[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flash season 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How bad is it going to bomb?

I can't see myself getting behind season 4 without a lot of Jay Garrick and/or really stepping up the rogues.
>>
Barry sucked by season 2. Any season without his involvement is an automatic improvement.
>>
>>92703899
>>
>>92703899
Alternative: Post what you hope to get out of s3.

For me:
>A lot more fun, one-off episodes that are only somewhat connect to the over-arching plot for the season
>Crossover with Legends where we finally resolve Stein's daughter
>Impulse
>>
Max "the motherfucker" Mercury
>>
>>92704679
>barry's time in the speed force was years to him
>comes back after a few episodes, adapt the return of barry allen
>barry is a seasoned veteran now, doesn't need a solution to every problem gift wrapped
>a season of barry mentoring a resentful wally as they take on the rogues

It's not hard but these people have no idea what makes the Flash work at all.
>>
>>92704740
This. Also, some new Rouges. All we've got right now are MM and Top, and a vague promise of Thinker.

I'd like to see the show come up with some original villains, maybe bring back some of the season 1 metas
>>
>>92705365
How are they going top bring back Cold and Heatwave? Will Pied Piper turn bad? Boomer's back so that's a plus. Golden Glider's in the wind. Weather Wizard is MIA.

Mirror Master
Trickster
Captain Boomerang
?Golden Glider
?Weather Wizard
-Pied Piper
-Heatwave
XCaptain Cold
XTarpit
>>
poor iris
the only thing she ever did was be the only cute nig in existence
& god damn is she good at it
i love her
she's so sweet
she never deserved this
my poor waifu

shout out to h.r. wow
>>
>>92705636
What about Mist, or Deathbolt, or Peekaboo?
>>
>>92706125
Iris fucking sucks. Half the show's problems are her fault.
>>
>>92704740
>resentful wally
No
>>
>>92707329

When they revealed that HR took her place was the moment I was officially done with the series.
>>
>>92707329
wow okay listen here bud
she is a great actor she is there to support barry
and she does it very well, she acts like shes attracted to that twink which must be super hard to do and require real talent, she acts like she loves him think about that. i know im biased idc i love her

pls stop hating iris it is not her fault the writers are bad okay she's trying her best
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.