[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the Fantastic 4 currently up to in the comics? Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (133KB, 450x613px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 450x613px
What are the Fantastic 4 currently up to in the comics? Is it any good? Would it be good material for a new movie?
>>
More F4 movies..?. didnt we suffer enough already?
>>
>>92725153
It'll have too happen eventually, right? Else FOX is going to lose the rights.
>>
>>92725105
I'm amused imagining OP as some FOX intern trying to stand out by coming up with some great pitch for a F4 reboot that the studio has no idea how to approach.

You'll be sad to know OP that the F4 basically don't exist right now. Reed and Sue are like weird cosmic gods creating universes somewhere, the Thing is going around trying to kill Doom, and Johnny was fucking Medusa until he recently got cucked.
>>
>>92725105
Flamio Hotman is part of the Uncanny Avengers with other people they're trying to make everyone forget about and Deadpool

idk what Reed and Sue are doing. i think they're dead or something but Maker is trying to mindfuck Iron Man with his alt. dimension mom or something?

Golem is a Shield Agent now for whatever reason
>>
File: 1360114875522.gif (954KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1360114875522.gif
954KB, 320x240px
>>92726004
>Golem
I hate this fucking board
>>
>Mr. Fantastic
Currently the beyonder

>The Invisible Woman
With Mr. Fantastic in space somewhere with their kids

>Human Torch
Cuckholding Blackbolt

>The Thing
He was with the Gaudians of the Galaxy but I don't know what he's up to anymore

The Fantastic Four will never have a good movie.

I don't read comics...
>>
>>92726119
objectively false
the only way you can maintain an erection is through this board
>>
Reed, Sue and their kids are rebuilding the multiverse
>>
>>92725616

Rumor is they have around 7 years, so production would have to start in 2022 to hold the rights. I honestly bet fox tries again in 5 years.
>>
>>92725105
Ben is currently aiding the resistance against Hydra Cap

Johnny was last seen cuckolding black bolt (they literary made a whole page of that)

Reed Richards is currently god(???) and is rebuilding the multiverse with sue storm, the future foundation and molecular man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.