[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of the Barbie movies actually decent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: m2222963.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
m2222963.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
Are any of the Barbie movies actually decent?
>>
I remember being pretty fond of the nutcracker and swan lake ones as a kid. The princess and the pauper one was meh though, which is funnily the last Barbie movie I've seen.
>>
I had to watch Video Game Hero with my niece and it's truly bizarre. The entire script is peppered with adult pop culture references that don't make any sense ( why are they referencing the Warriors "Come out and plaAaaAaay"?) and also very awkward attempts to sound modern/hip. Literally saying "tee-tee-why-ell" and faux computer speak.
>>
>>92705083
They also still do "outtakes".
>>
File: movie-scene2.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
movie-scene2.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
The space Elsa one was pretty decent
>>
File: mpv-shot0010.jpg (87KB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0010.jpg
87KB, 856x480px
>>92705083
I watched it for these two semen demons, and I wasn't disappointed.
>>
Are you fucking serious
>>
You don't have to hide it, OP. Come out of the closet already.
>>
>>92704658
No
>>
>>92706286
Barbie Starlight Adventure is a beautiful looking movie.
>>
File: Rrrrraquelle.gif (2MB, 486x272px) Image search: [Google]
Rrrrraquelle.gif
2MB, 486x272px
>>92704658
no idea, but Barbie: Life in Dreamhouse series is legit good.
>>
>>92704815
I remember the old ones fondly too, but I'm smart enough to not go back and rewatch them to be disappointed.
>>
>tfw they finally made another ballet movie but it had weird playdoh graphics

God damn it.

I still watched it, but, god damn it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cK9aKKtYbU
>>
>>92706286
if you're an idiot it was
>>
File: spy squad.png (1MB, 1777x1000px) Image search: [Google]
spy squad.png
1MB, 1777x1000px
Too bad the spy squad movie had so little gymnastics
>>
>>92706286
That was the only Barbie movie I gave a chance because the trailer was promising

I fell asleep that shit was boring
>>
File: Barbie Mass Effect.png (195KB, 540x344px) Image search: [Google]
Barbie Mass Effect.png
195KB, 540x344px
My name is Barbie and this is my favorite store of the Citadel
>>
>>92704658
Yeah
>>
>>92709145
Looks better than Andromeda
>>
Not a movie, but "Life in the Dreamhouse" was bearable and even made me laugh a time or two when I ended up in a situation watching it.

It's very self-aware.
>>
File: ..png (176KB, 421x441px) Image search: [Google]
..png
176KB, 421x441px
>this thread
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.