[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superman should fight a giant spider in the next movie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Superman should fight a giant spider in the next movie.
>>
He already did tho, remember the world engine?
>>
>>92718664
No capes. Capes are faggy.

Also POLAR BEARS!!!
>>
>You and me, we're from the streets
>>
>>92718713
And he got his Polar Bears, too.
>>
>>92718760
fuck me I didnt even realize that
>>
>yfw it's John Peter's hand on the Rebirth cover, and every city will have it's own giant spider
>>
>>92718664
I'm surprised Jon Peters isn't producing the new IT adaption.
>>
>>92718751
>Eyes of a FUCKING KILLER.
>>
File: IMG_3157.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3157.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>I'm Batman, motherfucker

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>92718935
Implying you wouldn't jizz your pants right then and there if that ever happens
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (60KB, 389x412px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
60KB, 389x412px
>>92718664

so

birthright?
>>
>>92718760
Where were the polar bears? In Man of Steel? I don't remember.
>>
>>92719055
I don't remember exactly, but it's a quick establishing shot with two polar bears up in the Arctic. There's no statues or Brainiac melting them.
>>
File: 1466256283942.png (973KB, 617x673px) Image search: [Google]
1466256283942.png
973KB, 617x673px
>>92718664
>works on a Watchmen remake
>does squid ending
>it's a giant spider
>>
>>92719180
would still be better than the Snyder ending
>>
Between Jon Peters and David Goyer, why does WB continuously use the worst fucking people for their DC adaptations?
>>
>>92719203
Goyer works when you give him a good director.

But how did Jon "Hair Dresser From The Streets" Peters get involved in the first place? This is the guy that though Caddyshack 2 was a good idea.
>>
>>92719256
WB let the rights slip, and Jon Peters bought them.
>>
>>92719393
Who's worse Peters or Canon?
>>
>>92718664
How about we call it the Thanagarian Snarebeast?
>>
>>92719563
I loved that scene in the documentary. It was much nicer to have both Smith and Peters talking and reacting to things.
>>
I can't confirm this but I remember reading that there were talks of doing a Sandman movie in the '90s and Jon Peters got his hands on it and pitched, you guessed it, Morpheus fighting a giant spider.
>>
>>92719055
After the crashed Kryptonian ship with the genesis chamber flys off there's a shot of it hovering in some distant part of the arctic with a polar bear nearby before it transitions into the ship where Jor-El starts talking with Kal.
>>
>>92720017
Maybe he'll finally stop now that we had the World Engine tentacle fight. Though, he did put in the spider to Wild Wild West, so maybe his arachnid fetish will never be satiated.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.