[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Kamandi Challenge Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 29

File: Kamandi-5-1.jpg (726KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Kamandi-5-1.jpg
726KB, 1041x1600px
I don't think this has been done yet. Checked the Archives already, either that or I'm fucking blind.
>>
>>
>>92687372
It hasn't been done, which is weird. I thought this series was liked here
>>
How's your week been /co/? Hope you guys had a great one.
>>
prettt sure no one did Batman/The Shadow either

is it really that bad
>>
>>92687428
Thanks for telling me, sometimes Storytimes aren't labeled right. Is Reburth Anon dead or something? a lot of books weren't storytimed. And This issue has quite the twist
>>
>>
>>92687442
I think a lot weren't storytimed, like Blue Beetle, Batgirl and Hellblazers, I could be wrong tho.
>>
>>92687505

for sure somebody did Blue Beetle, not sure about the other two
>>
>>
>>92687525
Oh alright, if Reburth Anon doesn't do it today or tomorrow I could do it over the weekend.
>>
>>92687505
I saw Batgirl and Blue Beetle(the latter didn't have 'storytime' in the OP). Hellblazers wasn't storytimed AFAIK
>>
F
>>92687563
Alright I'm kinda busy but if noone does it I could do it (HellBlazers) in a few hours. Surprise Reburth Anon hasn't done it.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92687614
She'll be back
Honestly, though, these two have been going though a lot of rough patches in 5 issues
>>
Reis really is a great artist, I don't get all the contempt for him

>>92687708
>rough patches in 5 issues
Hold your asses lads it gets wilder.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92687614
>>92687665
;_;

>>92687741
Was that referring to the events of issue 2 with the Mobius Chair?
If so, glad to see lost characters are still open season, rather than oneshot.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>92687741
>Kirby Special
>Celestial Surf Board.

Neat legally distinct homage.
>>
>>
>>
HOW WILL KAMANDI GET OUT OF THIS ONE ?
>>
>>
>>92687442
>>92687505
guess that guy who is trying to storytime every rebirth issue failed his mission
>>
Alright, as always I hope you guys enjoyed and hope you guys have a great day/night.
>>
>>92688116
The doctor decided to put him in the vat whole, then use a clone for the organ removal.

Or Kamandi isnt fully human, he's still conscious in this panel after all that.
>>
>>92688209
I read some theory's that Kamandi is a newgod. Can someone give me a quick rundown on the guy?
>>
>>92688451
Kamandi is usually not a New God, but is sometimes OMAC's grandson.

Him being a New God in this series might make sense given the Mobius Chair and the importance placed on his parentage.
>>
>>92688566
So why is he the last man on earth and how does he know Superman, Batman, etc? Im new to the guy.
>>
>>92689093
His is basically a post-apocalyptic Earth, where the superheroes we know died a long time before the events of the series in a "Great Disaster".
His book was all about him exploring and/or surviving in this world, now inhabited and ruled by a large variety of anthropomorphic animals
>>
>>92687505
Which is a shame, because Blue Beetle is finally finding its footing
>>
>>92689093
It's basically the plot to Fallout but with more furries and superheros and the New Gods get involved sometimes.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.