[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE FLASH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: The Flash.jpg (957KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The Flash.jpg
957KB, 1920x1080px
Let's brainstorm some ideas for season 4, /co/.
>>
>>92714499
Flash fights a new meta human villain.

Plot twist: It's another speedster.
>>
>>92714524
CW, hire this man!
>>
>>92714499

They should turn Star Labs into a museum for real.
>>
>>92714499
An evil speedster appears and barry has to faster then he has ever before
>>
>>92714499
Take half the season for a focus on Wally now that Barry took a bus

Establish the Flash museum in his honor.

Villains can be keeping Abra Kadabra, making Amazon now that Supergirl's part of the CW-verse, maybe Dr. Light or Brother Blood. Possibly introduce Bart Allen as Impulse from the Future.

Jessie Quick can turn a villain. I don't know what else, I'm not that big a flash fan.
>>
File: image.jpg (627KB, 1115x1650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
627KB, 1115x1650px
1 episode return of Barry Allen adaptation,some teasing of Thinker as the villian before Johnny quick or inertia show up as some mystery villian to derail the show till a half hearted reveal.Also rogue monster of the weeks as usual
>>
>>92714629
Amazo, not Amazon. Sorry, Auto-correct.

Also, Etrigan NEEDS to be in Legends of Tomorrow. Seriously, Why isn't he already?
>>
>>92714629
>Take half the season for a focus on Wally

NO
>>
>>92714499
The Return of Barry Allen.

This will let them keep Gustin while letting the in-universe Barry character stay "dead".
>>
>>92714634
The Return of Barry Allen could be a whole season, desu. Imagine how normies would react if after 20 episodes Barry is revealed to be Eobard.
>>
>>92714769
The clue that it's not the real Barry would be the fact that he never says "CISCO, WHAT SHOULD I DO???"
>>
Give it at least four episodes before Barry is back for real

Hinting is fine, just don't walk the shit back in an episode again

NO MORE EVIL SPEEDSTER BIG BADS
>>
>Inertia (evil speedster from Earth 2) is the villain for the first four episodes, Wally traps Inertia in the speed force, Barry then escapes. Episode five is Iris and Barry's wedding, which gets interrupted by the Thinker.

I don't really want this to happen, but knowing the writers of Flash, this is most likely the shit that will happen.
>>
>>92714499
Iris dates someone else when Barry comes back. Iris is mad. Barry cries.
>>
>>92714499
>watch first season
>5 eps in
>meh villains and Zoom twiddling his moustache, bored
Does it get better?
>>
>>92714499
depower barry
never ever bring up time travel or time remnants ever again
>>
>>92715347
First season does, yeah. "The Man In Yellow Suit" is kind of a gamechanger episode.

First eps with random villain-of-a-day metahumans are there mostly to establish the status quo. Captain Cold, Thawne, Weather Wizards - those are the recurring and important threats.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.