[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRIAL BY STONE!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: askeksis.jpg (30KB, 499x366px) Image search: [Google]
askeksis.jpg
30KB, 499x366px
TRIAL BY STONE!
>>
I'm interested to see where they're going to go with the TV series.
Netflix has an overall good track record.
>>
File: enc_skekung_inset_1_210px.jpg (27KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
enc_skekung_inset_1_210px.jpg
27KB, 210x210px
>>92714045
>TRIAL BYYYY STOOOOOOOOOOONNNE
>>
>>92714052
>Shill Nye
>EY YO WHITE BOI
>good track record
>LOL DRUMRPGHBTGHT
>good track record
>>
>>92714218
Should've given Bill Nye Trail by Stone.
>>
I haven't seen Dark Crystal in a really long time but I remember liking it. It was definitely unique, nothing else like it before or since.
>>
File: 250px-Killinger.png (82KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Killinger.png
82KB, 250x229px
>>92714045
Where there supposed to be more Skeksis besides the handful that appeared in the movie?They and the mystics are two seperate races, but we hardly saw any of them. It must've been because of technical limitations in how many of the puppets they could make.
>>
>>92714335
no, that was the point, the Skeksis were a dying race and every skeksis that died was irreplaceable
>>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>92714482
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>92714335

The film straight up says 'Now there are only ten'.

IIRC there were only twenty to start with.
>>
>>92714045
>"mmmmmMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm"
>>
>>92714052
The only Netflix exclusives I've liked are Daredevil, Voltron, Buddy Thunderstruck, and Troll Hunters.

Still, the animatronics alone have me hyped for this.
>>
Anyone else reading the sequel to The Dark Crystal?

Haven't read the 3rd issue yet but bought it. First two were pretty good. I like how the artist made sure to draw everyone like they're still muppets.
>>
>>92715210
>The power of the Three Crystals is ended. The time has come... for the dominion of the Gelflings.
>>
>>92714335
No they were always just about 20 or so tops.
Original species came to the planet to use the crystal to separate their light and dark selves (creating the Skeksis and mystics).

I still need to finish reading the prequel comics.
>>
>>92714045
Aww shit trial by stone.
>>
>>92714052
They're gonna make a Dark Crystal TV series?

Henson Works still part of the puppet production?
>>
>>92715382
Yes, and they are still using puppets and animatronics aswell. We dont know enough about it yet to see how they'll inevitably fuck it up though
>MMMMM THE 2 GENDERS MUST SEPERATE INTO A MILLION MMMM
>>
>>92714045
>HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>92715439
If worst comes to worst we'll ignore it like the manga series and enjoy the comics of recent.
>>
>>92716539
Lets hope it doesnt come to that
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.