[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this episode had to exist? Bob was completely out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 22.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Why did this episode had to exist? Bob was completely out of character and Lisa was such a bitch that she even let Bob insult her family in front of her. Plus what is with her saying
>"You, he tried to kill you."

Like Lisa shut the fuck up he's been trying to kill you and the rest of the simpsons aswell. Why the fuck would you even trust him in the fist place? Plus why would Bob even be her friend? Lisa is a raging liberal cuck and Bob is a hardcore conservative republican. there ideolgies don't even line up. Plus what happened to all those time Bob would say he was indifferent towards Lisa or those times he treated her as a annouying brat like Bart? This entire episode is the most contrived garbage I have ever seen. I really hope next seasons Bob episode fixes this shit.
>>
>>92701033
because nu-simpsons is bad for those precise reasons you listed. i don't understand why this surprises you.
>>
FUCKING HELL THIS PLOT
>>
End the Simpsons
>>
Anyone has that bad drawing video that makes fun of the plot of this episode?
>>
he has animal powers in this one right?
I remember seeing a webm of him jumping like a frog in a street and cornering the kids on a wall only for the camera to turn have them all standing on a dam
>>
>>92702074
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG6wkRQ4f2g
>>
>>92702301
Thanks.
>>
>>92701033
>Bob is a hardcore conservative republican

>you won't keep the democrats out of the white house forever. once they are in, I'll be free
>>
>>92701033
>Like Lisa shut the fuck up he's been trying to kill you and the rest of the simpsons aswell

Not only that, but he's threatened to kill Krusty and the rest of Springfield too. But that was when the show was good, and not like what it is nowadays.
>>
>>92702169
>he has animal powers in this one right?
Yep, this was one of the weirdest anti-transgenics messages I have seen.
>>
>>92702444
because Democrats are easy on criminals

that's why joke is
>>
>>92702169

Funny enough, I remember there was an older episode that showed he had animal powers and it was creepy. Like he could unclench his jaw like a snake or something?
>>
>>92702301
>watch this video
>"This has got to be bullshit, anon."
>Look up the episode and view it.

God damn it. Its too fucking accurate. And I hate it.
>>
>>92704860
That was this one yeah.
>>
>>92701033
>Like Lisa shut the fuck up
I mean, it's extremely rare for Lisa to not be in a shitty role. Like that time she got a restraining order because Bart interrupted her from grandstanding about global warming and proceeded to force him to live in the wild long after Bart actually left her alone.
Or how any time someone shows talent in something she does she instantly jumps to jealous hatred.
You'd be hard pressed to find times when she's actually called out on what she does either like in the vegetarian episode. Fuck in the restraining order episode she actually brings Marge to tears and no one looks at her like it's her fault.
>>
>>92702444
Bob hasn't ever done anything liberal
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.