[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superman and Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1470805183077.png (2MB, 1809x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1470805183077.png
2MB, 1809x1285px
Why can't they get along and play some baseball or basketball or whatever anymore?
>>
>>92698156
Read some comics you casual.
>>
>>92698180
I do, half the time they're either bickering or Batman's plotting something against Superman or if it's an Elseworlds they're trying to outright kill each other...
>>
>>92698156
Because Superman can move faster than sound and Batman found some rule technicalty that lets it count as a home run if he just stays on first.
>>
What are you talking about,they'really best friends.
>>
>>92698156
They literally had dinner like two issues ago.
>>
>>92698156
Because people have come to like edgy 'deconstructions' of classic super heroes more than super heroes played straight.
>>
>>92698253
No they aren't. They have had numerous books together where they are the definition of bro-tier,
>>
File: Batman_vs._Superman_TBP.jpg (262KB, 772x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_vs._Superman_TBP.jpg
262KB, 772x1200px
>>92700654
Riiiiiiight, so that's why this book exists, huh?
>>
>>92700709
>he's never heard of the World's Finest
Literally Superman/Batman and Batman/Superman were written around their partnership and those books stuck around for a while. Books were written about their sons teaming up and their descendants marrying into their families. They're the bro-est of bros.
>>
>>92698156
/co/ really susceptible to bait tonight.
>>
File: batman-vs-superman-frank-miller.jpg (59KB, 550x420px) Image search: [Google]
batman-vs-superman-frank-miller.jpg
59KB, 550x420px
>I'll gleefully take credit for breaking up the Batman/Superman friendship. Bruce has been one who enforces order and believes that enthropy is the natural state of existence, while Superman believes that order is the norm. These two people would not like each other. They just wouldn't.

-Frank Miller.
>>
>>92698253
You're a fucking retard, kill yourself
>>
>>92701494
Not really an argument.
>>
File: IMG_6053.jpg (41KB, 236x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6053.jpg
41KB, 236x362px
>>92698156
They do though?
Not the sports thing (neither really have the free time for that), but Clark is one of the only people Batman openly trusts with his identity and let's him call him "Bruce" in-costume, same with Clark.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.