[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Marvel have creative team(s) problem or do they have an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Does Marvel have creative team(s) problem or do they have an editorial problem? Seems like the majority of there current writers or outright terrible (Bendis), old guys that have been company men for some time and are begining to show their age (Waid, David) guys that have put out a ton of content but have been painfully mediocre or indie types who put out mediocre to outright bad titles but whose indie comic output is dramatically better.

So the question is does Marvel editorial the real villain or do they need fresh blood to liven things up?

inb4 "both you fucking idiot"
>>
Diversity, liberal agenda, muslims, BLM, anti-white, trump hating, Bendis etc

There you go, that's what this thread will become OP.
>>
>>92699489
blame Ike
>>
File: 35.jpg (942KB, 1177x3705px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
942KB, 1177x3705px
>>92699489
the bitch next to bendis is the root of all marvel comics problems.

pic related.
>>
>>92699489
A little of both, if marvel editorial did their jobs then they would rein in some of these writers instead of letting them drag down books with all of the bullshit they have.
>>
>>92699629
Stop posting this autistic image. There is nothing wrong with her tweets.
>>
>>92700404
>Stop posting this autistic image. There is nothing wrong with her tweets.

She's a Muslim. Her whole existence is wrong.
>>
>>92700404
That last one is incredibly fucked up, the rest is creepy.
>>
>>92699489
Look at all that diversity.

>These are the people who call you a Nazi for not liking their shitty books
>>
>>92700404
i don't think she really understands how banking systems work within islamic countries, because despite their being "no interest" the banks/lenders always win there the same as they do everywhere else. payments always exceed principle amount.
>>
Can't it be both?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.