92726423

I figure she was using the army as expendable mooks to lure off Ashi, since she was clearly tracking her. I still think it would've been better to have some of the other cultists show up instead and Ashi beat the shit out of them, only for the mother to leap in.

Ashi defending Jack through that could've been pretty hectic, but I'm not dissatisfied with what we got.
>>
>>92727327
It's your opinion she's a lunatic. That doesn't explain anything.
>>
>>92727383
>worships a murderous demon as her high lord and master and has deluded herself into thinking he's the creator of everything and ultimate moral arbiter

It's self-demonstrating that she's crazy.
>>
What happened to that Thicc Buff girl in The Cult?
>>
>>92727425
I'd like to think that at some point the sisters teamed up at ~13 or 14 and murdered her in her sleep.

They got double rations and one (1) compliment from mom that day.
>>
>>92727423
>deluded herself
We don't know this. Because as I said it was never explained.
>>
>>92727461
You needing everything spoonfed to you isn't his fault.
>>
>>92727488
You making up headcanons and declaring them fact like a retard isn't my fault.
>>
>>92727452
>in her sleep
They probably just straight up killed her during a sparring session.
>>
>>92727509
Take a cannon to your head senpai
>>
>>92727531
>kys
You must be 18 to post here.
>>
>>92727509
Just because you literally don't understand basic real world parallels because you never leave your basement doesn't mean everyone else struggles to understand basic tropes and storytelling techniques.

Crazy cult leader is as classic a villain as it fucking comes. Do you also need an episode where they suddenly break into a scientific talk about the effects of love on the body and hormones and how biological chemicals come into play to properly understand why Ashi loves Jack?
>>
>>92727591
Proof she isn't indoctrinated like the daughters? Proof she doesn't come from a long line of leaders? Do you have any evidence one way or the other?
>>
>>92725251
>i can`t believe she was killed so fucking easily

...was that not the point? That because Aku had allowed her to bear his offspring she had convinced herself that she and her cult were hot shit in a champagne glass, when in reality she was cold diarrhea in a dixie cup because he really only did it for shits and/or giggles and completely forgot about it later?
>>
>>92727383
Obsessive murdering satanists are real, and they abuse their children, this may be /x/ tier but it is a thing that has happened, why don't you ask them what their motivations were. They're just going to tell you that it was obviously their master's will which they can channel, ergo lunatics.
>>
>>92727634

> hot shit in a champagne glass
> cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup

Where the fuck is that from I know for a fact I read it before
>>
File: ashis mom.png (530KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ashis mom.png
530KB, 1600x900px
>>92725251
ashi's mom has got it going on
>>
>>92727629
In the second last episode Aku shows up because he was being worshipped and wondered what the fuck was going on and saw a bunch of cute cult sluts genuflecting at his feet and gave them his goo.
You don't need to explain that a crazy cult lunatic wants to please the person they worship.
If you really need things spelled out to you, you may be autistic.
>>
>>92727629
She's not the main character, she's not the main villain, she's not a major threat, she is merely Ashi's backstory. She herself doesn't need a backstory outside of a simple trope. Therefore, no "evidence" is needed. The only thing you need is the info given, and all we see is that she's a human fanatic who is part of a cult dedicated to Aku. Since that's the only info the narrative provided for us, that's the only conclusion we can come to for her and that IS her entire backstory.

We don't need any lengthy explanation about why she's in the cult because we as the viewer basically accept anyone who is a radical or a cultist is just boiled down to "a lunatic". We also don't need any lengthy explanation for the Mud Men that tried to appease Aku earlier and why they're sentient mud. Was it magic? Are they organic lifeforms? Did they evolve that way on their own planet? How do they work biologically? They're fucking alien creatures. And the mom is a cultist.

You autistic fucking sperg.
>>
>>92727811

NO WOMEN NO CHILDREN
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.