[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Jeff american dad.png (137KB, 275x383px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff american dad.png
137KB, 275x383px
Alright, so I watched the episode where Jeff becomes human again. Two questions:

1. Why bother making Jeff an alien and then turn him back without ever really doing anything with it?
2. How the hell is the Smith family "middle class"? Stan is a government assassin with free access to cutting edge research and clearence to top classified information like the existance of aliens, wouldn't his pay grade be far beyond the middle class?
>>
>>92693633
1. American Dad doesn't care about continuity. They made Jeff an alien because it was funny and they undid it because it was funny.
2. It doesn't really matter, what matters is the joke. The show's setting takes refuge in absurdity and so the status quo and established rules can be easily subverted for the purposes of telling a good joke.
>>
>>92693671
>They made Jeff an alien because it was funny and they undid it because it was funny.
Alright but why not try to do one episode revolving around alien biology, aren't there any comedic possibilities outside of like three jokes?
>>
>>92693633
If I recall, there was an episode where Jeff and Hayley wanted to have a kid but then they found out that he's actually an alien so they couldn't or that they shouldn't. Not gonna lie, didn't finish the episode, didn't care to, so I don't know how it ended.
>>
>>92693971
It's this episode. Between getting an alien body and this, the only episode to acknowledge it is at the very end of a previous attempt to get pregnant episode.
>>
who still watches this show
>>
>>92696587
this guy
>>
>>92696587
Me
>>
>>92698489
>>92698525
if this isnt a samefag seth mcfaggot just doubled his viewers, nice
>>
>>92693633
They going to introduce a baby like stewie, before ruining the character making him a faggot.
Stan it's capitalism incarnated, he spends more than he can, that's why they are middle class family.
>>
>>92698621
This is the only show with his name on it that's actually good though, because he never had much to do with it besides voicing Stan
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.