[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cbsn.jpg (31KB, 800x165px) Image search: [Google]
cbsn.jpg
31KB, 800x165px
What did he mean by this?
>>
In that day and age, sons were more desirable then daughters. As they could carry on the family line and work in better paying jobs.
>>
>>92714789
It's not very polite of Charlie Brown to bring that up
>>
>>92714745
Possibly that fathers might be better able to bond with sons than daughters.

Early Peanuts had a certain inappropriateness to it, a la 'Kids say the darnedest things"
>>
>>92714745
>her fucking face in the last panel
That's penis envy if I ever saw it
>>
File: 021.jpg (29KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
29KB, 625x415px
>>92714891
>Possibly that fathers might be better able to bond with sons than daughters.
Sons and fathers can bond but daddies and daughters hold the strongest love of all.
>>
>>92714745
She was trans, and wished she could be a real boy.
>>
>>92715055
Butt love?
>>
>>92714789
>In that day and age
>>
>>92716723
*day of age
sorry
>>
>>92714789
They still are more desirable. The reasoning changed, though. Now it's just that one is easier to raise than the other with less grief. Almost every couple I know just wants one child, and for it to be a son.
>>
>>92716781
t. chink
>>
>>92716723
Is that not the right way to say it?
>>
>>92719236
He was implying that it is still true today.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.