[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was is THAT bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1469012607014.jpg (45KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469012607014.jpg
45KB, 250x375px
Was is THAT bad?
>>
>>92713643
SJW Critic Scum!
>>
Yup, pacing and tone are fucked beyond belief.
>>
>ending didn't imply Batman killed him
>>
File: batman foreplay.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
batman foreplay.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>92713643
Needs more foreplay
>>
The worst part is how awful marks voice sounds when joker yells "why aren't you laughing" it sounds like his throat is full of phlegm and joker doesn't fucking yell it in the book he asks it calmly.
>>
It's watchable.

But it's not great.

Just skip the first half hour or so.
>>
>>92713890
Because he doesn't dickhead
>>
>>92713890
In the last shot they didn't put in reflection of the light. They changed the last shot from the comic for no reason. What the fuck.
>>
>>92713643
Bruce Timm attempted to add higher stakes to Joker's attack on Barbara by tying her more closely to Bruce. He did this by linking them romantically.

I can understand where Timm was coming from, but due to the short length of the film, it felt rushed and superficial. Personally I have no biases against a Bruce/Babs fling. But it should have been handled with more tact, I feel.
>>
File: image.jpg (458KB, 921x1431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458KB, 921x1431px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EvLlWh-guck
>>
>>92713891
The gargoyle likes to watch
>>
>>92713890
>implying that was ever the ending of Killing Joke
>>
>>92713643
she attacks a guy in broad daylight for arguing with his girlfriend and there is no consequences at all. fuck this shit, there was no reason for batgirl opening to be in this film actually there was no reason for this to be made in to a movie
>>
The killing joke part was okay. The batgirl story arc was meh but in the end it didn't matter. I enjoyed the last 45 mins.
Its just edgy kids who hate this movie
>>
>>92713984
I don't think you know what the word edgy means.
>>
First half hour was completely pointless and added nothing to the story
Animation was awful
Color palette was totally muted
Voice acting was phoned in by everyone except Kevin Conroy
>>
>>92713910
It isn't even just about how The Joker says it calmly in the book.
That line is extremely important in the book because of the way he says it. He says it defeated, desperate, his entire tone changes completely, he's practically begging for Batman to agree with him. It's a sad moment.
This guy did it so much better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC16orUje4M
>>
File: chijccckk.png (248KB, 351x342px) Image search: [Google]
chijccckk.png
248KB, 351x342px
>>92713953
THIS.
it killed the symbolism, and i was ok for most of the killing joke parts of it, but when that part just ended in a NOTHING, thats when it became THAT bad.
>>
>>92713960
>Just throws that henchman into the spikes
wtf?
>>
>>92714062
>implying Conin Kevroy isnt a fucking SHIT TIER ACTOR I FUCKING HATE YOU TYPU PIECE OF SHIT ILL KILLYOU YOU HEARD ME AASASASADNFJKSLFGJDBKRIQ´38O209413UT4OIOFGJBJEFNKJBS
>>
>>92715794
Anon are you OK
>>
>>92713964
He's so hard right now
>>
>>92713923
Literally this.

If you want a Batman fix then you can't go wrong with the movie but don't expect kino. It's just mediocre.

The Batgirl storyline is trash and somehow ended up being offensive even though they were trying to mitigate the inveitable backlash they'll revive from feminists for this movie. How do you fuck up that bad?
>>
>>92715737
Batman deduced he'd be fine.
Midgets are only half people, so you can never kill them completely like an actual full person.
>>
>>92714062
>Kevin Conroy
>Not constantly phoning it in

The nigger literally just puts on his Batman voice and that's it. No acting, no emotion. He's too old for Batman and DC needs to stop trying to meme him. Mark Hamill is too old too but at least he was trying.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.