[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there even a point to getting the Fantastic Four's rights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Is there even a point to getting the Fantastic Four's rights back? Guardians took the whole "weird family in space" aspect and the previous movies were all duds.

I feel like Marvel would want to use Kang and Dr. Doom in the Avengers movies at most.
>>
I don't care about any movies at this point. It's the fallout from movies that matters. I'd like for them to be in video games and shit again.
>>
>>92721324
You kind of answered your own question there. the FF's rights include all of marvel's best villains
>>
>>92721474
A FF game would definitely get me to pick up a controller again.

I honestly don't understand how cape games are so few.
>>
File: JJJJEEEEEEEEEAAAAAANNNNNNNNN.png (88KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
JJJJEEEEEEEEEAAAAAANNNNNNNNN.png
88KB, 247x248px
>>92721474
X-men were literally put into Marvel Future Fight today.

Tides changing my boy.
>>
>>92721324

Nice bait pic
>>
Fantastic Four movies are never gonna be good

FF was great before it became just another superhero team. Back when they discovered shit and pretty much where the centre of Marvel

You're not gonna get that in a movie
>>
>>92721324
>Guardians took the whole "weird family in space" aspect

Fuckin aye, you're right.
>>
>>92721719
Imma need a source on that friend
>>
>>92721324
Why cant we have more space adventures? Fuck the xmen were spacefaring all the time before all the petty infighting and genocide, i want more cosmic that just through the goofy wahoo guardians lens
>>
>>92721719
I did see it, but I don't know. They seem more spiteful with the FF. I guess we'll see.

>>92722418
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=825106
>>
>>92721719
>filename
Kek'd
>>
r-rated FF movie when
>>
>>92723150
Two years ago, hidden in the bowels of Fox.
>>
>>92721590
because unless its a fighter or a mid 90s side scrolling brawler game the only super hero games that weren't shit were the early arkham games
>>
>>92723852
Lego is good and it's closest to a puzzle series
>>
>>92722486
YO its the jim lee designs too!
>>
>>92721324
>I feel like Marvel would want to use Kang and Dr. Doom in the Avengers movies at most.

Galactus and Silver Surfer we know they want. They wanted to introduce them in a short cameo in GOTG. With a bigger role in a future film.
>>
>>92721324

Answered your own question in the post. Dr. Doom is an untapped gold mine, same with Galactus.
>>
If they had a movie with her in that costume, I'd go see it.
>>
File: Behold Optic Butt.png (339KB, 1010x712px) Image search: [Google]
Behold Optic Butt.png
339KB, 1010x712px
>>92722486
>power level
>beta
This nigga can blow up mountains with a look.
>>
File: 1436136264448.png (161KB, 249x400px) Image search: [Google]
1436136264448.png
161KB, 249x400px
>>92721324
>current marvel is all about quipping.
>marvel's quippiest dimension adventuring family is off the table
fucking sucks man.

The FF had such a good dynamic, Reed being Mr Science, Sue reminding him he's a dad and a man, ben giving him shit when he's not chasing Johnny around, Johnny getting yelled at by sue for being a hotshot celebrity idiot. There were so many good permutations and situations that could have been derived from the modern marvel formula of everyone just quips while doing crazy shit that the F4 would have slot right into.

I mean fuck, look at the first year or three of Ultimate FF. It would have been perfect. That whole arc with anhilus, the negative zone, Johnny "dying" and waking up after they crash in Las Vegas he opens the door and everyone is fighting and he just jumps in (and out of the SS. Awesome) They really missed the window. The F4 were somehow too early to get a solid film but they would work really fucking well now. (and in the right hands)

If they were more well known, a Lego movie like the Lego Batman we just got would be fucking perfect. Just go full tilt into obscure F4 shit and have them be the center of it and have Doom be the most fucking DOOM he's ever been and have it be tongue in cheek and not cringey wink to the camera but not take itself too seriously.

>that scene in the first F4 where Johnny reacts to Ben's accident and his face and it turns out Ben is fine
Holy shit that was great and we need more like that.

Or the scene where Johnny flames on, screams his fucking head off in sheer terror, lands in the snow which becomes and one man hot tub and immediately hits on the nearest chick. F4 could be so much fun.
>>
File: 1484478719329.jpg (1MB, 1280x1972px) Image search: [Google]
1484478719329.jpg
1MB, 1280x1972px
>>92721324
Motherfucking Benjamin J. Grimm, that's the point.
>>
>>92721324

We need them re-do FF for todays audience. Reed should be Hispanic. Marvel has no major hero characters that are. They have enough men, so Id gender swap the thing. I mean, we got hulk, groot, why not a big ugly female character?
>>
>>92723150

2021, Deadpool Vs Fantastic Four
>>
File: fancy ben.png (512KB, 480x504px) Image search: [Google]
fancy ben.png
512KB, 480x504px
>>92730276
Saved
>>
>>92726243

getting galactus, silver surfer, the badoon, all the heralds would fill out marvel cosmic pretty well. I hope by GotG3 something is worked out a bit there.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.