[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would he have your vote? His retardation only seems to flare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: EarthRepublicPresidentBolin.png (531KB, 635x553px) Image search: [Google]
EarthRepublicPresidentBolin.png
531KB, 635x553px
Would he have your vote? His retardation only seems to flare up when he's in close proximity to the Krew. Plus, he can just melt enemies of the state.
>>
>>92720700
He'd be like a good intentioned Trump.
>>
>>92721743
That could melt people.
>>
>>92723497
Lavabending should be a war crime.
>>
>>92720700
Do we need to have this thread constantly? Are you obsessed with this fanfic shit?
>>
>>92724975
this is discrimintion
he was born that way
>>
>>92725144
>learned skill
>born that way
>>
>>92724975
I was following orders!
>>
>>92726021
>only two people could do it
>it came to him naturally without even really trying
>implying other benders haven't been trying to do it for centuries

Nigger please, it must have something do with genetics, such as having a firebending parent and earthbending parent.
>>
>>92726600
>such as having a firebending parent and earthbending parent.
This will never not be retarded. It's changing the state of the element like turning water to ice, just more extreme.
>>
>>92726600
bending is a spiritual craft you twit. if you can't lava bend its because your mind body and soul are not in the necessary state. bolin's is.
>>
>>92726600
So fucking stupid.
>>
>>92723497
It'd would be really cool if Bolin actually had to deal with this.
>>
>>92726600
Can someone explain to me why normal earthbenders can't bend molten earth?
>>
>>92727498
>state of mind
But he's an idiot
>>
>>92727498
Korras show dropped the spirit part nigger

Superior fire genetics are what make lava bending possible
>>
>>92729279
which is why so many people struggle to attain it
nobody thought to embrace idiocy as the key to lavabending
>>
>>92729255
you gotta incorporate a bit of waterbending to your technique, like how iroh applied some waterbending to his fire bending to devise a way of redirecting lightning
>>
>>92729445
Except Bolin doesn't know any waterbending
He just closed his eyes and pushed forward and "learned" how
>>
>>92729319
Says nothing other than your stupidity.
>>
>>92729202
Y-7 show. Can't have the "funny" character getting PTSD from melting people.
>>
>>92720700
Schwarzenegger was a better governor than he was an actor.
>>
>>92720700
Don't live in CA, wouldn't know
>>
>>92731794
I'd kill for a Netflix movie with a higher rating.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.