[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiderman Homecoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1495622023559.jpg (656KB, 711x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495622023559.jpg
656KB, 711x1080px
Why did they have to start the Spiderman movies with such a shitty and boring villain? Literally who gives a fuck for an old man in a robot bird suit? Who asked for this? The fans didn't that's for sure. At least Tony and Peter father son relationship will make it watchable.
>>
>>92696881
>Villain is a rich old white man and his black gang members.
>Diversity crew of kids are the only people who can stop him.
Huh.
>>
>At least Tony and Peter father son relationship will make it watchable.

I disagree strongly. I think thats whats ultimately gonna bury this one. cant think of anyone who would want an iron man 4, and peters thing was always that he had lost a father figure and had to make his own way as a man. Tony being there right as peter starts out kinda fucks up their dynamic imo.

Tony is more like the guy peter wants to be, but knows he shouldnt be. Tony is all power and no responsibility, even in the MCU. Its kind of his thing. So unless it ends with peter telling tony to fuck off he'll be a super hero his own way. I just dont see it working out well

that and everything else about this movie looks like crap. do we really need a 3rd movie about peter starting out?
>>
>>92696881
Because no one wanted his more popular villains yet. Think about it. Green Goblin has been in both franchises. Venom has been around quite a bit. Sandman, Doctor Octopus, and Hobgoblin have also made appearances. Conners was the main villain in the reboot. Rhino and Electro both were garbage in their presentations but have shown up. We don't have many villains that are new or fresh to the general comics community.
You have Kraven, Vulture, and Mysterio really. I would've loved Mysterio as their first villain myself especially since magic has shown up in a big way. Kraven can't show up yet. He's for a more mature Spider-Man which really leaves you with just Vulture.
>>
>>92696881
that poster seems in bad taste.
>>
>>92696881
Whatever iconic villains he has left that haven't been ruined or overused are being saved for a later film.

Vulture and his lesser rogues will do.
>>
>>92696998
it sort of begs the question do you really need a villain? or at least a super villain? I would love to see peter take on some one like king pin or one of the more street level villains like hammerhead or great white. or hell maybe even shocker or cameleon if you still want some super aspect

vulture seems like a little too much too soon, that being said, I bet you micheal keaton will kill it because the man is a treasure
>>
>>92696976
Everything you just said makes sense but i still want my Tony/Peter father/son dynamic
>>
>>92697028
Looks good to me
>>
>>92697126
I'd love that as well, but remember Marvel's movie division and tv division hate each other. Kingpin is currently in Daredevil so it's highly unlikely they'll ever use him at all in the movies. I'd love a Spider-Man/Kingpin movie. It's been done really well in USM and ASM. I just think street level is going to be confined to TV
>>
>>92697028
I dunno. It acknowledges his roots.
>>
>>92696976
>cant think of anyone who would want an iron man 4
This. Being too much of an Iron Man 4 already ruined Civil War.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.