[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT BRUCE WAYNE IS THE BATMAN!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 29

File: 635349378157681725.jpg (33KB, 460x410px) Image search: [Google]
635349378157681725.jpg
33KB, 460x410px
THINK ABOUT IT!

Bruce Wayne has the money and a company that actually makes military equipment! He came back to Gotham a dozen years ago and then Batman showed up! He adopted a kid like a year later and then we saw Batman palling around with Robin so the boy was probably Robin! Bruce Wayne talks a lot about improving Gotham in all those celebrity interviews he does and Batman beat crime up so much we saw supervillains pop up when he broke the old mob's back!

All I needed to do was apply some logic and put the puzzle pieces together and BOOM IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME BRUCE WAYNE IS THE BATMAN GUYS WE GOTTA GET IT OUT THERE
>>
Lol, Wayne is such a fag, he would never put himself in danger like that
>>
>>92691567
haha, so what's next? Bill Gates is Superman? Oliver Queen is Arrow??? OP you are so fucking delusional holy shit
>>
>>92691567
>billionaire who has never had any real life experience
>wanting to risk his life for common people like Batman does

don't be a fucking idiot, OP
>>
>>92691567

>Wayne is Batman

That fucking play boy wouldnt even step foot in the Gotham Red Light district thats crazy talk
>>
Yeah, sure. Billionaire party boy gets shot at every fucking night for kicks.

If Wayne was the fucking Bat, you'd know it just like Luthor and his multi-million dollar vanity suit. He wouldn't be able to stop himself from being on the front page every day with some big tittied slore hanging off the cape
>>
>>92691595
>>92691608
>>92691642
>>92691690
EXPLAIN ROBIN THEN. Why the fuck does Bruce Wayne adopt a kid at the same time Robin pops up a bit later?

Explain Robin guys. Oh wait, YOU CAN'T.
>>
>>92691567
if Wayne was Batman he'd never be able to fight crime. He'd have to pause every 5 seconds to itch his crotch. Wayne has a dirty dirty dick man
>>
>>92691737
Bruce Wayne is a fucking pedo, that's why he adopted the kid. Batman's probably training his son or something because he's a badass and wants badass kids.
>>
>>92691737
robin is probably just a strong as fuck midget, you think a kid could defeat 5 grown up thugs by himself? come on
>>
>>92691737

Ok dude, why don't you take your paranoia back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>92691567
That's fucking stupid. Everyone knows Bruce Wayne is Aquaman.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (248KB, 1195x631px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
248KB, 1195x631px
>>92691567
>Waynes bow to the Bat
>in contact with Kryptonians
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control Gotham with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient satanic bloodline
>will bankroll the first cities on New Krypton (Batpopolils will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer clones will be Bat Babies
>Bats and Robins said to have 200+ IQ
>The Bat are in regular communication with Superman and Wonder Woman
>They learned different languages in under a week
>The Bat will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and justice
>>
>>92691567
Batman is a title that the Gotham Police use to solve crimes outside the restriction of the law. Its a different dude in the suit each night.
>>
>>92691567
Batman saved my gf and I from getting mugged once, and I've seen Bruce Wayne on TV enough times to know that they sound nothing alike.
>>
>>92691793
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME A FUCKING MIDGET I know this site is fucking retarded but not this retarded

Come on guys. Piece it together. Who else is in great shape? Bruce Wayne AND Batman. And smart enough to run a company or do detective work all at once? Bruce Wayne AND Batman. Bruce Wayne comes back after like fifteen years of being absent from Gotham and then suddenly Batman shows up.

It's. Not. *Hard*.
>>
OP, go fuck yourself. Here we discuss comics and cartoons, not celebrity gossiping and conspiracy theories. Get back to /x/, although I doubt they'll be as delusional as you.
>>
OP, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And that includes stuff I say.
>>
>>92691845
Sometimes they even wear different suits! I've seen Batman twice and the second time he was definitely shorter and wearing a bat-shaped belt buckle. This is the most plausible explanation.
>>
File: Eqe12uFg[1].jpg (242KB, 728x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Eqe12uFg[1].jpg
242KB, 728x1131px
>>92691567
>>
File: wayne.jpg (32KB, 240x414px) Image search: [Google]
wayne.jpg
32KB, 240x414px
Someone redpill me on Wayne Industries
>>
>>92691862
Bruce Wayne in great shape? He's throwing parties every other night and has a hangover every fucking morning. He's a fatass with a nice suit to keep that hidden.
>>
>>92691877
We have bloody Batman and Superman movies and comics it counts. And /x/ laughed me off and I needed people who could actually think outside the box.

Don't fail me here PLEASE.
>>
>>92691902
Wayne Industries is a cover up for Bruce Wayne's child sex slave ring. Buy LexCorp.
>>
File: takingthebait.jpg (96KB, 890x656px) Image search: [Google]
takingthebait.jpg
96KB, 890x656px
>>92691924
If /x/ called you out for being a paranoid fuck I don't know why you expected to have any credibility anywhere else.
This is the last (You) you're getting from me.
>>
>>92691862
Fucking Chris Pratt got in a really good shape, so what? Is he a new superhero too? Rich people can get sick as fuck trainers to them workout routines and get ripped, that doesn't mean that they're vigilantes in the night to fuck criminals up...
>>
You guys hear me out, Batman is a clone of Lex Luthor. Both are insanely smart, in shape and have this weird relationship with Superman.

We know LexCorp has the technology for it since the Bizarro incident.

We know Lex always wanted to form a partnership with Wayne.

What better way to try to persuade the dumbass playboy than showing off this badass clone?
>>
>>92692222
I can believe Batman has something to do with Lex Luthor, also quads of truth, Lex clone Batman confirmed.
>>
>>92692222
Stop that, it is in no way as complicated as that and I'm not gonna let fucking shitposting derail this even if everyone else is a dumbfuck in this thread. I would've thought a fucking board devoted to the impossible and wild would actually be able to think my discovery through.
>>
>>92691737
Why do you think Robin is a kid? Rick Grayson was like nine when Wayne adopted him. There's no fucking way a nine year old can do all the jumping and stuff. Robins just a short guy.
>>
>>92692260
NO. STOP. FUCK YOUR QUADS. IT IS NOT THAT COMPLICATED. WAYNE VERY WELL COULD BE BATMAN. FUCK.
>>
>>92691902
>worlds largest arms manufacturer
>deep in the military industrial complex
>Wayne funding goes to back members of both parties in order to further lobbying agenda
>Wayne Industries pushes for deregulation of the prison industry
>pushes for abolishment of death penalty

Basicly Wayne industries is using Gotham to weapon test military grade equipment within the US. That's why nobody gets executed in Gotham too, if the crazies got killed or stayed in prison for long they would have no one to test their latest shit on. And it worked perfectly, by police departments all across the country have basicly become pseudo militarized with heavy gear. Who is the main recipient? Wayne industries, who has most of the contract.

Also they control the banking system and shit
>>
File: 1492213370759.jpg (449KB, 900x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1492213370759.jpg
449KB, 900x1245px
>>
>>92691862
You seem to presume an awful lot about Batman, almost you know more about him than others. You're also real quick to accuse Wayne, like you're drawing attention away from someone else...
Really makes ya wonder...
>>
>>92691930
Go hug your Superman daki Lex, we're busy here.
>>
>>92691567
>Bruce Wayne's ego is so fragile he pays people to shitpost on the internet trying to convince people he's Batman

Guess money doesn't buy you happiness after all
>>
>>92692222
my god
>>
>>92691838
Thanks for the quick rundown
>>
>>92691567
op, you just make a thread with bullshit stories and expect me to belive you?
>>
>>92692222
...I'd say that'd be retarded but we're talking about a guy who stole 40 cakes and gave everyone super powers just to take them away as a prank.

I mean crazier things have happened
>>
Doesn't anyone even remember that Batman saved Bruce wayne last christmas? Honestly, Bruce Wayne in general is a bit of a fop. If anyone is likely to be a night time vigilante in that household, it's his butler. I hear he was CIA or Mossad or working at Scandinavian Airlines or something.
>>
>>92691862
>Guys Wayne's fucking cut he must be the Batman

Oh shit man Ryan Reynolds must be the Flash
>>
>>92691862
What? Bruce Wayne doesn't run anything, except maybe in treadmills. Lucius Fox runs Waynetech.

If you're going to shit out conspiracy theories at least make them with facts.
>>
>>92692673
That would explain why he bothered to save Bruce Wayne. Most normal people wouldn't think twice about letting that asshole suffer.
>>
>>92692709
Didn't he also have one hand a few months ago?

When and how did he get it back?
>>
>>92692700
He's Green Lantern, dumbass. They have basically the same facial features.
>>
>>92692260
>>92692266
His quads beats your pair.

>>92692300
Kek has spoken! Now obey or I will put my frog suit and murder you! Batman will not stop me this time!!!!
>>
STOP.

I promise you guys it all adds up. Do the math. It's not crazy.

Bruce Wayne comes back to Gotham and a bit later Batman pops up. He adopts a kid, then a bit later ROBIN shows up, who is not a fucking midget because we saw Robin get bigger, and maybe he became a substitute Batman once he grew up to explain the different guys bits. Bruce Wayne invests a lot into the GCPD and got it out of the corruption it shared with all the other police departments across the country, so of course if he's Batman the GCPD will turn a blind eye since Batman doesn't have at least obvious superpowers unlike all the other members in the League. He's clearly smart and in shape if he can manage a company even if he has someone under him doing a lot of day-to-day stuff, which is totally natural to have happen. If Wayne is an asshole then maybe when he's Batman he's being an asshole in Wayne form to get it out of his system after dealing with the Gotham supervillains.

Please. I'm not being funny. It really adds up. Please.
>>
>>92691567
>a rich as fuck playboy
>running on streets dressed up as a flying squirrel and kicking gangbangers in balls

Nah, if there is any connection between them then at most Batman is one or more mercenaries hired by him to produce him POV pseudo-snuff films that let him to live his criminal torture fantasies.
>>
>>92691737
Dude this
>>92691793
The kid sidekick is part of the disguise. We need to be looking into midget gymnasts.
>>
>>92692709
>That would explain why he bothered to save Bruce Wayne.
Batman does saves Wayne because Wayne is paying Batman. There was a whole press release about it. There was a whole anouncement and plans to go international...

But the butler is old. Maybe he was one of the earlier bats, like Havey Dent before he went insane, but I don't think he does it anymore.

>>92692315
Just realized, what do you think are the odds they also supply equipment to the crazies? Playing both sides. I mean Joker gas, fear gas, that shit isn't something you can just make with shit out of the shelves, you'd need some heavy duty labs and industrail equuipment.
>>
>>92692872
Haha, that surely is the most bizarre story I've heard in a while my good sir, almost spat my tea good heavens. Next you will tell me my fellow anonymous user of our dearest website 4chan is that the gentleman in question Batman is related somehow with Matches Malone? My goodness, this is surely something worth an upvote.
>>
Memeing aside, anyone else find it unbelievably stupid that no one can figure it out?

>he's white
>tall
>ripped
>in gotham
>clearly requires large sums of money to fund his stuff
>you can see half his face and compare

How many adonis like billionaires can possibly reside in gotham?
>>
>>92691567
Who the hell is bruce wayne?
>>
>>92693068
What the hell are you on about?
>>
>>92693068
Even taking this seriously for a moment: lots of ripped white dudes with strong jaws can fit the physical bill who could merely be funded by Wayne to be Batman, memes or not. See >>92692952.

Not to say someone really studying it could figure it out if it's true, but OP devolving into a crazy person is not someone I would take seriously to do so.
>>
File: ha ha ha ha.png (301KB, 306x458px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha ha ha.png
301KB, 306x458px
>>92692326
came here to post this
>>
>>92693068
>white
wow so hard to find white people in gotham
>tall
holy shit are you serious
>ripped
ever heard of a gym?
>in gotham
[...]
>clearly requires large sums of money to fund his stuff
government black ops
>you can see half his face and compare
beta males like you can't into strong jaws I see
>>
>>92692952
Well, it is a bit convenient how much high tech experimental gear seems to fall into the hands of some of these crazies. Usually prototype gear. Security can't be that lax on Wayne industries, after all. Ofcourse they usually spin it as being disgruntled employes, but I mean, how often is John Doe going to steal an experimental ray gun shooting freezing sonic booms before we catch ?
>>92693068
>memeing aside
Honestly there's a reason why any characters with an iq above two digits are able to figure it out, like Ra's, Hugo Strange, etc (depending on the writer ofcourse). I think most people just don't want to find out.
Honestly, he's the fricking bat. It's probably considered dangerous for most people to even contemplate who he is. Consider how many people seem to die who get close to finding out and well, there you go.
>>
>>92691608
Or that egghead Karen Starr is Power-Girl? Come on Batman speaks 2 octaves lower than Bruce Wayne.
>>
>>92693423
Who would Superman be?
>>
>>92691567
What? Impossible.. Batman is James Gordon brother..
>>
>>92693473
It's odd that I never see Black Adam and Superman in the same room
>>
>>92693306
Jokes aside. Ra's knows, knew before he even met Batman.
>>
>>92692872
Dude, Robin nowadays is shorter than the original one. There clearly are multiple Robins. We have evidence of one that got killed by Joker and there was a girl one for a time.

I propose that Robin, like Batman, is not one guy, but multiple guys. Robins are in fact Batmen in training. Possibly an idea given to Wayne by his adopted son.
The biggest prove of this theory? Batgirls. The girl Robin went on to be Batgirl for a time before she disapeared. Like the first Batgirl (the redhead) went on to be Batwoman, and the BDSM Batgirl disapeared, probably dead. And now we're on redhead Batgirl #2, and she appears to be some ten years younger than the first Batgirl would be by now.
>>
>>92691608
>Oliver Queen
>Anything other then a SJW snowflake living off daddy's trust fund.

That worth a giggle, mate. Thanks.
>>
File: IMG_0955.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0955.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
This is Clark Kent. Notice anything?
>>
>>92693966
He looks like a fucking farm boy in a suit. Where's he from, Kansas?
>>
>>92693966
>white
>square chin
>reasonably big looking

Shit, this guy could be Batman if that's the criteria.
>>
>>92693966
He wears glasses. Ha. What a nerd.
>>
>>92693966
>notice anything
Literally the blandest mofo ever. Let me guess, he's a journalist?
>>
File: Bruce Wayne 303.jpg (978KB, 1204x1770px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Wayne 303.jpg
978KB, 1204x1770px
>>92691567
I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: IMG_1559.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1559.gif
3MB, 500x281px
> mfw this entire thread

batman couldn't be bruce wayne, he's a nancy boy in a suit
>>
>>92693966
Isn't that the writer /pol/ hates because he doesn't suck Luthor's cock?
>>
>>92693510
The serial killer or the ex-marine?
>>
>>92694382
Yes. Poor guy. Nondescript enough to not deserve the contempt.
>>
File: green lantern.jpg (95KB, 655x420px) Image search: [Google]
green lantern.jpg
95KB, 655x420px
>>92692804
What? They look nothing alike.
>>
>>92694571
The other one. We have like what six of them ?
>>
>>92694283
...I'm sorry but what the fuck did I just read?
>>
>>92693966
He works for that tabloid rag I wouldn't wipe my ass with Seriously accusing Luthor of being some sort of power mad psychotic I didn't think it was possible for newspapers to be filled with click bait shit
>>
>>92692326
See OP, here's proof that Batman isn't Bruce Wayne. Hell, he may have hundreds of different disguises under that mask of his.
>>
>>92691567

Didn't Bruce Wayne get beat up by a model half his size? I think the dudes too much of a boyscout to ever hit a woman, but still like, defend yourself. Im sure both of them were doing coke, still a coked a man should be able to take on a skinny little european women that survives on kale and cigarettes.
>>
>>92694441
the ex-marine... The police Police Commissioner... the other is Jr..
>>
>>92691567
It can't be. Your pic even has them standing side by side. Put your tin foil hat back on, Mr. Trump.
>>
Anyone here from Metropolis? Does anyone remember that time Superman wore a disguise to pretend to be that reporter? That was pretty weird.
>>
>>92691785

adopted? Holy, I knew the kid wasn't a wayne but I assumed it was like his bastard or a cousin or something. Not like he just adopted some fucking kid. Even michael jackson had a wife and didn't just adopt lone kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 185x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 185x633px
>le Batman is real meme

I bet you guys also believe the earth is round.
Can you post even one piece of evidence this "Batman" exists?

Same for Superman, I bet he is just CGI.
>>
>>92691785
>adopted
You're kidding, right? All those kids look exactly like him.
>>
>>92694981
I thought he had resigned around the time Batman started using a mech and a gun
>>
So Gothamfags what do you think of Bruce's latest finds an actual bastard and a nigger?
>>
>>92694800
>>92694283
I'm in tears mate.
>>
>>92695061
Anon, with all the alien invasions,demons and time displacement that happen to us like every year or so , I'd believe some guy wears a bat suit and gets off to punching the mentally ill
>>
>>92695154
>actually has a bastard child
>spends less time with him than his 'adopted' kids

Bruce Wayne is a fucking weirdo. I'm sure I've seen pictures of Dick Grayson hanging around with that kid more often than Wayne ever does.
>>
>>92695154
He can chase any tail he want for all I care. I'm just glad his company donates a shit ton to our infrastructure.
>>
>>92695036
I think these hero types do it for kicks. They want to pretend to be 'normal' for an afternoon to make fun of regular people. Just look at >>92694283
>>
File: IMG_0356.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>92691567
GUYS, IVE FIGURED IT OUT!

Commissioner Gordon is the green lantern!
>>
We've scene Bruce Wayne near Batman in public though.

Supes has covered him here, they have similar builds.
>>
>>92695446
Then how comes hes never cleaned up Gotham's super criminal population and shipped them off to Oa's science-cells
>>
File: Lexluthor-.jpg (28KB, 288x376px) Image search: [Google]
Lexluthor-.jpg
28KB, 288x376px
>>92695489
You know Superman and Bruce Wayne do look awfully a lot like don't they?
>>
>>92693966
Can anyone draw a batman cowl over him? Because I have my suspicions...
>>
>>92695543
>ripped
>rich as fuck to afford all those gadgets
>lots of connections to cover up any possible leaks

Is Lex Luthor the Batman?
>>
>>92695587
Lex wouldn't disguise his identity, he has that show off supersuit, it'd be out of character for a guy like Lex to be Batman
>>
>>92695587

Nah, Supes is smart enough to absorb a medical textbook in seconds and has X-ray vision, I'm sure he'd know if his rival was the guy he worked with every few weeks.
>>
Bruce Wayne is actually Superman guys.
>>
>>92695801
Superman doesn't have a secret identity unlike that lying Bat freak. He lives in the arctic, everyone knows that.
>>
>>92694382
>>92694822
The Daily Planet is literally "Fake News: The paper"
>>
>>92695527
He's to busy with the rape thingy.
>>
>>92695187
do you actually believe anyone would live in gotham if shit happened like the news say? You can't trust them, I've been living in gotham all my life and I've only been stabbed 5 times, and no sign of no batman. This is a safe city.
>>
>>92691567
He could just use his vast wealth to hire a private militia security force for the city, all with their own high tech suits. You really expect me to believe a vapid playboy like Wayne, who's had everything handed to him since birth, would risk his own life when it would be easier and more efficient to throw money at a team of trained professionals? The batman is jaded ex military for sure.
>>
>>92696296
Not to mention if this bitch Wayne really wanted to help the city he'd build up Gotham's infrastructure, public facilities, mental health rehabilitation programs, and generally work to reduce the impoverished conditions that give rise to so much crime in Gotham. Think about it, it'd be downright sadistic for this billionaire Wayne to spend his time and fortune beating the shit out of poor criminals while wearing a high tech million dollar suit instead of putting his resources towards helping people before they turn to crime in the first place.
>>
File: Thread .png (524KB, 1830x424px) Image search: [Google]
Thread .png
524KB, 1830x424px
WAYNE ISNT BATMAN
>>
What state is Gotham in?
>>
>>92695202
His "adopted" kids look just like him though. Also there was Terry who turned out to be his son in the end
>>
>>92695587
See quads of truth >>92692222
>>
>>92696523
He donates to fix the Narrows and Arkham regularly.

...Usually something fucks it up like those owl fucks killing people or Dr.Arkham turns out he's fucked in the head.
>>
>>92691567
>Bruce Wayne is the Batman
Holy shit /co/ really is filled with autistic kids
>>
>>92697858
New Jersey
>>
>>92696016
Let me guess you think Jack Ryder is a god tier reporter
>>
>>92691567
Dumbass shitposter, I'm going to give an actual theory on who's REALLY thee Batman. I truly believe that the the Joker is actually a split portion of the Bat's psyche. Think about it, Batman strives for justice and saves people. The Joker strives for chaos and kills people. They're MIRROR images of each other. If that doesn't activate your almonds enough, chew on this: we have we actually seen Batman and the Joker in the same place? This has NEVER happened. How have you people not wizened up yet???
>>
>>92698849
But if he's the Batman and genuinely wants to clean up the city, why does he tolerate the conditions of the slums in Gotham where most of the cities criminals grow up? He's just a vapid celebrity who just donates to Arkham and the GCPD for the praise he gets in the gala circuit and the tax write off.
>>
>>92691567
>GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT BRUCE WAYNE IS THE BATMAN!!
do the butts match?
>>
>>92696016
We'll yeah they've got like two good reporters and an idiot intern I mean it ain't the Gotham Gazzete but I'd pur more faith in CNN
>>
>>92699445
The facts don't lie.
>>
>>92691567
if bruce IS the batman, then would commisioner gordon start trying to have bruce rape the joker also, or is it strictly just batman rape he wants upon the joker?
>>
>>92692222
This makes some sense but that's only if you believe Batman is Bruce Wayne. Which he fucking isn't.
>>
>>92699562
You talking shit about my girl Ms.Vale?
>>
>>92698940
That explains so much
>>
If Wayne is Batman and that Kent guy is somehow Superman, then who the hell is the guy who shouts out Shazam?
>>
File: the_shadow_2.gif (31KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
the_shadow_2.gif
31KB, 300x321px
>>92691567
>implying that faggy playboy who spends his nights banging supermodels could be Batman
>implying Batman isn't just one of The Shadow's disguises
Do the math.
>>
>>92702477
gotham and metropolis are both in the delaware bay. metropolis is in delaware
>>
>>92702811
The Shadow was a legend of the 30's Anon. Let's say he even existed and started when he was 20. That mean's he's over a hundred. Even if he was a real thing, he's either long retired or dead.
>>
File: Gotham_New_Jersey.jpg (190KB, 688x688px) Image search: [Google]
Gotham_New_Jersey.jpg
190KB, 688x688px
>>92697858
>>
Ever see Superman and Bruce Wayne in the same room?
>>
>>92704153
The Shadow is immortal, though (or at least some versions of the character are).
>>
>>92692872
next you're gonna tell me it would make sense for that slowpoke Barry Allen to be the flash.
>>
>>92695446
Would he use the ring to rape the joker?
>>
>>92705012
No because then he'd succumb to his fear
>>
>>92691567
OP is probably that weirdo the joker just trying to trick us all again
>>
File: Batman_Dick_Grayson_0002.jpg (283KB, 900x1387px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Dick_Grayson_0002.jpg
283KB, 900x1387px
>>92691567
OP! Does this looks like Bruce Wayne? I don't fucking think so!
>>
>>92691567
Is Bruce Wayne even a real character anymore? I feel like his Batman persona IS man and Bruce Wayne is a disguise for Batman.
>>
>>92704894
had to google who barry allen is. why the fuck would some random FI be the flash
>>
Wait a minute guys

I bumped into Clark on my way to work this morning and his glasses fell off. He looked really familiar but I couldn't place it until now
>>
>>92705303
If we're going with OP's description, a white beef cake with a child then yes it is
>>
>>92705414
He kinda looks like Henry Cavil without the glasses.
>>
>>92691567

Prove it, anon. Go to Bruce Wayne's house and break his back. Break his back with a pro-wrestling move. If Batman suddenly just disappears, we'll believe you.
>>
>>92705375
it makes as much sense as Bruce Wayne being Batman, or Clark Kent being Superman for that matter.
>>
File: Batman true.jpg (113KB, 385x970px) Image search: [Google]
Batman true.jpg
113KB, 385x970px
>>92691567
Come on!, Anon this is CO get back to POL but, if Mr. Wayne is batman, his motivation musst be stop the crime and pervertion of Gothman City...Look this image, what fo you think crazy?

Louise Laine is a rapist! NEWDAILYWAR.COM
>>
File: 001DCAUMatchesMalone_01.jpg (30KB, 262x296px) Image search: [Google]
001DCAUMatchesMalone_01.jpg
30KB, 262x296px
>>92691567
>he's still buying into the "Batman" meme

Here's a hint wiseapple, it's a &!@* fairy tale, y'understand? A story. A little yarn the mooks at the GCPD made up tuh scare ya's into behaving at night when they can't watch ya. You're jumpin' at shadows while they laugh it up at lock-up. They shine a little light in the sky and you call off your capers like a bunch'a schoolkids stealin' cookies from the jar. Bit that bait hook line and sucker.

Now forget this Batman bologna and let's talk about this score on Sunday, what's the word?
>>
>>92693966
>Clark Kent

Who?
>>
>>92705609
honestly i don't think superheroes would have time for a civilan, i'm sure heroing is a full time job.
>>
I saw Bruce Wayne at a grocery store in Burnley yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>92706174
bruce wayne is a dick, he once ran a red light and nearly hit a federal witness. he didn't even get a ticket, fuck gotham pd.
>>
>>92702649
I don't know. But doesn't that shazam guy seem a little immature?
>>
How about you take your faggy conspiracies to Facebook where it's contained to people who pretend to like you, OP.
>>
File: 1461308093198.gif (333KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
1461308093198.gif
333KB, 500x296px
>>92691567
Bruce Wayne is a multi-billionaire who parties with models from all over the world on his yachts, not some guy who dresses like a bat fighting for justice across the universe with great legends such as Superman or Wonder Woman.

Your such a fucking loser for believing such a thing, get a life OP
>>
Bruce Wayne was fucking my sister the night the news said he took out The Riddler in that abandoned toy factory downtown

In other words, you're full of shit retard. My sister showed me the pictures
>>
>>92706746
pics or gtfo
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 400x225px
>>92707538
>>
>>92692222
Shut the fuck up, Lex, why are you always wanting praise and approval.
>>
It's obvious that Batman is Lex Luthor
Who else would have the money, free time, and willpower to fight crime?
>>
If anyone is batman, its Gordon
I mean the guy clearly ripped and has fighting experience, besides, Gordon has a bone to pick with the clown guy
>>
>>92691567
If anyone then Luthor is the Batman. The reason he wears a full mask is to hide his baldness. Just think about it. He is rich, he does shady thing but Superman always let him go.
>>
>>92691883
This, shut up OP
>>
File: bueno.jpg (11KB, 320x221px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
11KB, 320x221px
>>92706746
>Bruce Wayne

Did he happen to look like this? This guy has been going around telling unknowing people he's Bruce Wayne in order to get free sex. GCPD still can't catch him. There's a reward for information you might have on him.
>>
>>92708446
>implying Luthor isn't worthy of praise
He's going to make America again.
>>
>>92695202
Who's that kid mother, anyways? The gazelle keeps insisting it's Jezebel Jet or St Cloud but he doesn't look like them in the slightest. But then, who? It can't be the freaking butler, right?
>>
>>92708619
Well the kid seems a bit darker than his dad and he has green eyes.

I'm pretty sure Bruce just fucked an afghani whore
>>
File: bats.png (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bats.png
47KB, 480x360px
>>92693966
Guys... C'mon...
>>
File: bvsimages09.jpg (78KB, 575x345px) Image search: [Google]
bvsimages09.jpg
78KB, 575x345px
>>92691567
Wtf I'm not Batman you fuckers. Batman fights crime and does dangerous stuff and I'm a cool business man who goes to parties so there's no way I could be Batman.
>>
>>92693966
>>92709225
Are you fucking insane?
Don't you see Kent wears glasses?
HOW THE FUCK COULD HE BE BATMAN IF HE NEEDS GLASSES???
>>
>>92691930
I heard that Jason got fucked to death. So it must be true
>>
>>92710382
Ben Affleck? Who the fuck was talking about you, you piece of trash? How can you be a hero if you can't even portrait one properly, huh? Remember Daredevil?
>>
>>92691567
Say what you want about characterization in DC Comics, Luthor not figuring out that Clark = Superman because "nobody that powerful would accept being a wimp" fits in perfectly with him managing to suss out that Bruce = Batman. Lots of money and social standing means you're not satisfied with the laws of man and you have to do something about it.
>>
>>92710418
The eye holes in the mask have lenses.
>>
>>92691567
maybe but you wanna piss off the guy that fights and beats bane on a weekly bases
>>
File: IMG_9382.png (284KB, 416x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9382.png
284KB, 416x378px
>>92691567
>durr, a billionaire is tots a superhero cuz money!!!!

Listen up, retard. Bruce Wayne literally has zero time to be a spandex-wearing maniac who beats up every goon in our alleyways, let alone the physical capacity to be able to jump around on rooftops. He's too busy taking care of business during the day and hosting charity events while fingering supermodels at night, seriously, his schedule is full to the brim.

Oh, and don't you dare start the argument about him being able to afford advanced techs and vehicles like every other conspiracy theorists, where can he even get any access to things too advanced even to the US Army's standards? He has to file taxes for everything he owns and under his name that he's even being taxed just for existing, so don't you think that the IRS would know about everything he purchases?

Hell, even if he was able to successfully own weapons and gadgets without public knowledge, where could he possibly hide such an abundant amount of equipment, in a huge ass cave or some shit? Are you gonna be a moron and use the half-assed "there's a cave under his manor!" claim as well? His manor is on top of a hill, if there was a cave underneath his home, it'd fucking collapse! Like, seriously, did you fail geography in middle school? It has been proven countless times that there's no cave underneath the Wayne Manor, so shut up about it.

tl;dr, Bruce Wayne isn't Batman because you're a conspiracist retard who can't read evidence that already proved they're not related to each other, and that's the end of it.
>>
>>92691930
Stop shilling for your own company, Lex.
>>
>>92708593
>>92694822
>>92696016
Go back to r/the_Lex, disgusting reddit shills.
>>
File: HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD.jpg (174KB, 547x800px) Image search: [Google]
HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD.jpg
174KB, 547x800px
>>92692289
>Rick Grayson
>There's no fucking way a nine year old can do all the jumping and stuff

what is it then faggot?
>>
File: mmm.jpg (21KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
21KB, 226x223px
I'm pretty sure Mister Miracle, the stage magician, is actually Batman
>Knows how to get out of traps from years worth of experience
>Has a shit-ton of gadgets to get him out of any situation
>Grew up in an orphanage, probably adopted abandonment issues at an early age that lead to his need to deal out justice
>Already has a face-concealing costume, Bat suit is probably just an extra Mister Miracle suit painted black
>Has a midget sidekick who could easily be mistaken as a child
>Probably rich as shit from his career as an escape artist
>>
>>92691567
WHY YOY DON'T SE IT FAGS, SUPERMAN IS BATMAN!

it is so obvious, Batman is Superman alter ego, he pray kindness at day and he goes full vigilante at night DUH!!
>>
>>92693857
Batgirls are paired with Batmen to produce Robins, who train to be Batmen.

It's a fucking cult.
>>
>>92704153
Wait, anon. The Shadow stopped showing up around the time Dr Thomas Wayne was murdered.

What if Thomas Wayne was The Shadow? He trained his son to be Batman!
>>
>>92708400
Man, Wayne really is a pedo.
>>
>>92712485
Isnt he black? I bet Mr Miracle is Michael Colt, the guy can do everything. He's just terrific.
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.