[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boss Baby 2 confirmed to release 2021

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: the-boss-baby.jpg (213KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
the-boss-baby.jpg
213KB, 670x377px
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/boss-baby-2-alec-baldwin-1202445050/

This is your fault /co/. You let this happen.

Honestly the movie wasnt that bad.
>>
>>92697852
What's good about it? I don't know anything the trailers didn't show, but the trailers just made it seem like a "haha it's funny because in real life a baby wouldn't do that" thing. We had "gangster baby" memes for a while a decade back, they were never good enough to support a movie with.
>>
>>92697852
There's no way this is real. Please don't let this be real.
>>
>>92697852
It had decent laughs, it was comfy and it also had a overlooked top tier shota no one was talking about (must be busy praising Dipper Pines and Lincoln Loud to notice)
>>
>LOOK, A BABY DOING THINGS BABIES DON'T NORMALLY DO
>FUCKING COMEDY GOLD
>>
>>92698338

looks like tracer lmao
>>92698375
sperg
>>
>>92698492
Huh, now I cant unsee it
>>
>>92697852
Good. For once fuck you guys. This was a Pixar film hidden in disguise. It had a perfect story and cute characters. The plot was focused and had enough time for fun. Nothing was forgotten either. Nearly perfect movie. I'm convinced people just hate Dreamworks to hate Dreamworks.
>>
>>92697852
>This gets a sequel
>TURBO gets a series
>Home gets a series
>Sherman and Peabody gets a series
>Even Spirit got a shitty CG out-of-character series
>Megamind gets dick

Fucking kill me.
>>
>>92700028
My nigga
>>
>>92697852
shit, his mom looks just like an old crush I had...
FUCKING PERFECT.. Now I feel fucking bad again.

fuck you.
>>
>>92698338
Storks shota was cuter i think.
>>
This movie was about family, making babies and avoiding an office rat life.
Pretty good message.
>>
Honestly this would have made a decent Netflix series about the two brothers growing up
>>
File: 431.png (388KB, 600x689px) Image search: [Google]
431.png
388KB, 600x689px
God has forsaken us. Prepare for more youtube clickbait.
https://twitter.com/DWAnimation/status/867892471572815872
>>
>>92697852
>inb4 Dreamworks sets up a Boss Baby hotline full of Alec Baldwin impersonators to stealth advertise the film through clickbait YouTubers like Durv
Pottery
>>
>>92700028
Just be glad that the absolute miracle of work that is Megamind will always have its good reputation and Pixar won't find a way to fuck it up.
>>
File: IMG_8103.jpg (159KB, 1739x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8103.jpg
159KB, 1739x802px
>>92700201
>>
but it had a deifnite ending..

geezus.
>>
>>92698338
>enabling trash movies because you want to fug a character
Delete your life
>>
>>92697852
no its the fault of parents who take their kids to the movies when the kids are too young to see shit like GOTG

sometimes this place forgets that there are cartoons FOR children. Let em have their stupid movie if it helps parents spend time with their kids
>>
The kid (not the baby) was cute, but the movie fell apart at the end. Whiplashed to a rather forced all-is-lost moment and then crammed in a ham-fisted "growth" foreshadowing scene to call-back to as an "emotional climax" two minutes later during the action-packed finale.

I liked whole "dealing with change through the over-active imagination of a child" angle and didn't even care that it was giving the "maybe is maybe isn't real" Rugrats-esque fantasy drama equal billing to the real family drama, but they never came together in a satisfying way.
>>
>>92697852
Is God oficially dead?
>>
>>92698338
I don't know. The art style really isn't that attractive in my opinion.
>>
>>92697852
>in 4 years
Why would it take this long? Who gives a fuck. Let me know when it's a week before release.
>>
that dad is a cute
>>
>>92697852
>2021
Sometimes i forget were living in the future
>>
>>92704261
WHERE ARE YOUR NIPS BOY?!
>>
>>92704784
If you're looooking for meeee!
>>
>>92700028
Megamind and Rise of the Guardians got dick.

Croods got a series of shitty cartoons and then they decided to cancel the 2nd movie that was in the works so that Dragons 3 could come out sooner. I hope Toothless dies and kids loose their fucking mind. Good father n daughter movies are so fucking hard to find and Croods did it so well
>>
>>92698338
>when one of your primary value judgements for if you like a film or not is 'are the kids in this fuckable'

you guys are the epitome of class
>>
>>92706367
Croods' problem was how hideous everyone was. Sure being animation gives you some wiggle room but no one wants to watch something that ugly.
>>
>>92698338
I'm not usually into shota but I would totally gargle Tim's cute little balls.
>>
>>92697852
How the fuck did Dreamworks perfect this formula of shit movies that still make money? Boss Baby looks like a fake movie premise playing in the background in a fictional movie theater of a more serious film.

What was the demographic anyway? Little boys wouldn't want it because it's "for babies," little girls wouldn't want it because of all the shit jokes I'm sure it had, and no adult would see this without being dragged to it by a kid.
>>
>>92706367
Guardians, Croods and HTTYD are fucking garbage for basic bitch plebians
>>
>>92707054
Okay sweetie.
>>
>>92704261

any pics of the mom taking a bath?
>>
>>92706965
>How the fuck did Dreamworks perfect this formula of shit movies that still make money?
They copied the Family Guy episode of South Park, but they have a Mad Libs dartboard. "It's a ___ that acts like ___."
>>
>>92704805
Isn't that usually a staple that most nipples aren't mostly drawn in?
>>
The jews are behind this
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.