[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Batman and Harley Quinn Trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: B-Man and Harley.png (295KB, 805x276px) Image search: [Google]
B-Man and Harley.png
295KB, 805x276px
https://players.brightcove.net/219646971/default_default/index.html?videoId=5447016778001
>>
Since when does Harley care about deaths of billions?
>>
>>92689031
Looks fucking terrible.
>>
>>92689106
Apparently when she is one of those billions.
>>
>>92689031
No Tara Strong?
OKAY I'M IN.
>>
>DCAU style

this can't be canon, can it?
>>
>>92689031
Better Harley voice than Tara Strong desu
>>
>>92689346
Yeah, this was much better that the squeak toy.
>>
Why does Floronic Man look so much like Swamp Thing?
>>
>>92689335
I think it was confirmed that it isn't.
>>
>>92689031
UGH
they are using THAT old design?
>>
>>92689449
Because he's largely Swamp Thing-lite.
>>
>>92689112
Second this, Harley's voice is beyond annoying.
>>
>>92689552
Is it not supposed to be?
>>
>>92689495
Old design is best design. Literally anything other than old Harley is straight up garbage and you know it.

Ignoring the outfit, Harley is straight garbage now, anyway, so she could be wearing anything and it'd still make for a dreadful story. This is shit and I don't know why they're bothering.
>>
>>92689670
Its suppose to be bearable.
>>
>>92689739
when has that ever happened?
>>
>>92689725

You should read Injustice. Harley steals the show.
>>
>>92689784
>You should read Injustice.

I tried during the recent storytime. I made it up until Duperman kills GA. The entire thing was a chore to read and tiresome throughout, with Wondy literally stirring shit for no good reason, Batman not just talking to his friend, and Superman being a booty-blasted bitch. Terrible story. And the fact that anybody didn't treat Harley the same as the Joker blew my fucking mind. She was complicit with the entire thing, so why didn't she get a fist through the tits as well?
>>
>>92689725
this
>>
>>92689031
Looks like a glorified filler episode slapped with the DCEU art style to make it sell.
>>
>>92689381
>>92689346

It sounds like an old jewish woman
>>
>>92689725
>This is shit and I don't know why they're bothering.
Maybe because your opinions mean absolute dick, and harley has enough fans to justify this film.
>>
File: floronic man and ivy had a babby.jpg (278KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
floronic man and ivy had a babby.jpg
278KB, 1280x720px
Cute.
>>
>>92689031
Better than Tara Strong. I couldn't stand her in Injustice 2.
>>
>>92689112
>>92689495
>>92689725
Sure is /co/mblr in here
>>
>>92689903
and that is bad... how? If it means basically having more Batman The Animated Series, sign me in!
>>
File: 1493798555594.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1493798555594.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>92689335
>this can't be canon, can it?

>canon

Does anybody really care about these movies being part of a shared universe/continuity?

I take every single one as their own thing, not even trying to compare it that much with the source material.

Honestly I don't think that DC has made a single bad/terrible animated movie, if people are actually saying that War, Batman and Sona and Batman vs Robin are the worst of the bunch, then I could argue that none of the movies are actually bad, the only complaints that I get about those movies are ''not muh justice league'' and ''muh damin fan wanking, muh deathstroke jobing''
>>
>>92691028
This is the most normie post I've ever read on this site
>>
>>92691028

Those recent animated movies based on the Nu52 are actually terrible. They've poor animation, terrible characterization and piss-poor stories. They don't work even as adaptations, since they mash bunch of different arcs together and make them worse as result.
>>
>>92690921
>and that is bad... how? If it means basically having more Batman The Animated Series, sign me in!
And ironically, I'm pretty sure Sorkin was the only voice actor to come back for this.
>>
>>92691174
>This is the most normie

thank you, normies get jobs, laid and fun.

>>92691179
>They've poor animation, terrible characterization and piss-poor stories.

elaborate with examples because I don't see it.

Justice League Dark was specially good animation wise, they are using that '' dynamic camera'' thing that the latest versions of Pokemon are using in their action scenes, they are really taking things to the next level whenever they can.

If you are going to talk about bad animation there is Avengers Assemble and all that shit that looks terrible and just sometimes has good animation.
>>
someone going to post some screen caps or embed a link?
>>
>>92691226
>thank you, normies get jobs, laid and fun.
>get fun
not when they're retarded, like you seem to be.
>>
>>92691226
>M-Marvel has bad animation so it's e-excuse DC
>>
>>92691226

Just because there are even worse animation out there that doesn't excuse the DTV animated movies poor animation.

And do you really want me to elaborate on why they've terrible stories and characterization?
>>
>>92691246
Found this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi3yJTc8Gjk&t=22s
>>
>>92691188

who cares? Those actors are not going to live forever, so sick of people feeling they are obligated to have the same voice actors in every project
>>
>>92691322
Wait... am I... kinda hyped for this?
>>
>>92689031
I honestly would have preferred Tara Strong over this. Despite the fact that I hate how she plays every single fucking character in these movies.
>>
>>92691279
sick burn, brah, I don't even know how to even attempt to say something against such witt

>>92691284
>DTV animated movies poor animation.

post examples of that.

These scenes look really well made like most anime movies that usually have high production values

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQoWSofuWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0CKRknirMU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkFzXkpjXmM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4irjwnHqaHI

inbefore your only argument is'' those look like shit because they look like really bad, man!''
>>
>>92689770
BTAS
>>
>>92691028
Why are you even here if you don't care about material or the quality of it?
>>
>>92689031
Christ, that Harley voice is terrible
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.